It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help for the Newer People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the help.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Cheers for that
. Can someone tel me what the little lightening strike means underneath my name ??? lol cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you, very helpful information! I have a question though, for some reason I can only reply to thread, not create a new one. When I try to create a new thread I receive a black page under the header. I read on site that even new members can create new threads. I'm using an iPad and I took private browsing off, no difference. Thank you in advance for your help! B.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PortalWatch

Until you have twenty posts, I think the only forum where you can make new threads is the "Introductions" forum, where new members introduce themselves.
However, it's easy enough to rack up twenty posts just by making intelligent remarks on existing threads.
Or you can start an "Introduction" thread in that forum, and make replies to the people who will drop in on that thread to welcome you.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Thank you, your reply is very helpful!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
HELP! ,When i try and start a new topic on ATS the screen just goes blank. I cant start a new topic please help anyone ?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hamishsubedei

You need to have 20 posts before you can post a new thread outside the Introductions forum.

You're a little over half way there. Just a few more to go.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
haha thanks 1 more down

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hey, I'm new, lurked for years...but finally made an account. How do I create a new thread? I keep trying, and it just gives me a blank page. Tried Chrome, and IE...I can reply to threads just fine, just not make new ones. Any ideas? I feel like it's a conspiracy.

Lou

Edit: A rare occasion I don't bother reading the second page of a thread...and my answer is right above me...damnit God...damnit all to hell.
20 Posts, thanks.
edit on 18-10-2013 by LooseCipher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Thanks alot.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Oh, 20 posts to start a new thread. THX!
edit on 12-2-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Aha I was wondering about the 20 posts thread to. Thanks a lot

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
thanks, i didnt know i couldnt post new topics for about an hour of trying earlier lol

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And if you need to contact the root for troubled management or anything of the like here is the addy.

The Above Network, LLC
14861 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Make sure you keep this baby in a txt doc.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Very informative, just what I need

Thanks again, Superman2012!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Im trying to make a new thread under the UFO section to relay an experience I had that I think many would find interesting. Every time I try to make a new thread the page just loads as blank, Im not sure whats going on here. Any help?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

immoralist
Im trying to make a new thread under the UFO section to relay an experience I had that I think many would find interesting. Every time I try to make a new thread the page just loads as blank, Im not sure whats going on here. Any help?

i did the same thing you need a certain number of posts before you can create your own thread. i forgot how many 20 or 50 ive enjoyed replying and getting involved so much that i havent really though to go create the topic i originally joined to post

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Scotscorps84

Thank you very much sir! greatly helpful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join