It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess that ATSer.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

DAMN!!!

I knew I made that one way too easy.

Good job Misoir.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Check you out Sherlock. Good job.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I was totally off. *laughs*
just because I made the game doesn't mean I am good at it.

People can feel free to play and post a quote.
I just suggest keeping with higher profile members since more people would be familiar with their stuff.

Actually I think the choice is more clear when saving someone else besides yourself. There is very little doubt when it comes to saving a child or a helpless person, but when it comes to defending yourself, it is hard to know how much force is enough? Not to mention the added stress of thinking you might die.

I believe the true test of one's metal is in dealing with a life or death situation, and being entirely willing to take another's life, but exhausting every other possibility first, and then making the right decision at the right time.

There is very little difference between fool-hardy and heroic, criminal and savior. Those split seconds at the key moment are the true test of metal.

edit on 12-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Actually I think the choice is more clear when saving someone else besides yourself. There is very little doubt when it comes to saving a child or a helpless person, but when it comes to defending yourself, it is hard to know how much force is enough? Not to mention the added stress of thinking you might die.

I believe the true test of one's metal is in dealing with a life or death situation, and being entirely willing to take another's life, but exhausting every other possibility first, and then making the right decision at the right time.

There is very little difference between fool-hardy and heroic, criminal and savior. Those split seconds at the key moment are the true test of metal.

I'm gonna go with getreadyalready on this one.

OiO

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yea! There are some observant people around here.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Consider the philosophical implications of the nature of consciousness. In order to describe the nature of consciousness as a fundamental entity of the universe in its own right, one must have a steady state universe that does not necessarily have to have a beginning. If consciousness is a fundamental entity of the universe in its own right, then by default the claim is made that consciousness must have existed at the same moment matter came into existence.

Also consider that if consciousness is a fundamental entity of the universe, then there is no need to have a “god created” afterlife, since our consciousness would continue on in perpetuity without physical form. What that afterlife might be composed of would depend upon our own unique consciousness and the factors that compose it within the laws that govern conscious thought.

The only way to describe consciousness as something OTHER than a fundamental part of the universe is to postulate that the universe had some beginning; that at one point it was nothing, and then it suddenly became something.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Good one.

I scrolled down the WATS list and for some reason stopped on memeth1, clicked on the first thread title and poof:

Thoughts On God And The Nature Of Consciousness

Hope you don't consider that cheating.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'll give you another one. He's not on the WATS list but, is a superstar in another category.

Quote #1

No, then why are some bleeding hearts out there allowing to voice their ridiculous tears?

Because this IS the U.S., you tool...why else would they be allowed to talk it up while making no sense..? Something you should be able to sympathize with OP...

I am so sick of paying taxes that go to individuals that aren't even American citizens!

Now you're talkin'...1/2 Flag for you!

Quote #2

accept the consequences graciously and move on

Holy submissive...

And no, they are not bragging rights...Stars n Flags maybe, but points are nothing more than a way to control the members - at least the ones that find them important.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

LOL that is how I am finding the qoutes.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Oh good one. Nice and snarky, that fits so many....

BurntheShips?
edit on 14-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Oh good one. Nice and snarky, that fits so many....

BurntheShips?

No, like I said, you won't find this guy on the WATS list. I did give you the hint that he's tops in another area, unfortunately they don't keep a list of the top scorers in this area.

Here's another clue to help you find him:

ETA: here's one of his latest quotes:

Spot on dude...

I was thinking about mentioning the internal conflicts going on with the OP...

One minute professing the desire to satisfy his own needs, the next proclaiming how altruistic he really is...

OP: You're Shake-n-Bake dude...even your member name - if you truly bought into your ideals, you would just make it happen, rather than try and validate it via ATS...

edit on 10/14/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sorry, your right you did say that.

BAck to the drawing board.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Answer: facelift

Now my turn...

Hint:

Apparently, there is much more to the story about who knew what when than we've been told thus far.

jw

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

Answer: facelift

Now my turn...

Hint:

Apparently, there is much more to the story about who knew what when than we've been told thus far.

jw

You got it.

As for your entry, my best guess would have to be ModernAcademia; Sounds like his rambling, stream of consciousness type of writing.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

awwww try again...

Hint:

If I were his boss, I wouldn't fire him for F&F or the cover-up; I'd fire him for being stupid.

jw

and here are some of his friends:

Fastwalker81
munkey66
Erasurehead
TheAgentNineteen
InfaRedMan
mf_luder
questioningall
Spectre0o0
SourGrapes
soldiermom

edit on 14-10-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Guess that ats' er

I agree that the economic situation is serious and affects us all. But this is a SOCIAL issue - there is a group of people in this country who still doesn't have the same rights as everyone else and I think that is an important issue, too. We can work on the economy AND civil rights.

I don't think this one is hard enough but I'll try again if guessed to easy.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Seiko because: spellcheck is the fail

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I belive it could be that dog called: Benevolent Heretic...He's so pretty...lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I think its more likely to be tothetenthpower.

Sounds like the type of rhetoric he would use.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

After a WHOLE LOT of digging, I found the only common friend of InfaRedMan and TheAgentNinteen was:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96c049be67de.gif[/atsimg]

jdub297

Bordergate Update: Obama talked about Fast & Furious and Holder's role on CNN Espanol in March!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

You win on this round. I've always been amazed how he doesn't snap on some arguments. When I first joined I seemed to argue in a lot of social issue threads and he was in a lot of them. His ability to keep his cool amazes me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join