It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need to quit smoking during the apocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
One more thing... as for smokers being banned from health care, do you realise how much government tax is raked in from smokers? We more than pay for our healthcare with our habit. Consider this, if every single smoker quit tomorrow, we would see a massive defecit that would have to be covered elsewhere: Higher taxes, cut in public spending, etc.

Tax Revenue from Tobacco

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
reply to post by Six6Six

Smokers are weak and often they are considered easily breakable. Plus they smell bad and quite frankly you can never trust a person that needs a drug to operate. I would vote for smokers to be rounded up and be the first in line in the depopulation agenda. Plus they are a drain on the Medical system right along side fat people! I rank smokers along side pedophiles, rapists and religious zealots and obese people!

Let me get this straight, a self proclaimed satanist is warning all of us good people about how evil smokers are.

Oh the irony...

You are saying self proclaimed Satanist like it is a bad thing.

You judge people by actions (AS THEY AFFECT AND RELATE TO YOU) and not what clothes they wear or particular "signs" they hang on their neck ...no?

edit on 20-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey, folks.

As much fun as this thread is...

All of the responses to 666s nonsense is going to send this thread up like a flare and it is no longer really about the cool e-cig, it has just devolved in to the usual smoking debate.

So I am just wondering if we really want to make 666s nonsense more visible, or if we might take control and just stop this now so 666s comments die with this thread.

Just askin'

Thanks for the hot tip, Rocketman.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You are saying self proclaimed Satanist like it is a bad thing. You judge people by actions (AS THEY AFFECT AND RELATE TO YOU) and not what clothes they wear or particular "signs" they hang on their neck ...no?

Yes you do judge people by their actions, but you also need to be aware of what outcomes will occur from poor decision making.

Being a satanist = Poor decision making

End of story

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
edited after reading the OPs request to stay on topic! good call i have been useing an e cig fopr alomost two month and i am still smoke free!
edit on 20-10-2011 by jplaysguitar because: i am no longer feeding the TROLL that is 6six6

link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Six6Six

and quite frankly you can never trust a person that needs a drug to operate.

Wow that is some mechanism in your knee that makes it jerk like that.

What kind of an environment do you work in?

You just implicated the entire U.S. armed forces.

My implications towards smokers goes far and wide. It has unfortunately encompassed some good people. But good people doing bad things is no excuse.

I work in a smoke free environment.

I do not mean to outcast the WHOLE of the US military but why do they wish so dearly to return unharmed to their wives and girlfriends and children only to slowly kill themselves anyway?

Plus any parent that smokes risks having their kids see the effects of emphysema or lung cancer does not truly love their kids. Otherwise they would not risk this happening.

link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I started smoking at the age of 10. 24 years later I was a chainsmoker. So I kind know this stuff. Buy one for stopping smoking. Bought one and no real cigarettes after that. Never even desired one. Dont buy one for SHTF situation. These are electronic devices. Unless you stock up with tools and spareparts these can be bit of a hassle. A normal cigarette doesn't have that. It only needs fire.
edit on 20/10/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

Started smoking at 10?

That's quite young. I can't pee that far so we can't have a pissing contest. I started at 16.

Well they won't last forever. Spare parts and all, but you know, you might find some way to do it yourself with some parts from an old VW van like drop droplets onto a car cigarette lighter while shaking in fear.

I would be willing to wager, that if your e-cigarette broke down, you could fix it. And if not you would make one, as long as you still had some e-liquid left.

And when that ran out, yeah, it would be easier to quit. Just reduce the nicotine content of the e-liquid by dilution until you wean yourself off of nicotine.

link   

You are saying self proclaimed Satanist like it is a bad thing. You judge people by actions (AS THEY AFFECT AND RELATE TO YOU) and not what clothes they wear or particular "signs" they hang on their neck ...no?

Yes you do judge people by their actions, but you also need to be aware of what outcomes will occur from poor decision making.

Being a satanist = Poor decision making

End of story

Well I might say SMOKING? Poor decision making. End of story.
And usually it is. I have been to enough funerals.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

If you drive a car you should be rounded up and shot. Cars hurt most people on the planet. Do you drive a car? I don't.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Don't worry. This smoker won't hold your opinion against you during the rescue of my fellow citizens from the FEMA camp.

As for the E-cigs, be careful. I tried it for 2 days. Ended up very nearly getting pneumonia. My mother wasn't so lucky; she ended up getting pneumonia after 4 days.

Regarding the poison part, I smoke organic tobacco (American Spirit "Black," the perique blend) and I immediately noticed a marked difference in my personal health as compared to the Camels I was smoking before.

Drinking is bad for you. So is red meat, fried foods, high-impact sports and pretty much everything else fun. We gave you the whole airplane, 90 percent of the restaurant. Enough is enough. LEAVE US ALONE!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

And when that ran out, yeah, it would be easier to quit. Just reduce the nicotine content of the e-liquid by dilution until you wean yourself off of nicotine.

Or you could save yourself the time trouble and the cash. Quit now and consider it preparatin for doomsday when SHTF. You are going to great lengths anyway...this is one more. Can you do it?
Are you tough enough? That's what you gotta ask yourself....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

Smokers are weak and often they are considered easily breakable. Plus they smell bad and quite frankly you can never trust a person that needs a drug to operate. I would vote for smokers to be rounded up and be the first in line in the depopulation agenda. Plus they are a drain on the Medical system right along side fat people! I rank smokers along side pedophiles, rapists and religious zealots and obese people!

Let me get this straight, a self proclaimed satanist is warning all of us good people about how evil smokers are.

Oh the irony...

Tell me how many people Satan Killed...go on. Less than 13.

Now tell me how many people smokers and smoking killed.

Oh the irony..
edit on 20-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

link   
actuly that nicoteen liquid can be droped on your toung one drop gives you a rush and it help with the cigarette cravings lol i have tried it before

oh and anybody on mass helath can get free nicoteen patches as well i learned that when i was in detox

link   
I know for a fact that I could quit easily. I wont thought. I do it cause I like it. Not cause I have to. Same as with normal cigarettes. E-cigs however are the better choice and more fun.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
Don't worry. This smoker won't hold your opinion against you during the rescue of my fellow citizens from the FEMA camp.

As for the E-cigs, be careful. I tried it for 2 days. Ended up very nearly getting pneumonia. My mother wasn't so lucky; she ended up getting pneumonia after 4 days.

Regarding the poison part, I smoke organic tobacco (American Spirit "Black," the perique blend) and I immediately noticed a marked difference in my personal health as compared to the Camels I was smoking before.

Drinking is bad for you. So is red meat, fried foods, high-impact sports and pretty much everything else fun. We gave you the whole airplane, 90 percent of the restaurant. Enough is enough. LEAVE US ALONE!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Glad you do not take your own advice. I did not know that about the e cigs. I work around some older folks that do use them and so I might mention it to them. Thanks for sticking your 2 cents in.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

"I worship Satan, but cigarettes are nasty!" You really are a piece of work and a poof of a satanist with that kind of opinion.

I need a cig....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by Six6Six

"I worship Satan, but cigarettes are nasty!" You really are a piece of work and a poof of a satanist with that kind of opinion.

I need a cig....

How is your daughter? Does she smoke? If she does....time is ticking......lung cancer is coming her way!

Oh and please don't use hate words like Poof in the context you did. It is disparaging against homosexuals. Its like using the word faggot. DONT do it!! Or it shall be reported.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
actuly that nicoteen liquid can be droped on your toung one drop gives you a rush and it help with the cigarette cravings lol i have tried it before

oh and anybody on mass helath can get free nicoteen patches as well i learned that when i was in detox

Let me know when they come out with the marinol patches and then maybe you will make a sale. If I am going to have a habit I would like it to provide some other service besides keep me from killing someone by going without it. All coc aine does is make me want more coc aine. A friend said that and all of a sudden I was cured. Cigarettes are the same way. No redeeming value. I know some people like that. None of them are here presently.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well I might say SMOKING? Poor decision making. End of story. And usually it is. I have been to enough funerals.

Funerals huh. How many funerals have there been for satanic ritual sacrifice victims?

Which are almost always children.

Glad those satanist don't smoke.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Six6Six

If you drive a car you should be rounded up and shot. Cars hurt most people on the planet. Do you drive a car? I don't.

Yes I do. And no cars do not hurt the most people on earth. Smoking does directly and indirectly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join