It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was AIDS invented ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
That's what is claiming this site (found w/ google adsense) : www.winstonsmith.net...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've heard that it was as a form of population control.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Mongoose actually has a pretty informative related thread on this check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
according to some scientists(i'll find some info to back this up) Aids may have been around for a long time. we just didn't have the technology to discover it. i can't(well i don't ever want to believe)that the gov't invented it to control population or weed out those they deem "weak"

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i believe it was created ofr just that purpose...mayb not to weed out the weak so to say..not directly aimed at any one lifestyle/race

but general population control..

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent lead
i believe it was created ofr just that purpose...mayb not to weed out the weak so to say..not directly aimed at any one lifestyle/race

But it disproportionately effects certain races more than others with those races having a much higher fatality rate.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent lead

I believe it was made to kill off races and lifestyles that where unwanted. It got out of control, because people are people and they can chose to change thier mind about the way they live thier life.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
according to some scientists(i'll find some info to back this up) Aids may have been around for a long time. we just didn't have the technology to discover it. i can't(well i don't ever want to believe)that the gov't invented it to control population or weed out those they deem "weak"

If it were a "naturally" occuring disease that had been around for a long time. Then by main methods of transmission, (I.E. sexual intercourse,and children born to those that are carriers) would not a majority of the worlds populace be infected.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
not really. it's a virus and viruses continually mutate....which is why we have so much trouble with them.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It was a crapshoot at how it got into the population, and once it did it followed it's own path. I seriously doubt it was a manufactured disease that was introduced intentionally into the population.

And to kill off "races that were unwanted" - unwanted by who? It's devestating parts of Africa because of poverty, fear, and ignorance about the disease. Many people in the US and in the world are suffering from HIV and AIDS who do not have an unusual or risky lifestyle. The disease will effect anyone who has the unfortunate luck to come across it. Thanks to better drugs and understanding, there are probably a hell of a lot more people just like any of us here that have it that you'd expect, but they just keep it quiet, or just don't know that they are infected because they didn't think it could happen to them.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It has been proven that they have been teaching African males that to get rid of the disease one was to have sex with a virgin.

So now you have old men raping underage women infecting them with aids and perpetuating the cycle all over again.

This is just one example of the ways keeping people ignorant has hindered the ultimate harmonious survival of all mankind.

new topics

top topics

join