It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Libya’s Revolution EXPOSED – MSM Photoshopped "mass celebrations" at Liberation day!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Easy. Go to any football match. There's always more nationalities present than the ones who are in the match. A French supporter of an Italian football club would still like to show everyone: "Look, I'm French and I'm here too" "Hi Mum!"

Syrian rabble in the crowd no doubt. Regardless whether it was fake or real.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Going by our western intelligence he is right. The LFIG or rebels, are listed as Al-queda affiliates and a terrorist organization by the USA,UN, CFR, and UK.

More on that here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PEOPLE NEED TO READ THAT- THIS IS 1984 COME TRUE. WE WERE NEVER AT WAR WITH AL-QUAEDA. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH LIBYA.
edit on 10/24/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It's not edited. I'd suggest the flags represent the countries that have and are undergoing revolutions.

I saw a turkish flag too.

I've heard the battle isn't yet won though. I agree that Gaddafi is a bad guy and HAS done very bad things and killed countless people between 1970 and 2000 but people need to realise the protests were hijacked by rebellions and are really a vehicle for the West to install a puppet who will give them cheap resources. Either that or they allow a hardline Islamic group to take charge only then to turn around once the people rise up and invade?

I know there is a plan, I just wonder which move they will make.
edit on 24-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Your two plans you outlined aren't mutually exclusive. Both are possible, and both are likely true.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

That's a horrible video, I hadn't seen that. Hopefully some video emerges of what actually happened to Gaddafi and how he died.

It has. It just wasn't in the English media. And now I can't find it. Argh. Again.

Do I need to buy some sort of software to download and categorize everything I look at?!?!?

Hmmm....I have a server. I bet I actually could do that....

Different montage:
www.dagbladet.no...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah OP, you haven't really provided sufficient evidence supporting your claims. The first photo that you are making your beliefs around; you can't even tell us when or where it was taken, just that it was sometime in the afternoon.

I can post a video or photo of an Occupy protest...say Walnut Creek, CA and say that OWS is losing momentum based on the few people attending, but that wouldn't necessarily be true, would it?

And personally, I think they used MSPaint to shop the flags in, I can tell by the pixels LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Lets not forget that there are people who would gladly photoshop a photo just to turn you against the West!!

That flag could easily have been put in the photo by an Arab or African or Rebel Gtoups just as it can easily be manipulated by me or the CIA!!

Or maybe they were showing that they are with the Syrian people!!

Anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here are more Staged celebrations by the daily mail
Source Dailymail

and
Dailymail
There are few Interesting things that i noticed that there is something wrong with the first above picture The Gloden Hand Fist Crushing a U.S Fighter Plane Sclpture its Shape is wrong, inculding the nose of the plane.

So can anyone here who knows arabic please translate the text where its on the qatar flag on the wall in the photo?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Discover the fraud exposed on the internet...

Of course, the celebrations must be fake, has to be.. None of the Libyan people could possibly be celebrating freedom and liberation. They are all Gaddafi loyalists and are too busy mourning his cruel killing.

Wake up ATS, and get out of the herd for a while... You can still save your sanity.

I know the ladies must be lined up to get into the celebration, oh wait they are off buying head coverings so they don't get stoned from the new govt

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

You really don't understand, so let me explain myself this one time...

Some things like this require no debunking, in time this will be more than apparent.

If people wish to indulge themselves in fantasy and propaganda then that is their choice.

In fact it is great material for personal study, research and reflection.... Ultimately crap like this will self-debunk as reality and facts become unavoidable.

0/10

Please stop....

Not only you're embarrassing yourself, you're giving other debunkers a bad name!

Yeah, agreed. 0.1/10

It requires a ton of debunking, always. We were all born and brought about with msm as our main source of media. We've been taught to trust it without question. And people still do sadly. So all efforts like this I am greatly thankful for. Hopefully free thinkers will be determined enough to share these sources ideas and information without the filters, to encourage others.

Ontop of this, the states are pissed that the rebels killed him first. Now they can't use him like they did Osama, shame. Time to find another excuse to preserve the armies presence.

We are gullable to think that we've learned our lessons in the past, and that tyranny doesn't exist anymore. All major powers fall. But everything we have now, both materialistic and resource-wise, come at a cost. ALWAYS. Our governments are cheating the world. And now they're cheating their people.

S&F!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Ok Einstein, try explaining to me why the BBC (and other mainstream news channels) showed people waving Syrian Flags AND Libyan Flags at today's Libya Liberation Day on Live TV.

BECAUSE HERPA DERP syria is undergoing revolutionary protests as well or do you not read the news just like to poke fun of fox news or cnn or w/e and by your logic the protests in beghazi with people waving american flags were... all american? jesus you debunk yourself 90% of the time. /sigh

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by verotik

My local paper showed 1 tiny pic of the celebrations. At least a few hundred, but no women, just men. Oh ya, NATO is still bombing the place. "bomb the brown people" rip Carlin

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

First of all provide evidence of "staged" before you make such claims. Also what is wrong with the plane? Be specific. Looks normal to me. Not sure why there would be any relevance of this on the topic thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by verotik

My local paper showed 1 tiny pic of the celebrations. At least a few hundred, but no women, just men. Oh ya, NATO is still bombing the place. "bomb the brown people" rip Carlin

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

After I pointed out the lack of uncovered women or girls on one journal, they put up a close up of exactly one young girl in a ball cap.

I've counted two uncovered females in all the pictures I've looked at, one being ball cap girl, and one other one.

But in all the pictures in Libya I've looked at spanning decades before this, women are often NOT covered in public.

Clearly, when the choice faced wasn't do it or face violence, many women chose not to cover.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Or, you know, they played the wrong clip. Like that one a way back with them accidentally playing clips from India's protests.

Can you people please stop confusing error with intent?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.euronews.net...

Looks pretty lively and un-photoshopped in that video, not a syrian flag in sight.

www.bbc.co.uk...

First pic, it's the syrian flag!!! in a different place!!! near the front!!!! That means theres someone holding it!!!!

:triple facepalm:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If we look closely at the pic we will see doubles and triplets of the same person

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

busted but not convicted.

sorry for lame short reply bah

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I found the “real” (unedited) photo of the crowd! Notice who’s at the bottom right hand corner holding the swastika flag?

edit on 24-10-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

A friend of mine forwarded me this picture taken by a surprised Western Free Lance Journalist who happened to be at the "Libyan Liberation day" today. The photo below shows only a few hundred people turning up to this so called "Libyan Liberation Day" which the mainstream media has been trying to push down our throats all day today.

So heres the picture: I wouldn't be surprised if most of these people were paid to be there!

And to answer people's question on when this photo was taken:

This photo was taken sometime during the afternoon.

You take the Royal Wedding for example, thousands camped out for days before the event. Surely Gaddafi's death and this "Liberation Day" would be a cause for immense celebration?

Plus if you go check out today's BBC News article on the events in Libya: Libya's new rulers declare country liberated - BBC News

Watch the video and go and pause it at 41 seconds. You will see a Syrian flag just to the top left of the screen/photo below.

YES, A SYRIAN FLAG AT LIBYA'S LIBERATION DAY!

You gotta hand it to the Mainstream Media - using specific camera angles and CGI/Photoshop to make it look like thousands of people turned up to this farce on TV!

I actually feel sorry for the Libyan people because not only they have to live in fear under this new Libyan NTC Government - they are also being oppressed by our Western Governments because they are going to keep these criminals in power so that they can rape Libya's resources.

edit on 23-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

ighest Gold, Gas, and Mineral reserves on the planet (must be a co-incidence (Hypocritics)

Not to metntion the funds that are going to be available to "re-build the country" the UN deastroyed, I am not of any particular religion or idealism but can see when "wrong is wrong" we are all just puppets in a world we have no say over.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join