It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1987 TV show "Second Chance" Predicted Gaddafi death in 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Link

I do not usually subscribe to the whole Hollywood side of things. I figured this was worth sharing.

edit on 20-10-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: !!!

edit on 20-10-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

Around 2 min 20 it starts with the Colnel
edit on 20-10-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

WOW! That is something isn't it?

It takes place on July 29, 2011...
Published July 29, 2011 about Gadhafi -
www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 20-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

If the Mainstream Media can joke about Gaddafi's death being predicted by some random TV Show in 1987, shouldn't all those tv shows and movies which predicted 9/11 years before it happened, also be considered seriously?

edit on 20-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This Just made me look up on some of those theories.... Alls I can say atm is wow and do I need to do some catching up.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes, a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nice find...but did I miss something? I never heard or saw anything pertaining to 2011 in the clip.

Edit to add: I see now in Jibby's post...
edit on 10/20/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So WOW am i reading this correct? They predicted to the year, 1 month and 6 days prior when gaddafi would be killed?

I mean, they say the date is sept 26th, 1987, 24 years ago. 24 years forward you arrive on sept 26, 2011 : 6 days from now !!

This is really fking spooky to say the least. Now if anybody finds an explanation to the 1 month 6 days disrpancy i am officially floored. (leap years? calendar changes?)

edit: or 2month 9 days, if you go by the date pointed out in the beginning
edit on 20-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: dates

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Are you serious.

Really wtf

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay so 1987 +24 years puts them in 2011. I dont see where it gets anymore detailed about exact dates? The only other reference to time is when he says its "september 26th" when they are back in 1987

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

So WOW am i reading this correct? They predicted to the year, to the month and almost to the day when gaddafi would be killed?
It says July 29...so they got the month wrong. Very weird clip though.

reply to post by youwouldknow

At the very start of the video it say "St Peters Office - July 29, 2011".
edit on 20-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Where exactly in that video, predicts the death of Gaddafi in 2011???
edit on 10/20/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

There's no such thing as coincidence.

Especially in politics.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
So WOW am i reading this correct? They predicted to the year, to the month and almost to the day when gaddafi would be killed?

I mean, they say the date is sept 26th, 1987, 24 years ago. 24 years forward you arrive on sept 26, 2011 : 6 days from now !!

This is really #ing spooky to say the least. Now if anybody finds an explanation to the 6 days disrpancy i am officially floored. (leap years? calendar changes?)
edit on 20-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: years

That IS creepy. My son and I were watching it and I told him, "Everybody dies sometime, nothing peculiar about that." But then we watched the rest of the clip for snips and giggles and St. Peter mentioned the date of 9/26/2011 in reference to the next person that came to be judged, and we were both like

At the very least it's an odd coincidence. Wouldn't it be something if it came out that Gadaffi actually did die in September and the news was held back for some reason?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
At the very least it's an odd coincidence. Wouldn't it be something if it came out that Gadaffi actually did die in September and the news was held back for some reason?

Exactly what i was thinking!

edit: then there is this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only 8 days prior to the date mentioned in the beginning of the video!?
edit on 20-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Or was Gadaffi used in the scene because he was the 'Boogeyman' at the time?

Fast forward maybe five years and undoubtedly they would have used Saddam Hussein.

Death is what awaits every Dictator the west no longer wishes to remain in place.

It is odd that the programme makers chose 2011 though, but I think it is probably coincidence
edit on 21/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

same reply as i gave in other thread:

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Whisper67

i am sertain that if you review every fictive media - there are countless imaginary accounts of the death of gaddafi

but as you insist on ascribing credibility to this one - i aill just point out that that clip makes 3 other " predictions " for the date in question

1 - the murder of the newly crowned ` miss america `

2 - the use of ` hover cars ` in 2011

3 - the rarity of wood [ the character rapps a peice of furniture ` and in an amazed tone says ` wow , real wood ` ]

you sir are counting the " hits " and ignoring the " misses " please read the wiki article on postdiction

one out of 4 is not good is it ?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Maybe a more personalized response next time would of been a bit more appropriate. I am insisting nothing. I simply found an article and shared it here with my fellow ATS'ers. I stated at the beginning I didn't really pay attention to this genre of conspiracy. So I insist I insist nothing. With that said. I believe in coincidence. I believe it is at work all of the time. There are some instances in life where coincidence is just an easy crutch for someone to label anything. Will it be coincidence if Obama sends a manned mission to incoming asteroid. Will it be coincidence if a Camden sports park gets nuked.... If they are or not I can tell you this, it will be discussed here at ATS.

top topics

join