It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Cars! It happens BELIEVE ME!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I was on the way back from work tonight and I was on the Motorway, traffic was fine and there WAS a blue Mini Cooper right behind me (up my ars*e pardon the French) with a female driver in it. I looked away FOR A SPLIT second and when I returned to look in my rear view mirror... the car had litterally VANISHED! She didn't undertake nor did she turn into another lane, the possibilties just dont exist! The car vanished!!

This has happened a few times to me, anyone else?!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

A few years back I was on a busy bush road and got stuck behind a couple of trucks. I kept trying to overtake but because of bends i always had to pull back in. I finally saw my chance, pulled out and then swung the wheel quickly as there was an old whitish Audi coming towards me. I waited for it to pass, and waited, and waited....

I've had several experiences similar to what you describe. It's unnerving.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It would be interesting if you could find the other person. Their point of view might shed some light on the phenomenon.

Edit: If you could find a stationary observer that would be even better. The more points of view the more understanding
edit on 10/11/2011 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No your not alone, a friend of mine was in a drive through with her car and another friend a blue car was behind them as they turned into the parking to check to make sure the order was right, shazzam the blue car never ever exited.

So i hear you, your definetly not alone, stranger than fiction this planet is at times

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Perhaps she simply moved into the blind spot of your car?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thankyou! So I am not going crazy then! There are cars on these roads that VANISH! I have seen it a few times! The argument could simply be I am not observing properly or I am just not correctly remembering cars around me BUT I AM SANE AND TAKE MY WORD FOR IT... CARS ARE VANISHING! I dont know how when where or why but they are!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I didn't mean to imply that your observation was incorrect only that seeing it from a different perspective could be informative.

edit: In the split second before maybe another observer would see something you didn't by virtue of position. Maybe a slight flash or a shimmer or vibration
edit on 10/11/2011 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It didn't happen to be on/near the A1 in Lincolnshire did it? Because my mum said a car disappeared behind her, probably just turned off at a junction knowing her lol. This was about 6 months ago though

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Kostas i also have a short story from my crazy days. I had a 88 suzuki 1000r and was heading to reno nevada when i stumbled up a guy riding a black ninja, we played for miles in and out of traffic to see who the best rider was. This happened for quit sometime until we approached two truckers-18wheelers. The individual chose the right and i chose the left to go around the truckers. After passing i seen no dust, nor right turns, nothing. I slowed my bike way down and let the truckers pass. then circled back around, i went roughly to the spot in which i thought the biker probably wrecked, to my animosity at the time there was nothing, no skid marks, no dust, nothing.

Again your not alone

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey, I see what you mean... looking at things from a different angle and that is a good way of thinking but in this case there just isnt another angle to explain this lol

Hey, it was on the M6 Southbound. Trust me, believe your Mum... more than likely she is telling the truth! Why would anyone lie about a car disapearing lol.. I was speechless! The past couple of times its happened I have honestly thought to myself, 'Maybe I just missed where they went'... after tonight's episode I know full well that Blue Mini Cooper vanished!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Some of the most interesting threads on this subject can be found here:

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest that you make a good strong cup of your favorite beverage and kick back to do some serious reading on this subject, educate yourself.

I have spoken on this forum about my experience several years ago and will come back to tell it to you at a later point.

Yes this does happen!

A few questions for you:

Can you describe the vehicle in detail?

Describe the woman as best you can.

What was your mood, destination, the time of day? The date? Location?

Great discussion topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hey, I clicked the link... it just brings up a blank box? What key words do I use? Thanks.

Q & A's

Can you describe the vehicle in detail?

Obviously not that car ^^^^ but it was very similar, although it had two white stripes over the bonnet of the car (pretty standard looking). Nothing amazingly special to report on it!

Describe the woman as best you can.
The women was white, i'd say shoulder length hair dark hair brown/black (it was night time lol) very strong jaw line *thin*... she was basically just a really attractive mid 30's women! Make up etc all that stuff! She was wearing what looked like a works fleece? blue and red? obviously I don't know much else!

What was your mood, destination, the time of day? The date? Location?
Mood - was surprisingly good for a change, work went smooth! I was looking forward to getting back here home. It was around 18:30pm (tonight) 11/10/11. M6 Motorway near Manchester. I wasnt feeling odd or anything! I just thought..'this women knows how to speed for a change!'

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There is definately something strange going on. Yesterday an elderly lady vanished right before my girlfriends eyes.

Time distortion? Is it connected to the time speeding up? Very strange.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

I actually have had that happen. The last one was on a freeway, hadn't passed any exits, looked away for a split second then looked back and the car was gone, no where to be found. What do you think happened?

I would be really impressed if someone has actually seen one vanish without looking away

edit on 11-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
There is definately something strange going on. Yesterday an elderly lady vanished right before my girlfriends eyes.

Time distortion? Is it connected to the time speeding up? Very strange.

Seriously? Can you tell us more about what happened? Have you heard of the Illuminati New World Order card game by Steve Jackson made in the 90's? It has predicted the twin tower attack, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, japan quake, tsunami, nuclear accident, and more. One of the cards is a time warp card... kardkrazy.ecrater.com... I have wondered if they were messing with time.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Car disappears on police video, what the heck...

You know the cars that disappear could be cloaked they have that technology. They have it on military planes. They have plasma screens or something like that all over the outside, small cameras that take video of the surrounding area and displays it on the screen on the plane which makes it look invisible. If you notice on the police video the car was swerving back and forth crazy like. Why would he do that unless he was trying to make them lose eye contact right in front of them.
edit on 11-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure about this whole time warp thing, perhaps but all I know is there is a force at play here that none of us have a clue about! Things just dont vanish!!!! I mean, where did the car vaninsh too?! Oh its just going to do my head in all day lol wooooork time = (

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
I'm not sure about this whole time warp thing, perhaps but all I know is there is a force at play here that none of us have a clue about! Things just dont vanish!!!! I mean, where did the car vanish too?! Oh its just going to do my head in all day lol wooooork time = (

funny you should bring this up, Ive experienced this with my girlfriend in the car and it occurred this year, me and my girlfriend were coming back from somewhere traveling along a road we usually do and their was lots of traffic in BOTH directions including behind me, i am always looking in my rear view... Anyway im driving along noticing like 5 cars behind me and then im looking forward and it was as if time stopped, their was a dog running on the road in-front of my car and their were no more cars around and then the dog turned down a street after about 10 seconds after i beeped my horn and after that their were a few cars behind me again. if no one but me witnessed it id think i was crazy, but for two people to experience the same thing is reassuring. I'm glad you witnessed a "WTF" moment because Ive had more then a few myself at times

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This thread brings up what I consider the weirdest thing I have seen in my life. A few months ago during late afternoon I was walking down a back road the goes through the neighborhood. This area is a semi-rural semi-suburban type set up with small hobby/plot farms of about 5 - 30 acres randomly divided in a valley between mountains. I always walk and jog up and down this back road, have been doing so for years, I know it as well as the back of my hand. I walked past my neighbors yard on this road, at this point there are trees on both sides of the road and it curves up a head and goes down a hill. I stop, because I saw the weirdest thing.

You know in video games like halo and the like when an opponent picks up the invisibility power up, you get this shimmering out line of the opponents character? Well, that is exactly what I saw, but it was the shimmer outline of a car.

It was moving, but very slowly towards me no more then 4 - 6 meters in front of me. I just stopped and stood still on the spot, and took a double take. The first thing that went through my mind was "this is not real, its just a shadow or a reflection".

So, I then looked for the actual car that was casting the shadow, I quickly looked up ahead the road and behind me down the road, and nothing, no cars, or people, nothing and I then turn back to look at the shimmering out line again, and I see it again, but it just sort of melted away.

I then stood there for almost 3 minutes looking up and down the road trying to think of an explanation for it. Was it a reflection? Was it a shadow? I looked up and down the road again and again, nothing. but the road, the trees, and my self.

I have never hallucinated before, I don't take drugs or drink ever, I was in fine health and fine state of mind, there was no metal or reflective structures nearby, nothing, but trees and a hill. So, all I can say is that I swear I saw an invisible or almost completely invisible car.

On a side note, I personally am very interested in science, technology and engineering, and have read many non-fiction reports, studies and articles on cloaking/invisibility technology and know it is 100% possible. My dad who was a pilot and knows many people in the engineering disciplines and what not, a few years ago told me really excitedly about an article in book/or magazine his engineering buddy has access to, about how they 100% achieved invisibility for military aircraft.

I say this to point out it is possible, but if what I saw was a real invisible car, I can't fathom why they would put it in a car that would be driving up the back roads around were I live.

Though as another note, there are always tons of black SUVs and RCMP cars and trucks, and police, and unmarked helicopters flying around here at that time of year, my family and I attribute it to them looking for grow ops as in almost every single acreage here could easily have one hidden. There are also several times were fugitives would dump stolen cars on this road.

To top it of, the spot where I saw the invisible car, or what ever other explanation some one may come up with, its the only think I can explain it as, is the exact spot, because of it being up on the hill by the trees, is where I always have seen in the past, black SUVs and occasionally old white nondescript cars parked sitting to look from the hill out into the valley. They always drive away when I walk by, once from a distance I watched them with a binocular set and the driver looked back at me with a set then drove away. Guess my families acreage is on their watch list.

Though an invisible car might be out of their budget, but I know a guy in the military who once was on a joint operation between the military and the RCMP, according to him the RCMP have stealth submarines, so I guess they might have more of a budget then I originally thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What an interesting thread .

Not only do cars vanish ( something I have witnessed many times ) , but sometimes they appear out of nowhere too.

I was almost hit by a car as I stepped from the kerb , even though there was no vehicle in site , seconds before .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join