It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Canadian government officially tracking down and registering extraterrestrial beings??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Well, you are insinuating that the Canadian Government has a "secret" program where they track and monitor aliens yet in their grand wisdom, accidentally? posted that information on their website, in a section that outlines how boring papers are composed/read.

After that the former Defense Minister of Canada told his government knows a lot about the presence of aliens on Earth, the exchange of technology, underground bases and global cover up agenda led by the USA, why should I think that those docs are baloney??

zoomerradio.ca...
edit on 10/26/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Not sure if anyone else caught this or not but in the document from the Canadian government, the quoted text is under a heading called "Sample Primary to Illustrate ARCS". Learn to research before you post secondary links.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how the word "illustrate" debunks this document. I don't see the words "hypothesis", "hypothetical" or "fictional" anywhere in those docs. The fact that the former Defense Minister of Canada, Paul Hellyer, spilled the beans about the presence of aliens on Earth and cover up of governments led by USA, doesn't help you shills either.

Oooo I got called a shill! I've always wondered if I'd get that designation in a reply one day. Awesome! But seriously, the wording clearly shows its used as a SAMPLE to ILLUSTRATE how ARCS are presented and read. Denying that fact, and playing with semantics, just makes you look moronic.

You are the one who say that a document of Canadian government is using the subject extraterrestrial visitation only to "illustrate" a brief about classification of data, after the former Defense Minister opened up about this very same government knowing a lot about the presence of extraterrestrials on Earth, and I'm the one who looks moronic???

Do you REALLY call yourself "Ryanssuperman"???
edit on 10/25/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

I'm not going to turn this into an argument, like you apparently want it to be "1Anunnakibastard". However, it says in the heading of the quote you posted re: ET's, that it is a "Sample Primary to Illustrate ARCS". Whether that's just a "cover" for actual procedure is another story. However, you purposely left out, and are denying the fact, that that heading exists. We're not going into what the ex DM of Canada came clean with here.

Not to mention they use the word "body-snatching". Its very clearly an example of an ARCS, with a bit of humor.

Look at the paper, and use common sense.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

I'm not denying the "Sample Primary to Illustrate ARCS". What's so hard to understand that such unusual and controversy subject, being used to "illustrate" a governmental doc, might have more than a mere "didactic" purpose??

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I don't think our governments are competent enough to register extraterrestrials, assuming they were indeed travelling to our star system in the first place. If they have that capabilty, it would certainly fall on deaf ears.
like a worm pleading to an eagle.

Sure they can keep us stuck in their system, because we are only human, but trying to register aliens just sounds funny.
They far exceed our norms in all aspects of living. Yes it's our planet, but it could be THEIR universe..

"Our planet"??? According to 9 out of 10 ancient civilizations, they were here far before the homo-sapiens even exist. Atlantis, Sumer, Akkadia, Babylon, Egypt, Angkor Wat, Tiahuanaco, Teotihuacan and many more were founded by what they called "star gods" or "star people" and considering that they already attempted to wipe off the human race with a flood, I think that act like if Earth was OUR planet and nobody else should dare come here, is just silly.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by snowspirit

Kelowna you say? I live up the valley in Vernon. Cops here wouldn't even care, they would probably say hello and walk away. Im more worried about when the ET's try and land on American government owned land and get shot the hell out of thus sparking an extermination campaign.

The US Government doesn't need to shoot anyone down, we are already overun by Alien Greys and Reptilians.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Well, you are insinuating that the Canadian Government has a "secret" program where they track and monitor aliens yet in their grand wisdom, accidentally? posted that information on their website, in a section that outlines how boring papers are composed/read.

After that the former Defense Minister of Canada told his government knows a lot about the presence of aliens on Earth, the exchange of technology, underground bases and global cover up agenda led by the USA, why should I think that those docs are baloney??

zoomerradio.ca...

Carol Rosin worked with Werner Von Braun whom both worked closely with the U.S. Government. Towards the end of the video (starts around 4:50) she seems to confirm that there are Alien cultures in space. A fake alien invasion or a real one? Body snatching or no body snatching? I think whoever ponders these questions will have to make up their own minds until the aliens or fake aliens or both actually introduce themselves or not.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-10-2011 by Mr. D because: forgot the youtube link.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I don't think our governments are competent enough to register extraterrestrials, assuming they were indeed travelling to our star system in the first place. If they have that capabilty, it would certainly fall on deaf ears.
like a worm pleading to an eagle.

Sure they can keep us stuck in their system, because we are only human, but trying to register aliens just sounds funny.
They far exceed our norms in all aspects of living. Yes it's our planet, but it could be THEIR universe..

"Our planet"??? According to 9 out of 10 ancient civilizations, they were here far before the homo-sapiens even exist. Atlantis, Sumer, Akkadia, Babylon, Egypt, Angkor Wat, Tiahuanaco, Teotihuacan and many more were founded by what they called "star gods" or "star people" and considering that they already attempted to wipe off the human race with a flood, I think that act like if Earth was OUR planet and nobody else should dare come here, is just silly.

Where is the physical evidence of that though? Those civilizations could have had their myths just as any other civilization, not to discredit what you are saying, but wouldn't it be a lot more obvious if that were the case?
The star gods could be just that, stars.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

AWE com on At least keep an open mind, and a wait and see attitude. I Get sick of nay Sayers resorting to name calling,..Its Just Stupid.
you Ain't even begun to dream Horatio. Strange things are out there, And not all of there are imaginary.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

zoomerradio.ca...

Because what the ex-defence minister Paul Hellyer said and this document are two seperate things!

Although I don't doubt there is a world wide ET coverup, this particular document is not evidence of it. It is fully described by the people who published it as an example by which to read other documents NOT a bona- fide manual on anything extra - terrestrial.

Does describing body snatching as 'un democratic' not strike you as a comedic remark? It's intended to be humorous. They could have used zombies or smurfs for their example, they chose aliens and it is fully accessible to the public.

Isaac koi is a great researcher, he does all the hard work for you and goes right back to the original context of things and primary sources. He is never really wrong but of course you should check out all sources thoroughly yourself. You can't call people shills just because they have researched in an academic and thorough way and come to a sensible conclusion, we should all aspire to that.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Of course they are. They certainly can't stay unless they fillin their Landed Immigrant form or a least apply for a Visa.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I think the aliens found a great place to hang out. It's beautiful up there.

I hope the Canadians made a technology transfer agreement with the aliens.

Economic boom! Jobs!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I commend you on your quest for truth and efforts to disclosure. With that said I do see how a government can slap sample on a document and then later claim we didn’t lie, see here it’s been there we just couldn’t tell you right away lol. Some of you guys/gals should also be recognized in your counter arguments but keep in mind that any real elite power house government can produce documents backlogged with any type of information on it. What gets me about the way some people come to conclusions is, they assume that the people that produced X documents are being truthful and following protocol. Honestly you would use the same methods of coming to a conclusion, knowing that there are tons of underlying security issues that they can claim, under some whacky NSA clause?

-such as www.fincen.gov...

-Threw this in there www.bsudailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Aliens? Im more worried about those ORCS...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join