It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Reptilian variation of "Alien" cat

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Anyone remember Alf from Melmak - he used to eat cats!
There's a connection....

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So, does that mean that I can turn a cat into a webcam?!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JammyQ

This is my cat. What do you reckon? I can honestly say I don't know what you're talking about...

... i'm sold. this right here is the real reptilian/illuminati deal folks.
the new world cat order has commenced.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

glad to see someone took the time to draft a reply to this nonsense.
being open minded isn't synonym for going along with whatever nonsense that pops up.
for me, after reading "argument 4" I stopped: this argument is utterly wrong, indicates a lack of understanding of evolution so why wasting time reading the other statements.

however, an enjoyable post it is for sure!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

LMAO!!

I havnt read your OP, just the first few lines on the front page and it was pretty funny!!!

I'll go check your OP now.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I knew my dog was onto something, she doesn't let our royal cat out of her site for a second. Obviously, she is making sure there are no sneaky communications with alien mother ships going on.

Rodney Rude has a few solutions on how to deal with these spies (warning, some course language).

edit on 22-10-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
"The Cat From Outer Space"-1978... A Disney film...

A UFO is stranded on earth and impounded by the US government. Its pilot, a cat with a collar that has special powers, including the ability to allow the cat to communicate with humans, has eluded the authorities and needs the help of a man named Frank in order to reclaim and repair his ship to get back home.

Written by, LV Jeff -IMDB

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well i guess they forgot to tell the chinese that eating cats will kinda piss off the aliens when they get here, perhaps its why the number billions so when the war does happen at least we will have the human numbers to counter the invasion.

GUANGZHOU, CHINA — The gray tabby cat with hazel eyes and a white nose scrunched at the bottom of a stack of metal cages filled with rabbits, quail, pigeons and ducks, across the aisle from the buckets of turtles and scorpions in a narrow shop with as many live animals as a petting zoo.

If it was male or female, young or old, nobody seemed to know or care. All that mattered was its weight, 6 1/2 pounds.

After a few quick calculations, the shopkeeper offered to sell the cat for $1.32 per pound, about $9.

"We'll cut it up right here in back for you," the shopkeeper suggested, gesturing toward a bloodstained room.

The scene is routine at butcher shops in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, formerly known as Canton.

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

Well...I have seen a bullet go through the back of the head of a cat....I didn't see any wires.

Does it not seem feasible that IF an advanced civ had this capability, that they'd be using technology that we can't even comprehend?! (no need for wires or semiconductors, that's OUR technology and it's only 40 years old, remember, they are 1000s perhaps millions of years ahead of us!)

Only reason why I even clicked on this thread, is I had this wild thought (and, quickly dismissed it) a few years ago - I find it hilarious someone else put this thread together

S&F for thinking outside the box, anyway.
edit on 10/22/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Science knows exactly how cats purr....

It turns out that cats have special wiring! The wiring travels from the brain to the muscles in the voice box, and this wiring is able to vibrate the muscles so that they act as a valve for air flowing past the voice box. The muscles work both during inhalation and exhalation, which creates the impression that cats can purr continuously. The air passes through the valve, which opens and closes rapidly to create the purring sound.

What the hell has happened to this site! This is the crap on here now? it wouldn't be so bad if the facts were at least accurate but this is just pathetic. one more ridiculous post away from saying See Ya! to what used to be a great site.

edit on 22-10-2011 by zacdam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The persecution of Cats during the middle ages...

Looking at the Black Death In retrospect, it seemed as if everything the people thought to do at the time simply made the problem worse. For example, since many equated the plague with God's wrath against sin, and that Cats were often considered in league with the Devil, Cats were killed en masse. Had this bias toward Cats not existed, local rodent populations could have been kept down, lessening the spread of plague-infected fleas from host to host...Wikipedia quote.

Humans can be really stupid animals...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

Well...I have seen a bullet go through the back of the head of a cat....I didn't see any wires.

Does it not seem feasible that IF an advanced civ had this capability, that they'd be using technology that we can't even comprehend?! (no need for wires or semiconductors, that's OUR technology and it's only 40 years old, remember, try are 1000s perhaps millions of years ahead of us!)

Yes it does seem feasible that an advanced civ would have advanced technology. However, if cats are the best they've got then their not exactly forward thinkers are they. You would think such an advanced civilisation would have thought ahead about potential issues with such feline spy technology. Like what happens when the pussy climbs a tree for better transmission/reception but is then too scared to get back down. Or maybe they would have programmed them to avoid running in front of large moving vehicles. Squashed spies aren't any help.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Our overlords must find our lives very boring since their camcorders spend most of their lives sleeping. Also I would love to see the videos from when my dog grooms the cat.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

that cats were created by the Reptilians

No doubt!
Like the Op noted in his reasons, cats always land on their feet and so do lizards!
Many times I'll be sitting in my carport and see a lizard fall from the rafters onto the concrete. They always land on their feet and never even seemed fazed by hitting the concrete. You'd think such a hard, flat impact would cause internal bleeding since their stomachs are so close to impact, yet they scurry off like it's nothing.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure this has been added yet since I haven't read all the posts, so I thought I'd throw this one in here about the Russian who thought the voices being transmitted sounded like cats:

edit on 22-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Great Post!

Terms and Conditions forbid me to explain how I came to believe this, but I have thought this on a few occasions. You did a great job establishing many connections to support your theory. This is one of the best abstract theories I have seen in a while

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I can't believe im reading this? is this for real .. LOL i dont know what to say, people need help.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Kind of embarrassing that ET and the gang now know how much I masturbate. I will now start kicking my cat out first thing every morning.. Thank you for the info!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yes it does seem feasible that an advanced civ would have advanced technology. However, if cats are the best they've got then their not exactly forward thinkers are they

The aliens infiltrate their cats spies and they walk among us like wolves in sheeps clothing and we are unaware...Till now...

Maybe the cats "are aliens" shape-shifted into the appearance of a cat?...Thats even more bizzare.
edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I suppose that's why my cats say " Hello " " Out " " Num Num " ( food ), they are being controlled by Aliens. Well if this crazy theory were true, I would admit to gladly being part of the plot, as I have had cats all of my life, so I am well " CATalogued " by the Aliens, they even know where I hide my emergency biscuit stash.

PAWS for thought :

Still I have no regrets to selling out to their agenda, I have had more from most of my cats, than I have ever had from a human being. They also know how to cheer you up if you are FELINE down

I must remember to give mine an extra SAUCER of milk today ! Although I should have realised it already, my latest cat is actually called ET !

Will the Aliens re-emburse you for the cost of all of the Cat food which they have eaten in the past ? Not including the MICE of course ! ( Hey didn't the Aliens in V the tv series eat mice and hamsters ? ).

Well perhaps the OP is really onto something, or fishing for stars and flags !

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join