It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Is that a Kusanagi doll as your avatar? If so Right on man I've seen Ghost in the shell like 11 times is transhumanism allowed Chosenprphet? Your followers want answers and I want robot legs but I'll settle for Lasik.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm at least giving you a *star* for effort. I may be chastised for that, but I really don't mind I'm very curious about the 'GOD' aspect of this scenario your informing us about. Any 'god' aspect would be interesting and likely interesting on it's own merit. Hope your still participating here on ATS in this thread you'v started. What exactly will we 'see' as the start of hostilities? And were all of your defense measures neutralized? Did you see anything relevant to their weakness's that we 'Humans' might employ against them in our defense?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So we can do group meditation and pray for this guy but if we see him we're allowed to interrogate him, I want effective trenches against hostile aliens not new age mumbo jumbo. Seriosuly this is a great time to come up with a plan to fight intruders faked or real.
If they're fake we can agree the culprits will go under ground and turn into Lokis so we can lock em up if we survive the fake aliens yes? We can dig traps for when they want to come back up yes? We're not scared to talk about dues ex human revolution a game that made it ok to say the word illuminated in public right?

This is my culture I'm sharing, some of us really want to fight but don't think it will happen anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by 12voltz

....get to the point and tell us how we can beat them.

Ever see "Mars Attacks!"?

That's the ticket, right there.....down here, I mean..(Shhhh, don't tell anyone):

Slim Whitman will work. Michael Bolton will work just as well (it's what the Marine's use for torture at Guantanamo bay). If neither is at hand, improvise. Barbara Steisand is good. Oh and for an old school blast from the past...Three Dog night " Joy to the World" THAT will make the Aliens head EXPLODE!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's sad when an attention seeking delusion person makes a thread.

It's even more sad when another even more delusional person corrects the OP on their information.

Signed,

An imaginary rabbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Oh Just sad, It's just sad when a fellow sickly rushes to the aid of another you're awesome, it must be so great to be so healthy in the mind to get sleep whenever you want to not dream about looking for a place to rest your head.

I've taken my medicine and im just enjoying myself wshile I wait for it to kick in maybe this kid needs to do the same or maybe you need to wake up and at least try to help a little bit too. Or was that the extent of your help? Either way I'll be waiting for Chosenprophet to respond but not too long I hope to catch some Zs soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Off topic: Why are people so darned mean? Specifically in these types of threads. What EXACTLY makes you feel like you are soooooo much better than everyone else that you have the right to belittle? Why can't you just read and move along if you have nothing better to add. And there is a child from Nevada posting in this thread- WTH? His pic shows he 'may be' in high school. To the child: Why? Where's all your hate coming from? I mean, a normal kid probably wouldn't seek out things on the internet to belittle.... or would they? I guess you're the equivalent of a cyber-bully? Too scared to do it in real life? Oi.

Off soap-box.

To OP: Do what you need to do. Some are worth it, some are not. If someone does have info like this, I'd say share it, even in the event that most will look upon it with closed eyes (and sharp tongues). And- if you're crazy, it seems like the good kind. You don't seem to be a danger (physically) to yourself or anyone else at this point. And you seem pretty darn with it. Even with the "safe from T&C , but still mean" comments.
Even if you're just practicing your short story skills, still impressed :-)

I guess my point (to all besides the OP): Why be mean? You apparently have nothing to add. And... I know you may 'believe' you're helping some other soul that can't make up their mind for themselves, but... you're not.

Wouldn't YOU be offended if someone followed you around and told YOU what to think?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why is it that every alien prophet has such terrible grammar?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The waters of "alien abducted" prophets has gotten deep as of late. One of them has to be right or not?
I won't hold my breath, but I will keep my "powder dry" and my gas tank filled up in case any waskally wrabbit aliens decide to go OWS on my planet!

Love Red

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

You remind me of an old friend (specifically where you have lived) so i thought i'd give you the time of day and ask you some questions, seeing as thats pretty much why you're hear. I'm gonna predict that nothing will happen on the day you have given.

So you're hear to help, but are you alien too? Or just a chosen human?
What did the aliens create us for, some sort of slaves or just for giggles?
And a hole in the centre of the Earth can pretty much be debunked by mainstream science, unless that is a big conspiracy and they're all lying to us.
What were the races that created us? Where were they from? Aliens is a preeetty big concept.

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
Please ask questions, i should have more tomorrow. But all i want to say is Be safe, Help me and i help you. I am the one, the chosen one who is the person to lead you all. You should all worship me when the time is right.

Damn, i'll pretend you didn't say that.

They created this Earth. They are sick of seeing the pain humans are causing it. They want it back to its former glory.

What was the "former glory"? Did they live here in colonies? Maybe atlantis or something?

Half of the worlds population are aliens, that half have already started their assault. Example London riots. The aliens realised they were losing control of the earth so hundreds of years ago they decided they must start sending down their own kind to keep control.

You can't just say the London Riots as an example of the aliens beginning there assault. The London Riots were ridiculous and not based on any common sense. The majority of the riots were down to the the youth rioting and looting because everyone else was. It was an excuse to indulge in materialism. Your aliens sound like lovely people.

Just listened to your voice clip. Please stick to writing, it is much easier - unless you just wanted an excuse to speak in a weird language at the end of the clip like you did. I'm gonna assume its some sort of alien or mystical langauge; care to share?

You also stated during your clip that "if you dont [listen to me], i do hope the pain and suffering doesn't last too long". That is some messed up #. I can't sense sarcasm or a want to help from your monotone voice but i interpret your message to be: Follow me or you shall endure pain for eternity!

Peace man.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Greetings earthlings.

I am new here and have urgent information that i need to tell you all. I was a chosen prophet at birth and have been chased by aliens every since i was 5. I have moved country to country to get away for them but they keep finding me. 3 years ago i was woken at night and beamed up into their spaceship. I met their great ones, evil looking creatures. They inserted poles into me and pumped a weird green susbstance into me. They threatend me to keep quiet and do what they say.

I was wondering why they have wanted me. They said i was special because i will bring the end of the world when the time is right. When i was beamed back down to earth i woke up in Perm, Russia. I was naked and hurt. I was helped by nice people on a farm and got myself back to my home in Australia. When i got back i was visited by aliens again. This time they came from earth. They took me to Pine Gap where i was harrassed. They said half of the worlds population are aliens and are all planning to revolt. The ones you see one the news fightning/ protesting/ rioting and aliens and this is the plan. They said my time is near.

I am scared what i am wanted to do. I cry in the corner of my room every night because i seem them watching me. Then last night i was warned again, to start to release my information, they said it was all part of their plan. They transported me to Washington where i met Barack Obama, Obama is an alien. He is a grey alien and took of his human skin. I was scared. He said i am special and going to do great things.

Now i am here, releasing the information.
World will come to an end in 2012
The hums in the sky are aliens positioned, getting ready to attack
Julia Gillard is a human and Tony Abott is an alien, that is why Julia is going so bad in the polls because she isnt an alien and all the aliens in Australia are voting Tony Abott.
Selsey St in melbourne will be the only street left untouched, and i am to go their when the change happens. Apparently their is a hole to the centre of this earth.
The people that survived the invasion will start to float up to the sky and then blow up.

Please ask questions, i should have more tomorrow. But all i want to say is Be safe, Help me and i help you. I am the one, the chosen one who is the person to lead you all. You should all worship me when the time is right.

Thankyou for listening.

Regards The chosen Prophet

LOL, I'm sorry, I just don't believe a word you said. You are a prophet from birth, everyone is going to blow up, the world will end in 2012 and you had green stuff pumped into you by 'evil' looking beings.

I've read of many encounters, but never one where someone was dropped off in another country away from their home.

I just don't believe a word of this. I don't think the world will end in 2012, because life doesn't end. It's the end of an age and the beginning of the next age, if that. Also, those people rioting are fed up with the stifling economic system they are living in and it's not, because they are aliens! You really didn't go into much detail for a life of alien abductions.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well you stand up tall and you tell them this!

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate uh...October (insert day) and our Independence!

And Oddly enough I am serious.
edit on 17-10-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

OK....here we go again! Title of article is you are here to help and to save the planet! You are chosen. Body of post says that you are being prepared to destroy the planet. Well I say bring it on!!! I am tired of all this BS trying to scare people so they cannot tend to business. Well here is some news for you. I am a chosen one picked to kick the green slime out of you and everyone like you. They gave me special weapons to clear the whole world of crap. The other chosen one.

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

What do you think I'm saying? Oh silly one, LOL. I 'm saying he may or may not be an experiencer, and may be on a program, there are many programs, alas this one is negative. But he needs to break away from it, and all I can do is give him the ways to begin the search to do it, starting with health issues, holistically means whole body, mind, mental, body, physical, and spirit, frequency, positivity.

I don't believe in big pharma except as a very last recourse so I recommend vitamins that are very helpful. He can look online. Also get sunlight it, it increases the feel good hormones, and Vit C over a gram a day, 3 would be good, is really good for brain chemicals. And doesnt take away our insight or pineal, but does take away other negative things. Potassium helps against bi polar for example. zinc for everything. Iodine over 1000 mcg's a day, needed for everything. And also, fruit/veggies. Niacin/b3. Needs to look online for that dosage, its used by doctors for brain chemistry. Also, Winter Light Therapy. Sun is really needed. Sunlight increases those chemicals we need. There are relatively inexpensive lights that give the whole spectrum.

As to the agenda, if its real, its negative so you have to turn to the Light and Positive, Love/Goodness and true higher ups.

But this isn't what we can do. All we can do is question him, some are skeptics, some are kinder.

And encourage he sees through the negative even if it really is kidnapping him, and doing this, if this is for real carefully finding some help to end it would be a good idea, and finding Faith and Love, because raising your frequency and overcoming flaws in life, anger/greed/apathy, does it end.

Sometimes you have to have mercy, compassion on the ones doing it themselves, and just stop fighting and say, I am less afraid of those who can harm my body as those who can harm my soul, I am sorry for the choices you are making to harm me, and others. Choose happiness, I am sorry for your unhappiness. And you pray, with compassion for them.

That alone can bring in swift rescuing from the negatives. Some of them, the ones based on earth for example, are more like mirrors, and its all more like a test.

So by all means question away.

All I've done is try to cover all angles with him, so he might find peace and help.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow I cannot believe the Huge Ego's on thread. Why is everyone so negative to the OP? If this is true we will see on the dates they mentioned. If this is false we will see on the dates the OP mentioned. Why do people feel they are always correct and have to belittle anyone with a different view. If the OP is wrong about this, we don't have to wait long. The future can change by the actions people take. So far with all the negative energy in this thread, I tend to agree with the OP about humans. Drop your Ego's if you want to create a new world. Ego's have created every war, disease, famine etc. this world has seen.

Stop living in fear
Meditate
turn off the TV that keeps everyone programmed with negative emotions.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Yeah, the thing about prophecy, is that it changes. What "psychs" and "prophets" see in the future, always has an endless amount of variables that can change the very thing that they interpret is going to happen. Alongside this, sorry, but your story is just too third-grade explained for you to be a "special" being. The thing is though, everyone's special. There's no "chosen one" or "Neo", or "ubermench". There are simply, about 7 billion different creators, with different possibilities pertaining to whatsoever they believe they can do or accomplish. Anyway, go to youtube and type in "Bashar" and watch all the videos you can find that have to do with this guy. Apparently, he's a multi-dimensional being, basically giving everyone advice as to what life really is, and how to interpret the things we see or do. He's increeeedibly convincing, go into the videos open-minded, and you'll definitely learn some things. Ironically enough, after watching his videos, it's like a million little loose chains in my brain just found connections. I wrote seven songs within fifteen minutes, and these songs, were more meaningful, and complex, than anything I've ever written. So! I appreciate your use of imagination, not enough people have one, keep that, just don't lie to people.

link   
I would have thought” The Chosen One” would have better grammar skills and know how to spell words correctly. At the very least know how to use spell check in order to better get his or her message across. This is one of the biggest loads of fracking crap I have ever read here on ATS, and I’ve seen a lot crazy stuff here.
My advice to you is, seek some medical attention.
Get a M.R.I. of your brain.
Get some good psych meds.
You need them.

link   
reply to post by Buford2

Drop the egos? Have you seen the OPs superiority complex?
He's got a bigger ego than Charlie Sheen.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hmm, I believe the kind of things you've said are most often the symptoms of Schizophrenia (even though I don't believe in mental disorders)

However, there is some messed up # going on in the world. I guess we'll have no choice but to wait and see if what you say comes true

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Its not ego to try and help someone who has some problems going on, both physically, mentally, emotinally and quite possibly ET and or Black ops ie a program.

Its good to do so. As an experiencer, would like to unconver whats going on and help him. The agenda is not a good one, and these aren't the higher ups who made this planet, in fact its mirrored in as a reflection from Beyond, our true home. In bad shape right now. But the dark side doesnt get the credit for this school, though they have hijacked it.

I am also aware of a strong wish to take it back in a sense for life here came from elsewhere as cosmic laws have been broken, but the message I got regarded the middle management group and cosmic arrest made on the cartel. Not his message, blaming humanity, for that is the shadow side. I also want to point out, they wont be upgrading humanity into new bodies. They'e not the Family. The upgrade is out of this groups hands, the negatives.

Anyone that could ever harm anyone for any reason other than self defense, no matter what grade or size they are, is a negative, and still wearing diapers group. So this group, being willing to harm is in diapers.

Personally think we need to be positive and envision a good world, and the Family/God/Goodness/ the true Light is going to come at the moment we least expect it to change everything. But living day by day with unconditional love is important.

He needs help, he's in a very bad situation if he's not just doing this as a agenda and if its real.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join