It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Occupy Your Mind" that is the real revolution and next step of these protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
this is my 1st thread here..I wanted to make something very simple people who were not awake, could read and listen to regarding the truth of the situation we are in

the only way humanity wins in the end is to take control back of their minds so that we may then do the right things with our hearts

too many people still don't know the truth of the reality out there and how 1000s of people and corporations continue to rape them physically and emotionally daily

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

We know this. Philosophers like George Carlin have laid it out very plain for all to see, in the form of comedy. The only problem is, it's not very funny once you realize it's becoming more and more true each day.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

all it takes is is a critical mass of people to KNOW this...and the whole thing crumbles

many DON'T know these simple things, they might say it sarcastically, etc.

i know it.

its real

its internalized

it's freedom inside your soul screaming out that others will finally wake up and see the empire for what it is

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
congratulations the system is dead, now no-one can afford food and that crowd over there look pretty pissed (excuse my french)

what then?

just making a point, not aimed at anyone spefically.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
congratulations the system is dead, now no-one can afford food and that crowd over there look pretty pissed (excuse my french)

what then?

just making a point, not aimed at anyone spefically.

Debt free currency, like it was meant to be?
Then things would continue on as they were, but instead, without trillions in wasted digital money.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

they can't do debt free currency..that has helped them build the empire

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

part 2....focusing on some Empire stuff the us in engaged in and relating to ROME. which is one of the best threads on this whole site btw!

www.youtube.com...

join