It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Sorry, some of us look at the platforms of the candidates, rather than going "Everyone else on ATS likes him, so i like him too!"

Your entire comment was silly. I've been a RP supporter before I ever knew what ATS was. fail

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

S & F big time.
I just hope that this is really being aired.
Easy to see what was coming, but so true.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I got photo's of a possible rocket or missile launch in the midwest US this evening, how do I post them on here?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

All advertising is propaganda. At least this one doesn't just use soundbites. It has a message that appeals to a lot of folks nowadays.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Its pearl harbour all over,

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Now I am craving chinese take out ....

I know your agenda!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If, a big if, this video was truly from the Ron Paul organization and not an agent provocateur false flag op I would oppose Ron Paul no matter who else ran for the Republican nomination. Let's face it, he would be no better an ally of Israel than Obama, would permit Iran to have nuclear weapons, and would adopt a fortress America position, one that didn't work after WW I. Many libertarians are so close to anarchists, the good use of the term, that they seems to be arm in arm with the far left on a great deal of matters.

Ron Paul would only help Mr. Obama to be reelected.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recce1
If, a big if, this video was truly from the Ron Paul organization and not an agent provocateur false flag op I would oppose Ron Paul no matter who else ran for the Republican nomination. Let's face it, he would be no better an ally of Israel than Obama, would permit Iran to have nuclear weapons, and would adopt a fortress America position, one that didn't work after WW I. Many libertarians are so close to anarchists, the good use of the term, that they seems to be arm in arm with the far left on a great deal of matters.

Ron Paul would only help Mr. Obama to be reelected.

You're living in a fear based paradigm and are suffering symptoms of brainwashing and hypnotism. You swallowed the lie hook line and sinker if you support the status quo, in other words anyone BUT RP.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
About 10 years ago there was a segment of the O'Reilly Factor where Bill O'Reilly interviewed the then head of the US Border Patrol union, TJ Bonner. Bonner told O'Reilly that there had been multiple encounters between US Border Patrol agents and "Asian men in Mexican Army uniforms", in one encounter the Border Patrol agents were forced to use deadly force and killed one of these said Asian men in a Mexican Army uniform, they found a Chinese passport on his body.

I have the transcript of the interview and it can also be found on Google using phrases like "TJ Bonner Border Patrol Chinese Army"; several websites come up with the transcript exactly as I have.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Post titles that are outright deceptive, misleading, or otherwise a lie should be (forcibly) changed, IMO.

And as far as the video was concerned, I did not find it moving. In fact, that narrator was a bit comical.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Haven't quite mastered how to do the indiv. quotes yet.

Well electing magical pixie congressmen seems to be the only way he can get things done because there are too many lobbyists controlling congress. We can only hope for magic.

"Indeed i can. Thing is? it's not going to go well for a Libertarian whose ideology is punish the poor, reward the rich. Which is, in fact, Ron Paul's platform - a platform which is identical to the rest of his party. See, that's the thing with the GOP, no matter who wins, the fix is in. Public service will be sold to private interests, corporations and banks will gt even bigger deregulations and tax cuts, and you and I will be left looking for a way to emigrate to the Philippines 'cause we heard Nike is hiring shoe-gluers for a nickel a day. "

He doesn't have it out for us. However, when private corps get things done, they don't waste time or money. It's only lazy folks who want Liberal mandates and the gov't to take care of them. You see, water finds its level. People who want to work will find work. And try not to give the knee-jerk response to that statement. I will give you this: We don't yet know to what extreme Laissez faire can reach without shadow hands being involved. I do have the courage to brave that course to see what will lie ahead though. I'd rather make it up as we go along than to trod down the road to destruction on which we are headed.

"Sorry, no. His domestic positions are critical. The wars might be expensive, and they do need to be ended. But it's not going to do you or I any good if they end and we're still stuck being ruled by pirates becuase our shiny new magical pixie gold bug millionaire president can't stand the thought of letting corporations get sued for damages they cause... "

Come on man. "the wars are expensive". It's not like we have it in the budget and are frowning to see what we can sacrifice to be able to pay for the war. It's just like a ruling was made that my great great grandchildren will have to pay the debt I owe and then I go buy an effin house!!

"the war is expensive"

No it isn't. It's impossible. I don't even know how it exists right now, because it's funded by money that doesn't exist yet. What's going to happen is someone will end it for us since we are driving blind right now with the pedal to the metal.

"Maybe if I were a sociopath or misanthropist with a decided interest in seeing people suffer. His "economic policy" is to close his eyes and pretend corporations will self-regulate. His "health policy" is "be rich or die.""

At least he's not in bed with them. Let the best man win with unregulated markets. If they overstep their boundaries, they won't be too big to fail and there would be no one to step in to prevent a coup or vengance, which is a natural teacher.

"In the sense that applies when you consider that the constitution was written by wealthy male white landowners who wanted to enshrine their interests and exclude everyone who was not also a white male wealthy landowner, sure. "

I've heard this argument before and I think that fits into another category, but for now he's using it to the letter. Yes back then they had no problem with slavery. And I don't think he's taking any money to be in the GOP...do you have something that could help convince me?

"There's a reason why Ron Paul does exceedingly poorly in offline polls, and it's not because of a grand conspiracy against him - it's becuase most Americans don't care much for him. "

I'm not going to let you get away with that, because it's just wrong. The only reason he doesn't do well is because he's relatively unknown and he's against large bodies of alphabet organizations like

WAR
FED
CIA
ATF
IRS
DOE

When he says to end all those, they say, " You're not going to take my government job!" A job created by the government, for the government at the expense of the taxpayer.
That's the simplicity.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
exceptionally misleading title and 1st line.. quite intentional, I believe

otherwise, the video makes a good point.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It seems very fashionable to take the opposing view to whatever the evil US government is doing, sometimes without thought.

As I mentioned back on page 6 of this thread. What would you think would occur if the US removed all it's troops from foreign soil, closed all it's bases abroad?

What? We would live in peace and harmony? Really?

The US, UK, Israel, Russia, China and significant others are all greedy to get their fingers in the next pie. Thus far, the US and it's allies are winning this geopolitical chess game.

Every single day there is an intelligence war raging globally that we are not privy to with exception to the rare flare up that goes public.

There is a constant fight going on under our very noses, a fight for supremacy.

So, in light of this, do you really think the US has so much to gain from 'bowing out' of this, in exchange for opening new trade channels and gaining some international acclaim?

Do you really think that the true adversaries of NATO will stop playing the game out of good sportsmanship?

Whatever one side gives up, the other sides will surely welcome. As a result, you are now presenting a United States that is weaker, has far less influence and control. This would create a security issue that would invite attack.

The US projects it's power around the globe, for this morally questionable activity, it gains the respect of it's foes and therefore is seen as the last country on earth to directly confront.

That is the real security policy of any given premier super power. It has been the US in this role, it could quite easily be Russia, China, India and even the EU in the future.

The US, like all historical empires, will inevitably fall one day, but it must fight tooth and nail on a daily basis to ensure it's commanding position in this world and it will not go quietly.

In addition, when people talk about taking down the government, what will they expect? For Russia and China to throw their hands in and applaud the noble act? Or for the likes of Russia and China to 'finish the job'? Are you prepared to gamble the lives of your family on this outcome?

Regards, Skellon.

edit on 9-10-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul totally stole this from Red Dawn.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

The best post I have read on this website in a long, long time. Thank you for providing the voice of reason in this thread, many people really have no idea what we are up against.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

And this is going to to help Americans if this politician gets elected? What a waste of my life... Get to the real stuff, cut the crap. Doesn't matter who gets elected, It just another face. The elites run the world, stop wasting our time

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

"Perhaps NightGypsy should scroll up to the post where I gave excerpt and link about how a majority of tribes in Iraq JOINED WITH THE U.S. AND ALLIES TO FIGHT AL QAEDA/ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS... "

Hilarious.. as if a newspaper, owned by war mongers, actually reflects a semblance of reality.. like WMDs and the Gulf of Tonkin.. credible and real news!!

Continuously attacking people offering you an obviously better life?.. thats whats going on?..lol makes sense. Kinda weird people supposedly liberated by America.. are fighting so hard for freedom from America.. who in their right mind fights off virtuous strangers demonstrably offering a better life?

Would you be subjugated by armed illegal aliens?.. trained by them to combat fellow Americans?.. maybe, who knows.. one things for sure, it'd be unpopular.. a bad thing in lawless society.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Definitely a misleading title but the message in the video is extremely important and is something Americans really need to see and understand. The good thing is, since 2008, Ron Paul has been using his presidential campaign to warn Americans of this issue and he has been doing a great job at it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Imagine that, in the first place, Texans and Texan leadership claimed that there would be NO PEACE as long as China and North Korea existed, and therefore we vowed to kill every Chinese person, men, women and children until such time as all Chinese were no longer on the face of the planet.

THEN.. and only then, does the analogy hold.

Punk politics.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnygamble
reply to post by antar

i'm not arguing that....as sick as it sounds i think at some point we need to be invaded...because like most things..and this includes freedom...you never realize what you have until it is gone...having to fight to get it back might improve things in the long run in my opinion...but i dont think anyone is dumb enough to try a full scale invasion...the content of the video is not what im arguing....it's the fact that the jihadists dont just want us out..they want us all dead or converted to islam...that's the difference between us and them..we'd just want people out..and once they are gone we're done..they want to kill everyone there...then everyone here

I have a question for you - if it is as you say, they just want us dead and don't want us out, how come 99% of the attacks happen in their occupied lands. How come there hasn't been loads of terrorist attacks in the good old USA. There are 1000's of wide open easy targets waiting for them. Don't try and tell me homeland security is stopping them either - everyone knows the Mexican border is wide open, not to mention the thousands if not millions of American Muslims.

Yes I am sure there are some that just want US soldiers dead not out, but did you ever think that maybe they got to feeling that way because friends or relatives were killed by American soldiers and they are out for revenge. Sure they may embrace Islam to help justify their actions as killing infidels, and maybe there are even a few hundred that are just plain brain washed Psychos. There are some American soldiers that just want Muslims dead too, because their friends got killed - and there are a few that are just brainwashed psychos.

Obviously Islam is not nearly enough of a reason to get the billion or so Muslims killing Americans everywhere else around the world. You need to look at the facts logically for yourself and come to a conclusion - not listen to what the media, pundits, or the military is telling you - they all have agendas, and it is not the average American citizens.

edit on 9-10-2011 by proximo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join