It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Cars! It happens BELIEVE ME!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Can't remember any occasions where I have had cars disappear behind me or appear from nowhere. What I have had though, is cars seeming to appear multiple times on a journey with no real expanation. For example, you overtake a car and a little while later you catch up to that same car which is somehow once again in front of you! You have not stopped off anywhere and you are travelling faster than that same car. Also there is no short cut so there is just no explanation how that car got back in front of you.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Interesting. I have encountered such a thing. Another RANDOM question...have you ever seen a car without a driver? I swear i've seen such a thing...many times. A car friggen pulling into traffic without a driver.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Could possibly be those imported cars that have the steering wheel on the right side giving the illusion of nobody in the driver's seat. Unless you saw no one in the car at all.

I know a few years back these cars were becoming fairly popular among the young male driver's and they were mainly of the japanese sports car variety. The police started harassing the owners of these vehicles for various reasons and now you see a lot less of them on the road.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have had a somewhat related experience. Earlier this year I was headed out onto the area expressways for a meeting. At one point as I was driving around a nearly 270 degree turn overpass, when I came off the overpass I was now at a point some ten miles southwest on the same expressway.

My head still hurts to think very much about this. The overpass was only about 1/4 mile in diameter. My GPS, when I went to check it has somehow powered down and had recorded nothing of the entire trip.(I usually have it on all the time as I drive because I enjoy playing around with it.)

It sees to me that somehow my reality became scrambled for a while. Gosh, I even get queezy writing about it.

A few years back I also had one of those incidents on the X-way where the signs along the side of the road become temporarily illegible. It felt at the time like I was getting set up for something to happen. But then within about 2 minutes, the signs became perfectly legible again.

I know there are mental conditions that can cause these sorts of perceptions and I cannot state conclusively that that had not happened to me. But the incident where the GPS dropped data, powering down,well, that is not a malfunction of my brain. Something very peculiar happened at that time. Meditating on the event has provided no new additional clarity.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I remember seeing a high quality recording of the "ghost car" on line. When the car turned and passed the police car, I paused the video. The pursued driver was wearing a dark suit and sun glasses.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes my car has disappeard twice, when my silly wife left the keys in it and the door unlocked. Must of been those damn Black Eyed Kids

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

You are right, below is the link to better quality film - one of the trucks does show front impact and is facing the wrong way.

edit on 22-10-2011 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Regarding the last crash with the two trucks in the Lefortovo tunnels in Moscow. I think the truck came from the second tunnel next to it via the metal barrier which is between the two tunnels.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD
reply to post by fixer1967

You are right, below is the link to better quality film - one of the trucks does show front impact and is facing the wrong way.

edit on 22-10-2011 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

edited!! show me something real please

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Not sure what you mean by your statement. Can you clarify further please ...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
If you notice on the police video the car was swerving back and forth crazy like. Why would he do that

because he was driving beyond his abilities - the car didnt vanish, simply drove through the fence to the left of the police car.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD
reply to post by TechniXcality

Not sure what you mean by your statement. Can you clarify further please ...

the video is clearly editted between 4-6 seconds

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That is what I said in the post above yours.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2015 by secret1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Perhaps it was never there in the first place?

Quantum physics at work baby!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
perhaps this has something to do with multi-universes? Time Travel?

Did anyone else here see the movie fightclub with Kevin Spacey as the main character?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sightings

I want to tell my story but about appearing car. It was about midnight. I was parking my car on the parking lot. I noticed red audi and a free spot but decided that this is too less space and park just 10-12 meters away. I pull up the handbrake and turn off the engine and immediately get out of the car. Whole sittuation beetwen noticed a free spot and handbrake was about 15 sec. When I get off I was walking back as I drove moment earlier. Straight way to the 'free spot' Clear silence, no lights. Then I see a car black mercedes benz and nobody inside, parked on a 'free spot', next to red audi. I was schoked. Stuned. I saw no man, no woman. Nothing. No lights which are required to park here. Engine was cold. I really saw no car in that place. At the next day there was no car, never seen it again. I wasn't drunk or else. It was freaaak, happens last year.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

So you even felt the engine of this car and it was cold which suggests the car had been parked there for a good amount of time. Yet the parking space was empty as you drove in just 15 seconds or whatever earlier! The Mercedes certainly wasn't a hologram as it was tangible - you touched it.

Were you driving a large vehicle? You say that you didn't park in the "free space" next to the red Audi because the space looked too small. A Mercedes Benz is a good size vehicle and it managed to get into the "free space". I wonder what would have happened if you tried to park in the "free space" when you first drove into the car park!
edit on 29-6-2015 by sightings because: spelling mistake

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am curious on the truck tunnel crash there is a vehicke in the middle lane, the only car to indicate changing lanes to the left lane. I dont know if this is sime sort of observation vehicle (who i wouldnt know) on the left hand side of the car positioned nearest the rear windscreen pillar appears to be a snorkel or someting, perhars a camera rig, or something mythical. it seemed odd that this car did not want to stop, they wanted to get away.

I only thought it was odd as off road cars usually hane snorkels not what looks like a sports car. or am i seeing things. thinking to myself they might be observers from a paralel universe, who thought lets try this and see what happens.

Oops this is the car which changes lane immediately after the crash.
edit on 30-6-2015 by robsmith because: forgot detail

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tpg65
What an interesting thread .

Not only do cars vanish ( something I have witnessed many times ) , but sometimes they appear out of nowhere too.

I was almost hit by a car as I stepped from the kerb , even though there was no vehicle in site , seconds before .

Yep. I've seen a car appear then vanish in seconds. About twenty-five years ago I was jogging in CC Phila late at night. As I was a seasoned city jogger I knew when to cross and when to stop regarding traffic. As I approached to cross one street I could see like 100 feet in each direction, had the green light, and was sure no cars were approaching. As I ran into the street a car was there about 10 feet away to my right. I knew for sure I was going to get hit and braced for impact by instinctively turning to my left. There was no impact, no honking horn, and when I looked back around, no car to be seen in either direction. This incident still weirds me out, years later.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join