It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dizzy feeling all day today...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
how weird im in leeds england and yesterday my work partner was saying he was dizzy well in his words spinning all the time we went for early lunch cos he thought it was because he hadnt eaten but he was still feeling same after we ended up leaving the job and going home he was that bad

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
dont mean to put down the thread.. but this is actually ridiculous, some people try and make a conspiracy from anything.. feeling dizzy for a human being is nothing out of the ordinary..

if you stand up to fast, smoke a cigarette to quickly, lack of food, anxiety, flu, etc.. i could list literally hundreds of reasons for feeling dizzy.

and with 7 billion people on the planet.. millions of people a day, will feel dizzy at some point.. if not personally it is likely we will know someone who felt dizzy recently..

come on people a little common sense here..

and if your worried op, you should go see a doctor.. ats is really not the best place for medical advice..

I hope this is not more crap being sent out there. This is too much to be a coincidence. Young people do not get dizzy usually (unless they are drunk or drugged).

crap like what? what are you suggesting here? why is it a coincidence?
and young people dont get dizzy.. ive never heard such nonsense..

release of radon gas..

im actually speechless
edit on 22/10/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

well i wasnt saying it was a conspiracy at all the op asked if anyone had felt dizzy and my work partner yesterday did all day he said everything was spinning we ended up leaving work because it was that bad he said he felt drunk so when the op asked it struck a cord with me as this happened yesterday

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The amount of codswollop posted on ATS is enough to send anyone a bit dizzy.

Maybe its too much ATS! Keep feet on the ground or better hanging over the end of thebed.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone

well i wasnt saying it was a conspiracy at all the op asked if anyone had felt dizzy and my work partner yesterday did all day he said everything was spinning we ended up leaving work because it was that bad he said he felt drunk so when the op asked it struck a cord with me as this happened yesterday

the weather has suddenly turned in the uk from quite warm and mild to freezing cold almost instantly... maybe this was why your friend was feeling ill and dizzy..

sometimes in situations like that people get what is commonly known as a cold or the flu..

or seeing as it was a friday.. maybe your friend just wanted to get away early?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

i doubt that as he has had to go back in this morning to finish the job on deadline it was weird thats all he said he was like it from moment he woke up

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
dozens of people left home early from our company not just cuz it was friday afternoon but were complaining of 'terrible headaches' which is not common.

its almost 7am and i havent been able to fall asleep all nite but i just took melatonin n milk hope that helps n i can sleep in till noon or so.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

If you all were enlightened, you would not FEEL this way. Hello?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Over the last 2 weeks i have been feeling strange,like many have felt dizzy, but also my vision keeps going in and out of focus or jumping,i put it down to giving up smoking 3 weeks ago, and also coming off Prozac for sleeping problems i,ve had,I have also felt the virtigo feeling but its only happened on a few of these strange seizures.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What an odd thread to come across.... I was up some long hours this past week while volunteering at OWS - St. Louis and had several short but very strong periods of passing 'dizziness' or outright disorientation. It was very passing... a few seconds. Maybe 5 seconds max...

I've worked very long hours at outdoor events before though and as a former trucker, long hours are just part of the scenery .... so I was thrown off a bit by experiencing this. I've also never felt it before...and I'm just fine now. Odd.....

Now your thread has several other people describing exactly what I felt. I just wanted to add this because there are others out here like me who felt something real similar and are also scratching their heads over it. I'd have forgotten about it and chalked it up as one of those little things in life if I hadn't been up to see this.... Hmmmm....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is intresting because my co-worker couldn't come into work on the 20th because she was layed flat by vertigo. And yesterday I too was feeling dizzy and kind of strange like I was in a dream. Probably a coincidence, but I find it interesting you brought it up now.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

I find this thread disturbing, with all of the dizziness chiming in, because in the last couple of weeks, occasionally I've been "off balance" and have had to step to the side to catch myself while walking along --not even carrying anything. It's been most pronounced or obvious when I've taken the dogs out at night. Just walking back to the front door, on the driveway, I have at times felt like the Earth beneath my feet has lurched and I've had to side-step to counter-act the motion. I know this is illogical, because there would be massive quakes and stuff if the Earth really DID lurch. I'm just trying to convey the sensation. Maybe I'm just a klutzzzzz?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

its obvious something is a miss right now with all the people suddenly getting vertigo

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
webmd says you got cancer.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hans here from Indiana. I was having the same feeling exactly on the 21st around 9:30 or 10 pm EST. At first it felt like energy pulses just going through my body, but then around 10:30 pm that energy feeling was just there. It started dying out around 4 am on the 22nd. I had contacted an ex girlfriend, who is very in tune with natural earth forces. I'll quote the txt that she sent back. "Idk babe, but this energy is making me feel all kinds of wonkey atm." Lol I couldn't have said it better myself lol. But has anyone come to any conclusion on what was going on at all? i'm very curious on this one.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Both my ex and I have been enlightened for years now. I personally was enlightened when I was 15, I'm 24 now. She was enlightened when she was 13, and she's 27 now.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
webmd says you got cancer.

lol... I know you couldn't mean that seriously but that sure is a great example of the limits to internet self-diagnosis. I think I can safely say the feeling I had wasn't cancer. In fact the strongest example was the afternoon of the 20th..about mid afternoon I guess..and lasted 5 seconds or so. I almost fell twice while squatting down to do something, as if I were drunk.

Considering I was in a public place around dozens of people, it was un-nerving...and beyond the loss of balance, I felt nothing to explain it. After it passed, no odd feelings remained. Just that sense that I couldn't maintain balance for a couple seconds.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hansrenkie

Well I am enlightened and I have not felt one single case of vertigo or depression, sickness or otherwise. Maybe you need to take it to the next level. Spirituality is a journey that does not end. Try meditating more or you can partake in "activities" but that can't be discussed here. Not here to brag, just here to inform.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First of all I would like to say that I am a very healthy person. Very rarely do I ever get sick. I know something strange is going on. I won't even try to speculate on what it is. Some people say pole shift. Some say our DNA is muting, etc. I have done some research into theories of what is happening, but none of theories have me absolutely convinced. Some things do make sense though such as an increase or change in energy or frequency. For the past two weeks I have been looking into "spontaneous spiritual awakening" and "spontaneous kundalini awakening". The symptoms I am having seem to go along with some type of spiritual event. Just to be clear, I did not do a single thing to cause this to happen. I do not take medications, drugs, alcohol, nothing. I did not search out spiritual information or begin meditations or anything (until now). After what I have experienced and what I have read of other people's recent experiences I believe that the increased earth or universal energies are causing spiritual awakenings. Whether you want it or not. Some people don't feel it yet or they just don't realize it yet because the symptoms may be different for each individual.

Anyway here is what I have experienced: I guess it was about 5-6 weeks ago, I started getting weird sensations on the top of my head. Tingling, a feeling of cold water being poured on my head. I started having dizzy spells. I began having nightmares. I felt like there were "beings" around me both evil and good. I have seen weird things like small sections of walls and objects shifting and vibrating like they are disappearing. I see lights zooming by me almost all the time. I get lots of ringing in my ears. Sometimes it's more like changing tones in one ear or both. All of my senses seem to be more aware. It can be very frightening. I started meditating hoping to find the answers.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I know how crazy all this stuff sounds. If this stuff isn't happening to you then that's great for you. Please keep an open mind. Please don't judge those of us who ARE experiencing things. We can't all have woke up at the same time with brain tumors and schizophrenia. I'm just a little freaked out by some things happening to me and would really like to hear what other's are experiencing.

I don't really discuss this stuff with my family, but just by observing them I have noticed that they are experiencing things too. My daughter has been telling me she is having trouble with time. She feels like time keeps speeding up and slowing down. She also has dizzy spells occasionally sometimes lasting for a few days. My husband has been having mood swings. He says that he gets a feeling of pressure on the top of his head and it makes him grouchy and irritated. He also had a very vivid dream a few weeks ago about aliens that still has him very freaked out. He said it was incredibly real.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitsuzen
First of all I would like to say that I am a very healthy person. Very rarely do I ever get sick. I know something strange is going on. I won't even try to speculate on what it is. Some people say pole shift. Some say our DNA is muting, etc. I have done some research into theories of what is happening, but none of theories have me absolutely convinced. Some things do make sense though such as an increase or change in energy or frequency. For the past two weeks I have been looking into "spontaneous spiritual awakening" and "spontaneous kundalini awakening". The symptoms I am having seem to go along with some type of spiritual event. Just to be clear, I did not do a single thing to cause this to happen. I do not take medications, drugs, alcohol, nothing. I did not search out spiritual information or begin meditations or anything (until now). After what I have experienced and what I have read of other people's recent experiences I believe that the increased earth or universal energies are causing spiritual awakenings. Whether you want it or not. Some people don't feel it yet or they just don't realize it yet because the symptoms may be different for each individual.

Anyway here is what I have experienced: I guess it was about 5-6 weeks ago, I started getting weird sensations on the top of my head. Tingling, a feeling of cold water being poured on my head. I started having dizzy spells. I began having nightmares. I felt like there were "beings" around me both evil and good. I have seen weird things like small sections of walls and objects shifting and vibrating like they are disappearing. I see lights zooming by me almost all the time. I get lots of ringing in my ears. Sometimes it's more like changing tones in one ear or both. All of my senses seem to be more aware. It can be very frightening. I started meditating hoping to find the answers.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I know how crazy all this stuff sounds. If this stuff isn't happening to you then that's great for you. Please keep an open mind. Please don't judge those of us who ARE experiencing things. We can't all have woke up at the same time with brain tumors and schizophrenia. I'm just a little freaked out by some things happening to me and would really like to hear what other's are experiencing.

I don't really discuss this stuff with my family, but just by observing them I have noticed that they are experiencing things too. My daughter has been telling me she is having trouble with time. She feels like time keeps speeding up and slowing down. She also has dizzy spells occasionally sometimes lasting for a few days. My husband has been having mood swings. He says that he gets a feeling of pressure on the top of his head and it makes him grouchy and irritated. He also had a very vivid dream a few weeks ago about aliens that still has him very freaked out. He said it was incredibly real.

My friend there is nothing crazy about this at all. Awakening is an experience like no other. When your full Awakening happens, you will know it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join