It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Is God an alien????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's been a long time since I read the Old Testament. But I'm pretty sure that god was a bit paranoid with his people worshipping other gods. Why would he care?.

The other thing is that the "gods" took the daughters of men and bore children with them. So the "gods" don't seem like supernatural beings afterall. The true translations of the Old Testament mentions "god" and "gods"

And I'm sure I remember god was worried about "man" having the ability to rival him. Was it the tower of babel? Tower of babylon.

Jehovah really sounds to me like a leader of "gods" that was given parts of land around the middle-east. The chinese referred to these as dragons, and they saw different "gods". Whereas so did the people in the Americas. My opinion.

It is worth reading about the ancient sumerian texts. The oldest civilizations always said that the "gods" were mortal being just like us. Afterall we were created in gods image "Let us create man in OUR image". Who is god talking to here? himself?

The early gnostics story of genesis told that Adam's mate was infact a female serpent (eve). That is why they were persecuted.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

I don't wonder. Who is the other you are talking about? I don't speculate.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

Originally posted by jhill76

John 3:13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

That verse meant, came down from Heaven and then went back up, by his own power, and not have to be puled up. Enoch was not part of mankind.

God could be considered an alien, as he is not like man. But, there are "other" worlds that Father created.

Enoch was actually above, he was sent down for a purpose, but this is not written. But, not the same purpose as Jesus.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)
If God really did create other worlds why didn't he mention it in the book, did he feel like it wasn't necessary to mention it. And if he did create other planets or "worlds" there are bound to be other life forms in space, did he decide that it wasn't important to mention that we are not alone either

God didn't write that book man....

That is true, and i'm positive it's been tampered with by the catholic religion, but that just means that there really is a possibility that god could be an alien, that's why i'm obsessed wit this topic lol

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I tend to agree with this theory.

I also believe they can terraform planets quite easily. Hence all the Megalithic structures. Even possibly Planets we think may be impossible to terraform.

I'm still trying to piece it all together using Biblical, Assyrian, Babylonian, Sumerian and Central, and South, American ancient history. I will then move on to Asian ancient histories.

I mean the flood story in Genesis is merely a rehashing of the Ancient Sumerian record of the Epic of Atra-hasis. The same record that tells of our creation being for the purpose of doing the lesser Gods work, the Annunaki's work. What is interesting though is if you understand that it is a rehashing, then you have to wonder, given the assumption then that Noah IS Atra-hasis (or King Uptanishtim in the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh), that the (Flawed) Ancestry of Noah in the Hebrew Bible isn't really from the Hebrews but from the Sumerians, or maybe even a race older than them. This of course means that the whole lineage isn't at all Hebrew but it would explain why they were 'Gods' chosen people.

This, though, does not explain the different races of people. I'm sure it will end up being something as simple as different Gods were allowed to use their genetics and this of course changed the look. This then does throw the Flood story and lineage out but would explain how each Ancient civilisation has its own Flood story, and a God informing them. I think it is far more possible for these civilizations actually recalling the exact same story, just diluted of the millennia, which is what we are talking about here given the dates being touted about for some of the Ancient megalithic structures.

So far the commonality is beings coming down from the sky/heavens. In every history almost except Ancient American Indian who came up from underground, if I remember correctly. Their beings of worship are still the Sky Gods though.

You have some incredible sites on this planet. All of which have a creation that cannot be fully explained. Mathematical alignments that simply weren't possible by the standards set up by modern human regarding ancient human.

Really, Either we were highly technologically advanced people once which goes against almost every ancient civilisations recollection of their ancestry, OR ,we were once slaves of Gods and all these Ancient Megalithic structures were really theirs and we were merely guests in their structures, and lucky enough to get to see remnants of them in this day and age.
edit on 17-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
God CREATED everything, including eventual "aliens":

And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills. - Qur'an, 42:29

The stories of the "fallen angels" are myths incorporated in the Bible centuries after Moses.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Some angels did follow him to the Earth. Many have regretted that decision.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
I tend to agree with this theory.

I also believe they can terraform planets quite easily. Hence all the Megalithic structures. Even possibly Planets we think may be impossible to terraform.

I'm still trying to piece it all together using Biblical, Assyrian, Babylonian, Sumerian and Central, and South, American ancient history. I will then move on to Asian ancient histories.

I mean the flood story in Genesis is merely a rehashing of the Ancient Sumerian record of the Epic of Atra-hasis. The same record that tells of our creation being for the purpose of doing the lesser Gods work, the Annunaki's work. What is interesting though is if you understand that it is a rehashing, then you have to wonder, given the assumption then that Noah IS Atra-hasis (or King Uptanishtim in the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh), that the (Flawed) Ancestry of Noah in the Hebrew Bible isn't really from the Hebrews but from the Sumerians, or maybe even a race older than them. This of course means that the whole lineage isn't at all Hebrew but it would explain why they were 'Gods' chosen people.

This, though, does not explain the different races of people. I'm sure it will end up being something as simple as different Gods were allowed to use their genetics and this of course changed the look. This then does throw the Flood story and lineage out but would explain how each Ancient civilisation has its own Flood story, and a God informing them. I think it is far more possible for these civilizations actually recalling the exact same story, just diluted of the millennia, which is what we are talking about here given the dates being touted about for some of the Ancient megalithic structures.

So far the commonality is beings coming down from the sky/heavens. In every history almost except Ancient American Indian who came up from underground, if I remember correctly. Their beings of worship are still the Sky Gods though.

You have some incredible sites on this planet. All of which have a creation that cannot be fully explained. Mathematical alignments that simply weren't possible by the standards set up by modern human regarding ancient human.

Really, Either we were highly technologically advanced people once which goes against almost every ancient civilisations recollection of their ancestry, OR ,we were once slaves of Gods and all these Ancient Megalithic structures were really theirs and we were merely guests in their structures, and lucky enough to get to see remnants of them in this day and age.
edit on 17-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)
The thing that amazes me the most is the fact that almost all ancient religions have tons of similarities

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Actually I believe that verse means that we originate from the heavens and merely return their when we die.

In other words we don't ascend to Heaven when we die but come down from heaven when we are born, and dieing is just returning to that place.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Actually I believe that verse means that we originate from the heavens and merely return their when we die.

In other words we don't ascend to Heaven when we die but come down from heaven when we are born, and dieing is just returning to that place.

This is correct as well. All of man started in heaven, live here, then return (if you make it home).

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Some angels did follow him to the Earth. Many have regretted that decision.

1.Angels have NO FREE WILL. Therefore they CAN NOT disobey God.

2. The "fallen angels" story is - a proven historical fact - taken from old sumerian/mesopotamian myths and later (MUUUUCH LATER) incorporated into what was to become the Bible by the priests who wrote it. It was NEVER revealed to Moses nor any other prophet. It simply COULD NOT have been, because: see #1.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Neither does man. Man has the perception of free will. You have what you read in the book, I have what I see, and it surely did happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills. - Qur'an, 42:29

The stories of the "fallen angels" are myths incorporated in the Bible centuries after Moses.
Interesting, were can I find more info on this?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The Epic of Atrahasis explains as follows:

The Creation of Man

On the first, seventh, and fifteenth days of the month,
he established a purification, a bath.
They slaughtered Aw-ilu, who had the inspiration, in their assembly.
[225] Nintu mixed clay with his flesh and blood.
That same god and man were thoroughly mixed in the clay.
For the rest of the time they would hear the drum.
From the flesh of the god the spirit remained.
It would make the living know its sign.
[230] Lest he be allowed to be forgotten, the spirit remained.

After she had mixed the clay,
she summoned the Anunna, the great gods.
The Igigi, the great gods, spat upon the clay.
[235] Mami made rady to speak,
and said to the great gods:
"You ordered me the task and I have completed it!
You have slaughtered the god, along with his inspiration.
[240] I have done away with your heavy forced labor,
I have imposed your drudgery on man.
You have bestowed clamor upon mankind.
I have released the yoke, I have made restoration."
They heard this speech of hers,
[245] they ran, free of care, and kissed her feet, saying:
"Formerly we used to call you Mami,
now let your name be Belet-kala-ili (Mistress of all the gods)!"

I find it interesting how they talk about the 'spirit'.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

No more than you are an alien.
Here is my theory...we only know who our mother was and we only know the "nature" and identity of one side of the family. We are for all intents and purposes bastards who do not know their Father.

Now I will say I think many people in the past and even in modern times will try to identify and put a label on dad. Fact is we don't know who he is or even where he came from... but if He is an alien YOU are a little bit alien too.
That actually could be correct, if god was an alien because we actually were created in his image (or in science lab in another planet lol jk)

They could have done it here.

There is a highly prized chalice of blood, under super sanitary conditions (it is the genetic material that must be mingled with the ape) the church alter resembles a lab table where the "body" and the "blood" are mixed and Priests dressed in long white robes looking for all the world like surgeons...yeah I think definitely this gene splicing thing was done here.
www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Neither does man. Man has the perception of free will. You have what you read in the book, I have what I see, and it surely did happen.

Where or how exactly do you "see" it? Please be kind and elaborate.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Interesting, were can I find more info on this?

On which part, the quote or the second sentence?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Why speculate, when you clearly know it all?

How are you privy to information sought throughout the ages and how do you know your source is accurate? If it is that you trust your own instinct I will accept that, since it is my source as well, but you seem to KNOW a whole lot more than me....or anyone else I have run into lately, for that matter. You have a direct line to the great I AM? Just wondering. And can you offer more than just an obscure, esoteric one liner?

edit on 17-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I cannot see how it is a 'proven' historical fact.

Fallen Angels = Sons of God. 'There were Giants in those days'. The Genesis account makes no mention of these Giants being the Children of the 'Sons of God, but instead the Sons' of the 'Sons of God' were 'men of renown'. Demi-Gods IMO like Hercules. Yet the Book of Enoch explains that the Sons of God are 'The Watchers' and they bred with Human women and created these Giants. Nephilim. Rejects. The Book of Enoch does not glorify them but labels them one and the same. Genesis separates the understanding. Which is correct? Who knows. Genesis is terribly flawed anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I cannot see how it is a 'proven' historical fact.

Fallen Angels = Sons of God. 'There were Giants in those days'. The Genesis account makes no mention of these Giants being the Children of the 'Sons of God, but instead the Sons' of the 'Sons of God' were 'men of renown'. Demi-Gods IMO like Hercules. Yet the Book of Enoch explains that the Sons of God are 'The Watchers' and they bred with Human women and created these Giants. Nephilim. Rejects. The Book of Enoch does not glorify them but labels them one and the same. Genesis separates the understanding. Which is correct? Who knows. Genesis is terribly flawed anyway.

Genesis is a re-write. There was an earlier text.
Enema Elish - the Epic of Creation.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Why speculate, when you clearly know it all?

How are you privy to information sought throughout the ages and how do you know your source is accurate? If it is that you trust your own instinct I will accept that, since it is my source as well, but you seem to KNOW a whole lot more than me....or anyone else I have run into lately, for that matter. You have a direct line to the great I AM? Just wondering. And can you offer more than just an obscure, esoteric one liner?

edit on 17-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

I will have to PM you for this one. Direct line, it goes deeper than that.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join