It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MPRI who are they?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
MPRI? What happened to the CIA or FBI or Mossad?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Idk, why dont you tell us?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well it were the conspracy theorists who dragged the FBI CIA etc. in. Were thy wrong? Did MPRI join the circle?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well I did not talk about the CIA. I think they were mentioned as placeholders for unkown internal handlers. We have a direct link of MPRI to many of the alleged 911 terrorists. It might also interest you how they got their Visa.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Whats so unusual about it? America supported the Afghans against the soviets. Some were very ingrateful and turned against america. What part of it is so incredulous to you twoofers?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by autohoover1

And why exactly would Osama and Alquaeda "turn against America?"

Anyway this isnt the topic of the subject. The topic of the subject is the pentagon being the handlers of alquaeda through MPRI.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Besides try to put more content into your post. Make a post count.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Okay how do we even know this MPRI organisation is linked to alquaeda in any way? Everybody talked about the CIA and mossad, Nobody mentioned MPRI before, then you come along with the real truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It is known that the named members were operating in Europe during the 90s. It is known that MPRI was their handler. I really do not see your problem.q

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Only because you worked with one company 8 years ago, does not mean you cant change company.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by autohoover1

What are you even trying to say?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am saying Bosnia was 6 years before 911. Even if MPRI and SOME of the terrorists were connected, it does not mean they still were in 2001. Bin Laden certainly had enough resources of his own.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So you have a (former according to you) operative of the us along with other former operatives of the us undertaking an attack on America, none of the people involved Afghani, but they conveniently hide out in a country that needs invading and none of it is good enough for you to even raise an eyebrow.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Whom is MPRI? Are they some kind of Government Bureau like the CIA or are they private? And what does it mean they were the handlers of some of the 911 terrorists while they were in bosnia? Wasnt that in the 90s? I am confused. Are they maybe in some way connected to the CIA or FBI?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I stumbled upon this in a different forum. The author claims between MPRI and a parent company of MPRI, L-3, 11 of the terrorists were under contract with either MPRI or L-3. Who is L-3 now?
edit on 24-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join