It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess that ATSer.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I was always under the impression that BH was a woman.

Anyway, here's my next entry:

For those who want to know the truth of the manipulation, of what you believe, thru biased
propaganda in the absolutely, semetic owned media and entertainment industries. If you
have the slightest doubt in your mind ? If you at least have the sense to even wonder, " Are you
fooling yourself" ? You have several choices. To hang out, move on, or fly bys and drive bys, are good ways
to keep track of these goings on. Check back every once in awhile.

Hint: He's a silver level contributor.

Also that starting a new line in the middle of a sentence is one of his annoying little quirks.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Thanks for including me and my dog in this game.
I just happened to subscribe to the thread because it's such an interesting subject/game that I've been reading along and guessing to myself. I was surprised to see my own quote.

The dog is a male, I am female. And yes, FortAnthem, that was MY 'rhetoric', not tenth's.

Sorry I have no guess on the last quote... I like this game, but I suck at it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Anyway, here's my next entry:

For those who want to know the truth of the manipulation, of what you believe, thru biased
propaganda in the absolutely, semetic owned media and entertainment industries. If you
have the slightest doubt in your mind ? If you at least have the sense to even wonder, " Are you
fooling yourself" ? You have several choices. To hang out, move on, or fly bys and drive bys, are good ways
to keep track of these goings on. Check back every once in awhile.

Hint: He's a silver level contributor.

Also that starting a new line in the middle of a sentence is one of his annoying little quirks.

Is that one randyvs?

OiO

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

You got it.

I'm gonna have to start making these harder.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How about this one (from one of my favorite posters)?

I have no forethought I would be loved, revered, or universally well thought of by the citizens.

But I'll tell you what.

I know I could do a Hell of a lot better than any of the previous bastards to step into that office.

edit on 10/15/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That looks like a post from someone like SpartanKingLeonidas to me. He always writes his posts like that.

Probably not even close though knowing me, lol. I've been trying to guess some of the others from this thread (although this is my first post) and I've been way off so far. But just going on a hunch here I guess. This is a pretty fun game.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You got it.
Good job! Yeah, the style is a bit of a hint.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I think all that really means is I spend waaay too much time on this website, lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok I'll add a new one:

I don't blame god for my looks or my brains, I'm not that stupid.

But it's all good, you may think you're onto something here, and that's fine...although perhaps you should question why no one has managed to get evidence of what's in these chemtrails yet? A few thousand dollars will do the trick, you'd think those selling books and dvds could rustle up the funds, what about the guy who financed What in the world are they spraying?? That money could have been spent to expose the biggest conspiracy in the world!

I guess there's no money in that though, right?

Anyway, keep living in fear if you must, I just hope that you realise just how wrong you are before it's too late.

A whole lifetime can be wasted living in fear.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

I think all that really means is I spend waaay too much time on this website, lol.

Understatement of the year baby !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Oh shush you.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Ok I'll add a new one:

I don't blame god for my looks or my brains, I'm not that stupid.

But it's all good, you may think you're onto something here, and that's fine...although perhaps you should question why no one has managed to get evidence of what's in these chemtrails yet? A few thousand dollars will do the trick, you'd think those selling books and dvds could rustle up the funds, what about the guy who financed What in the world are they spraying?? That money could have been spent to expose the biggest conspiracy in the world!

I guess there's no money in that though, right?

Anyway, keep living in fear if you must, I just hope that you realise just how wrong you are before it's too late.

A whole lifetime can be wasted living in fear.

OK, I think its time for another clue to help us out.

Is this guy on the WATS list? Can you provide another quote?

ETA, I looked through your friends list and noticed that Chadwickus spends a lot of time in the Geo-engineering forum.

I couldn't find that EXACT quote but it seems to be a point he uses often in that forum.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I may sound like a broken record to some, but proving chemtrails is so easy.

It just takes some cash, tough for the average Joe, but how much do you think it costs to produce a movie?

The money spent on chemtrail movies should have been spent on getting the proof needed.

Why not?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/16/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's a giveaway that even the OP should be able to figure out:

Explanation: Maybe you could rent some land in a deal with the neighbour and make ca$h for both of you and bring business into the area ... you would need game marshals etc. [airsoft is also big in the usa] ... its a big project and it seems it might be outa reach if there isnt the support for that ... so again OL recommends the tanning of deer hides for guitar straps and learning some woodwork and making custom made acoustic guitars etc for sale over ebay. I would also see what i could do about doing your own recordings and putting them on youtube.

Personal Disclosure: Good luck and please keep us updated ok!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Oooh! Oooh! Oooooh!!! **waves hand in the air frantically** Is it OmegaLogos????

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

You got it.

In fact anybody who couldn't figure that one out should just hang their head in shame.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

ETA, I looked through your friends list and noticed that Chadwickus spends a lot of time in the Geo-engineering forum.

Gah, I'm really annoyed you said that.... because that's actually who it is, lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by StealthyKat

You got it.

In fact anybody who couldn't figure that one out should just hang their head in shame.

Well damn... I thought I was somethin special

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Lol

I'm flattered to be in the same category as you BH

Here's one for you guys:

And heres another thought of the evil corruption at the top, and how it operates as one, the only fighting the citizens who don't understand that only the top echlens and your bankers are your enemy, your royal families. There is no ordinary citizen of any country that is really. I should qualify the word enemy, but its hard to find the right ones.

The Chinese were building those ghost cities for years, before Fukushima. I do a clue what they're for, and the Fukushima was well designed to occur.

edit on 10/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Is that one Unity99?

OiO

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

That was good

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>