It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sends subtle threat to America?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
In a news article headed "Iran welcomes Muammar Gaddafi's death"

"The inevitable fate of all dictators and oppressors who do not respect the rights of their people is destruction," the official IRNA news agency quoted foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast as saying today.

News article

Who else thinks this is a message to the US dictators?
Iran knows that American leaders are responsible for not only oppresing its own people but people all around the world.
Destruction is a strong word and would point towards Nuclear warfare.
Things have certianly been heating up in regards to Iran and it is obvious that the US and allys are wanting to feed their blood lust; Iran would know this.
edit on 21-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Obama is more of a puppet than a dictator. Nice thought though. Iran know what they are doing. Underestimating Iran could be decisive.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTruth
Obama is more of a puppet than a dictator. Nice thought though. Iran know what they are doing. Underestimating Iran could be decisive.

the US is just as much a dictatorship as any other nation, although its true obama is only a puppet. a puppet for the real dictators.
i thought it was pretty relevant because what they said describes america perfectly..
id love to see america try and screw iran like all the other countries and finally get themselves blown up

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

I suppose if you had a guilty conscious you may think it was aimed at the US.

Sounded like it was a social commentary to all leaders world wide that they shouldnt just walk over their population

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

I suppose if you had a guilty conscious you may think it was aimed at the US.

Sounded like it was a social commentary to all leaders world wide that they shouldnt just walk over their population
well being a member of a western nation i certianly do have a guilty conscious..and america should as well, because this describes them perfectly..
i only thought it could be aimed at america because of current events and the possible war that is looming in the shadows.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It's only a matter of time. These countries are going to get fed up with America pointing the finger at them, and they're going to retaliate. It will happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
It's only a matter of time. These countries are going to get fed up with America pointing the finger at them, and they're going to retaliate. It will happen.

i hope it happens soon because im sick of seeing america killing innocent people

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Exactly!A government that supplies Hamas and hezbollah by all means give these maniacs Nukes!So they can blackmail the world into wwlll.Great thinking...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

i hope it happens soon because im sick of seeing america killing innocent people

I just think America needs to back off and take care of it's own issues. I'm scared of any kind of war, I have no trouble admitting it. I'd rather it didn't come to a war, because I know the UK will run into America's corner as an ally and get us dragged into it.
Don't get me wrong, I like the American people, but I don't want my country to be involved in this stuff that will potentially ruin my life and the life of my family members.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Much less a threat to the US than a spectacular case of unintentional irony. Really? Iran is saying this?

I think the only way it involves the US is that we have the same "do as i say, not as i do" approach.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You think this may be Ahmadinejad's way of saying Sic Semper Tyrannis? Nice thought, but Iran doesn't stand a chance in Hell of doing anything about OUR dictator; that is something only Americans can do something about. I only hope that the change takes place at the ballot box instead of on the streets.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wait a minute. Iran have been sending threats for years. They have promised to annialate Israel, severla tmes, over many years.... and .... nope nothing !

So, your panic attack is all over nothing.

Arabs rabble on much but do very little..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

What dictator?

OldCorp... Just because he's not a member of your preferred party does not make him a dictator. Kay? I know it's fun, and gives you a little satisfaction in the pants to say stuff like that, but, well... He's not a dictator. There are actually dictators in the world you can look at, and, well, he doesn't hold up. In the dictatorship championships, our guy is out in the first wound with a concussion and missing fingers.

I mean really all you and the other manchildren are doing with this line, is saying that Than Shwe, Islam Karimov, Kim Jong-Il, Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, King Letsie III, Gurbanguly Berdymuhammedov, and so many other real, actual, for-real-and-true dictators are actually great guys on par with the US president.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Wait a minute. Iran have been sending threats for years.

Actually they send warnings. "You touch-a my stuff, I break-a you face" It's not a threat, so long as you don't touch-a.

They have promised to annialate Israel, severla tmes, over many years.... and .... nope nothing !

Factually incorrect - or, more accurate, a lie. Ahmedinejad has said the "zionist regime will be wiped from the pages of history" - I.E., it will end, and life goes on. This was of course spun by pro-Israeli propagandists as a direct threat against Israel, which it wasn't. Nevermind of course the plain and simple fact that the president of Iran has absolutely zero military authority. he can flame on about destroying whoever he wants. it just makes him a dick.

Israel has been warned off about attacking iran. Saying "If you attack us, we will retaliate" is, again, not actually a threat.

Arabs rabble on much but do very little..

Iranians aren't Arabs.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by OldCorp

What dictator?

OldCorp... Just because he's not a member of your preferred party does not make him a dictator. Kay? I know it's fun, and gives you a little satisfaction in the pants to say stuff like that, but, well... He's not a dictator. There are actually dictators in the world you can look at, and, well, he doesn't hold up. In the dictatorship championships, our guy is out in the first wound with a concussion and missing fingers.

I mean really all you and the other manchildren are doing with this line, is saying that Than Shwe, Islam Karimov, Kim Jong-Il, Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, King Letsie III, Gurbanguly Berdymuhammedov, and so many other real, actual, for-real-and-true dictators are actually great guys on par with the US president.

Sorry, but when he ordered the death of an American citizen without even going through the motions of charging him in court he became a dictator - a DANGEROUS ONE. Just how high does the body count have to get before you realize that?
edit on 10/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
it will take very little for hundreds of thousands of armed americans to storm the whitehouse or the capitol and execute the entire government.

and who's going to stop them. the washington d.c. police force. they'd be helplessly out gunned. the military could be called in.

but looking at the response time during 9/11 it would be a joke.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

So then every president who has ordered a hit is also a dictator? 'cause murder is murder, and it doesn't matter what patch of dirt the dead guy was born on.

Or is it excused with "well, that's just war" when the letter next to the president's name is a little further along in the alphabet?
edit on 21/10/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

"I mean really all you and the other manchildren are doing with this line, is saying that Than Shwe, Islam Karimov, Kim Jong-Il, Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, King Letsie III, Gurbanguly Berdymuhammedov, and so many other real, actual, for-real-and-true dictators are actually great guys on par with the US president. "

They are better than that guy who calls himself president in one respect; they are honest about who they are.

When both parties have one un changeable foreign policy.. it's being dictated to us, not chosen by us.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it will take very little for hundreds of thousands of armed americans to storm the whitehouse or the capitol and execute the entire government.

and who's going to stop them. the washington d.c. police force. they'd be helplessly out gunned. the military could be called in.

but looking at the response time during 9/11 it would be a joke.

The response time of the military is slow only when it is advantageous (?) to be slow. Like 9/11.

With our military and police utterly brainwashed into identifying Americans as the enemy, I think this hostile takeover has gone beyond the point that the people can stop it. Also, I'm very surprised that none of the victim nations has yet struck back.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

love to see america try and screw iran like all the other countries and finally get themselves blown up.

How do you envision the world after the U.S. is destroyed? What would the absence of the U.S. mean for the global community from your perspective? Do you propose that we all die in this "blown up" scenario, or is there a group or two of us you would allow to remain and live in the rubble?

edit on 10/21/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join