It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Shirt NYPD punches Women protester in the face. K.O. - Protesters rush to her aid.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

After watching this video I have decided that we as Americans can't protest worth a damn. Any other country a violent act like that by an authoritative figure would have sparked an all out riot complete with the beating of the officer involved and probably the burning of cars.

OWS needs to pick it up a notch if they really want change. Either that or we can just let the same thing continue to happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

My nephew has to navigate this sh^% everyday just to get to school - Is anyone in your family directly affected by this? What happens if violence breaks out and he's caught in the middle and hurt? Collateral damage?

Maybe the cops are trying to protect him.

Sometimes you can use Google Maps?

From the look of things there are plenty of ways to navigate to the schools.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzy0087

After watching this video I have decided that we as Americans can't protest worth a damn. Any other country a violent act like that by an authoritative figure would have sparked an all out riot complete with the beating of the officer involved and probably the burning of cars.

OWS needs to pick it up a notch if they really want change. Either that or we can just let the same thing continue to happen.

Actually no. The media would just love to spin this around as a violent demonstration. OWS is a fight against a corporate machine (for lack of better terms) and I personally think that people are sick of the BS.

What I hate the most is the Tea Party vs OWS BS.

The original Tea party has a lot in common with this movement. The perceived tea party vs ows just proves that the current tea party is fake and is completely hijacked by the right-wing which is controlled by money.

It's people protesting all of this BS in the world. Think about it. The current system is designed to screw almost everyone over. That is self destructive capitalism.

You cant expect a corporation to give a damn about anything besides making profit. That is why we need to fix loopholes and regulate it. Do the Human thing not the Machine thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This whole thing stinks from top to bottom. Its definitely paid for by the political party. Protests are nothing new in the history of civilizations. However many of the protestors themselves are clueless as per why they're even part of the crowd.

I'm sure there's a valid reason for the cop to punch a woman. I'm sure she must have provoked the officer somehow. There's always 2 sides to the story. MSM is currently on the side that is against Wall Street
So anything flies...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Maybe you need to read the thread before posting.

1) It's not a woman, it's a guy

2) Watch the videos, from different points of view. The cop VERY CLEARLY just spins this guy around and punches him in the face.

3) I'm sure there is a "valid reason" for any policeman to punch anyone in the face at any given moment. Does that make it right ?

4) Try another approach than evident partisanship. It might serve to getting your point across (if you have one, that is).

edit on 15-10-2011 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Being discussed in this earlier thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join