It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Cars! It happens BELIEVE ME!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Y'all seeeeeee!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

Ha ha.....Well said!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I live in southwest Florida and drive a limo. Let me tell ya I drive a lot from the airport to various destinations. Yesterday I was crossing the river from Fort Myers to Cape Coral. I was in a hurry and very aware of the traffic and all cars around me. I went thru the toll on far left because I have a transponder that automatically get hit for a toll charge. You have a very short distance to get to the right lane to thru coming traffic on your left to get to the lane for the street that you need. I was speeding way beyond the limit.

All of a sudden - and I mean I was watching all mirrors - a red Charger that was a squad car appeared on my bumper. Now you can't forget or miss this thing - and I noticed it has the passenger mirror missing. Looked twice at it. He was on my bumper at the stop light and I turned on my right signal and stopped at the red light. He is looking at me and I am looking at him. I look left and start making my turn and he is gone as I have only moved about 10 feet - no lie. I pulled over to look for the car - I was that shook up. He was no where to be seen. I mean I know ever nook and cranny on this corner. I don't care how fast that car may have been, he was not there in any direction. A full size red Dodge Charger squad car just disappeared out of sight.

I know - he was one of those sneaky new police squads - BS - he was right in the mirror and then gone without a trace. I looked and looked - gone baby gone. I was unnerving.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've had this happen to me too, as well as just disappearing I've had cars that just seem to appear behind me.
Long stretch of straight road, with no driveways or side roads, no cars pulled over.
Looked in rear view mirror, nothing there.
Looked down to press skip on my CD player. (This took all of 5 secs)
Looked up, and back in rear view mirror. Car suddenly right up behind me.

No way could it have come up from behind me over the horizon and end up behind me that fast.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
What an interesting thread .

Not only do cars vanish ( something I have witnessed many times ) , but sometimes they appear out of nowhere too.

I was almost hit by a car as I stepped from the kerb , even though there was no vehicle in site , seconds before .

Yes this happened to me too..I was just about to turn left and i know i looked several times(i always do this, overly do this), back and forth. The car came out of nowhere, I instead of turning gunned it and went straight to avoid colliding. It was very scary and my girls also said the car came out of nowhere, we never seen it coming. It had us very shaken up, me especially because I am the slow grandma type driver and I kept going back in my mind wondering what I did wrong and....I just couldnt explain it..
I have had some instances also where I thought there was a car in back of me and suddenly it was gone, but I always shrugged it off as something I just didnt see(it must of turned off, I would think). Now that I have seen this thread, it has made me think a bit...But it still confusing. I guess there are just some things we cant explain. Cool thread though, thumbs up to the poster..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by halfmask

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by halfmask

Though an invisible car might be out of their budget, but I know a guy in the military who once was on a joint operation between the military and the RCMP, according to him the RCMP have stealth submarines, so I guess they might have more of a budget then I originally thought.

Interesting...however I can't for the life of me think why the RCMP would have stealth submarines, or any submarines at all?

Canada has most of the west, the north and the east as ocean coastline, the RCMP have to watch the boarders for illegals and drug runners, plenty of use for submarines to watch for boats and the like.

Would you be able to provide a source on that? I've just never heard of the RCMP having submarines.

The guy told me in person, so no I can't quote a source for you. I was pretty surprised myself at him saying that, but I have no reason to believe he would lie to me. My response when he told me was "really?" (with raised eyebrows and a expression of disbelief); he replied that he saw it first hand, and expressed to me that he was surprised they have the budget for it.

Logically thinking about it though, they do have good use for them, and to question ourselves, do we really know everything about the RCMP? Also when I was applying to the military the forum is the same to applying to the RCMP, the only thing to note on the forum is 2 blank check boxes, one to mark RCMP and the other to mark Military; I point this out, because it shows that the military and RCMP are more integrated then people think. Also from what I understand JTF2 the special forces group was made in a response to the disbandment of the original RCMP's version of SWAT, and I think JTF2 can recruit out of the RCMP too. Also, I just learned a few days ago the RCMP has international jurisdiction and can cross the boarders into the states after suspects, shows the are a more prominent organization then most people realize. Anyhow this is getting kind of topic.

The thread is about disappearing cars not whither or not the RCMP can afford submarines.

About the disappearing cars, earlier I posted that I may have saw an invisible car though that is not a 100% confirmation that is what I saw, I honestly don't know what it truly was, possibly could have been a mirage or something, you had to be there to see it, words don't do it justice. It was honestly the only out of the ordinary thing I have ever experienced in my life. Normally I don't post many things on ATS that I come across and was not gonna post this experiences, until I saw this thread, so I posted it because people might be interested to hear about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
kostas you're probably being stalked by an atser or investigator with cloaking technology! around what age was the woman about, if you see her/car again while driving, what would you do?

Originally posted by kwell
Car disappears on police video, what the heck...

whoaw! the car disappeared thru/behind the fence. it either went around the right side of the fence (which the cop car should have tried to do than just stop on the left), or, that car did have cloaking ability. the swervers were very smoooth like it was somewhat floating!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

CUT, that car did have cloaking ability. the swervers were very smoooth like it was somewhat floating!

Being invisible and being immaterial are not the same thing.
Why would you guys think that a cloaked object could pass through solid matter???

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Invisiblity cloak... perhaps this is all a Harry Potter thing gone mad? My theory is that it's something to do with my mind and yours, you know when they say your brain runs slower than reality sort of thing? I think that may be the case here.... HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE THE 'E'T'S' ARE HERE AND I JUST HOPE THEY DON'T PHONE HOME AND GO! = )

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I had something similar happen to me, however it dealt with a shopping cart.
a few years ago, my pops and I were at Harris Teeter, buying groceries after school.
We had gotten most of the groceries, which is usually 80-100 dollars, so it's not a full cart or anything.
Well we were in an aisle, and we left the cart for a minute, right by the side( so it wouldn't get in anyones way.)
We weren't gone for a long time! all we had to do was go grab an item from the other aisle next to the one with the cart.
And then... you guess it, when we came back our cart was gone, it just... disappeared.
For 10 minutes we looked all over for it. We asked a older worker, saying "yeah we lost our cart. It was here a minute ago! did you see a worker or someone walk away with it ... ?" and he said no, he was looking all around for it too.
We never found it of course. It was nowhere to be seen. Other workers looked for a half full cart too.
No results...
It wasn't outside, or by the other carts... nope.
We had to re grocery shop all over because of that incident lol. My pops and I joked about like maybe it was a parallel warp or something. we still joke to this day, but who knows?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by purplefinch

Well at least it happened inside the store before you paid for it. That would have been bad if it happened out side after you had paid for it.

I wonder is days later that a a full cart just appeared out of no where in that aisle that you left it in. Or is there a half full cart sitting in a field some where?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of a very strange episode that occured a few miles away from where I live.

A3 crash skeleton is 'wanted robber'

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

Still makes me shiver to this day!
edit on 16/10/11 by chukka because: Duff Link

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Or what about vehicles that just appear out of nowhere??

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Look at the video carefully, before the collision. Freeze it (pause).

On the right, see that opening? There is a barrier at the bottom, like a guard railing.

Now, resume play....after the impact, you can see the remains of that guard railing flexing from the impact of the second truck that just rammed through, into the traffic flow.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
reply to post by Kostas

I think you are just mistaken in what you saw. There are many ways we are fooled by our perceptions. I am reading an interesting book called "The Invisible Gorilla" and it has me questioning almost everything that I think I know.

BTW - This is not some book on hidden aliens, secret governments and whatnot!

Reading this book will make you less sure of yourself-and that's a good thing. In The Invisible Gorilla, we use a wide assortment of stories and counterintuitive scientific findings to reveal an important truth: Our minds don't work the way we think they do. We think we see ourselves and the world as they really are, but we're actually missing a whole lot.

www.theinvisiblegorilla.com...

Some people beleive our perception is our reality.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
Or what about vehicles that just appear out of nowhere??

www.liveleak.com...

Not only does it come out of no where it is headed the wrong way as well. It hits head on.
edit on 10/16/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

OK, I just downloaded the video and converted it to still frames. 1200 frames. You still can not tell where the other truck comes from even at frame by frame. And to add to that the other truck is headed the wrong way and when you do a frame by frame check it looks like the other truck may not have even been in monition at the time of impact. Like it was parked. If both trucks had been in monition there would not have been so much travel down range. The wreckage goes down range as well. In a head on with both trucks moving the you would have a bounce back effect from both trucks and the wreckage would travel in both directions. Does any one know any more about the official report of this wreck
edit on 10/16/2011 by fixer1967 because: to add comments

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
For those who mentioned the Illuminati and time warp, are these links of any interest?

Illuminati - Time Travel and Energy Production

Illuminati - Time Warp Card Explained

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

People who believe that perception is reality should never see a David Copperfield show, otherwise they might fall to their knees and worship him as a living god.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I for one have seen this vid before -- it goes through the chain link fence which was not firm to the ground...kinda *slides* underneath and carries on. Likely slipped behind a building rather than into the twilight zone -- although I did love that show!

No mystery here...but I am not saying cars don't disappear -- mine did. I watched it disappear as the tow truck left. Off to the auto graveyard.

Sure would like to see this for real!

GI

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Cool thread. Not been checking out the Gray area for a while but this one was a good read. I know we're not airline pilots or military professionals, but most sensible people who drive use their mirros frequently - so it's not entirely fair to just say "people mis-interpreted" a hasty turn-off or something by another vehicle. I've had a couple of incidents like this on the road but I've always thought there is logic behind them. It's never left me feeling spooked. But the ghost car stuff in general sends a wee chill down my spine!! Considering all the reports of this, and ghost planes, and ghost trains - not just found on the internet but also from friends, I'm led to beleive there is perhaps something a little less mundane than "just not noticing something properly" going on. S&F for you!

PS. That ghost car clip remains one of my favorite "ghost" clips, no matter if it's natural or not - at the very least, the fact the suspect got lucky is spooky enough in itself.
edit on 18-10-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join