It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery condition makes woman age 50 years in just a few days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Mystery condition makes woman age 50 years in just a few days

Vietnamese woman Nguyen Thi Phuong now looks like a septugenarian after the rapid aging affliction took hold following an allergic reaction to seafood.
Her sad story began in 2008, when her youthful beauty began to fade over the course of just a few days, leaving her with sagging, wrinkled skin all over her face and body.

AGE 21................................................AGE 26

Phuong said:

The skin on my face, chest and belly have folds like an old woman who has given birth several times although I have never had a child.
But the rapid-aging syndrome hasn't affected my menstrual cycle, hair, teeth, eyes and mind.

This is a strange story, and is open to so many theory's, her condition is extremely rare, and some doctors claim its Lipodystrophy, why others disagree, and have no answer for her condition, she lives with her husband in the southern province of Binh Phuoc's where they rent a small wooden house, away from the general population.

Source

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Posted here -
Click Here
edit on 14-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The search function let me down...Oh well it happens.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

If true this is pretty incredible...but I don't think it is...it's not the same person

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
call dr. HOUSE!!!

but honestly thats very sad

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how the posistion her hair parting has changed ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I know of a condition that does that to people........KIDS

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm not buying it......HOAX

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well i wouldn't call hoax just yet, here are 2 full pics of this women, notice her hands are not old or wrinkled ?

I also found this video on the lady, and doctors say, there is a 70% chance of getting her face back to how it was, also notice her skin is still young, it just sags like a old person.

I don't think this is a hoax.
edit on 14-10-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

As a woman, I can tell you that the parting in a woman's hair can change very often, it would be practically impossible to keep the same position over 5 years. You can debunk this plenty of different ways, but by the part in her hair is just not feasible.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Since when does 1824 days amount to "a few days"?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

according to wiki her symptoms don't match

When too many mast cells exist in a person's body and undergo degranulation, the additional chemicals can cause a number of symptoms which can vary over time and can range in intensity from mild to severe. Because mast cells play a role in allergic reactions, the symptoms of mastocytosis often are similar to the symptoms of an allergic reaction. They may include, but are not limited to:[3] Fatigue Skin lesions (urticaria pigmentosa) and itching Abdominal discomfort Nausea and vomiting Diarrhea Food and drug intolerance Olfactive intolerance Infections (bronchitis, rhinitis, and conjunctivitis) Ear/nose/throat inflammation Anaphylaxis (shock from allergic or immune causes) Episodes of very low blood pressure (including shock) and faintness Bone or muscle pain Decreased bone density Headache Ocular discomfort Malabsorption
I have heard of people that have been poisoned that will look drastically different

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Wait till the big cockroach comes out of her.

Khar

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Wait till the big cockroach comes out of her.

Khar

Sugar! Give me sugar! In water! Moar, moar, moar!

new topics

top topics

join