It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by kyred

Perhaps you should watch it and find out.

Perhaps you should summarize the video, instead of posting coy replies.
I do not just click vid links on message boards that do not at least have a summary of the topic.
I reserve the right to decide whether the video is worth my time or not.

Summary would be nice rather than trying to bait readers into clicking randon vid links.

Sorry, I saw no baiting implied. What I did see, was the OP deciding to not attempt to influence the reader before watching, and coming to their own conclusion. It's a shame you didn't "waste" your time as you put it.....it is a very powerful message. JMOHO.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by kyred

Perhaps you should watch it and find out.

Perhaps you should summarize the video, instead of posting coy replies.
I do not just click vid links on message boards that do not at least have a summary of the topic.
I reserve the right to decide whether the video is worth my time or not.

Summary would be nice rather than trying to bait readers into clicking randon vid links.

Well then, you will just lose out... Don't click it if you don't want to, nobody is forcing you.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

Iamonlyhuman has a first rate respectability on this forum, the video content was the reason for the discussion in the first place, now just wait because Iamonly 'will' comment but did not want to create a direction before finding out how others would react or respond to the video.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I've never been duped....it's just a different view of things...i agree with the original reason for the war in Afghanistan...the r.o.e was correct for the situation..however..and this applies to Iraq as well..it has gone from being a war to being a police action..i say pull our troops out..let triple canopy or one of the p.m.c firms handle the police action and train the countries military..as far as taking up arms if the u.s were invaded..I'm in Texas...i was born here..not only do we have all the guns..we know how to use them...and we are not scared to use them so as far as your question of if i would go to arms....I'm just waiting for an opportunity..i look forward to it to a point actually

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

And here I was under the impression that it was required to summarise videos posted... guess I was wrong.

Amazing breaking news it is, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Honestly, I thought it was going to be another one of those dumb threads about the movie set on the Texas/Mexico border with the supposed Chinese/N.Korean troops. That one pops up and has to be debunked every few months.

I'm just glad it was a real video.

It is an advertisement. Be offended if you want, but don't be any more offended by this than mainstream so-called news.

I liked it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

I hear you on the last part of your comments, seems like I have been waitng as well for over 18 years now. I was told by the first and most profound informationist/CTer I ever met about this same scenario being in the works even that far back, I suppose it is ego to think that everything happens in ones select timeframe as many of these plans are so far into the past or future really that by the time they come to full fruition the people just accept it all as normal to some degree.

I personally do not see what the video presents as being too far fectched.

Remember America is so very young, and is most likely due for its share of world stage violence and personal war/tragedy. We do not live in a bubble from the rest of the planet and what goes around comes around.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Sheeze, I guess I am out of the loop! I thought that the over the border troop movement was true... I can imagine it so on any account and do not trusdt the whole US involvement with the Mexico drug wars.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

i'm not arguing that....as sick as it sounds i think at some point we need to be invaded...because like most things..and this includes freedom...you never realize what you have until it is gone...having to fight to get it back might improve things in the long run in my opinion...but i dont think anyone is dumb enough to try a full scale invasion...the content of the video is not what im arguing....it's the fact that the jihadists dont just want us out..they want us all dead or converted to islam...that's the difference between us and them..we'd just want people out..and once they are gone we're done..they want to kill everyone there...then everyone here

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Shame there weren't any chinese in it but I enjoyed the video.

Ought to send it to Mitt Romney.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Recent US troops in Mexico to fight cartels is true.

Chinese/NK troops in US/Mexico is false. A trucker saw a movie set, LOL.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I did watch it.
Which Tea Party was it? There seems to be more than one.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Great presentation and format...perfectly describes what our military industrial complex has been doing over and over again since the 1950's...Ron Paul has the solution , but I'm afraid not enough people will listen.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

I did not go to Afghansistan like you, but I do KNOW that they want us ALL converted and used in slavery, and to create an Islamic world of intollerence and hell. This is nothing new for them, however they are taking full madvantage of Democracy to attain their goal and push that agenda, scary stuff for the entire world and all of its people not just us.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnygamble
they want us all dead or converted to islam...that's the difference between us and them..we'd just want people out..and once they are gone we're done..they want to kill everyone there...then everyone here

And you can say for certainty that we wouldn't react the same way if the tables were turned? Replace the term "islam" in your statement with "democracy". Does that remind you of anyone/anything you know?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Nice Video.

This is something I have been saying since I became a member here, but there are some who will disagree. Just by looking at the first few replies you can see who they are.

I have a feeling if Ron Paul does get elected, come The Fall of 2013, you will be calling for him to stick to what he had agreed to do and bring the troops home.

We all know that The President is The President in name only. Whilst there are Multi National companies making Billions out of the U.S Taxpayers, they would not allow such things as Troops being pulled from Occupied Territories.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Thank you for the beautifully put video. I short while ago I watched a film about Max Manus a Norwegian resistance fighter during WWII. The scenes of the technologically superior German forces rolling through Europe and attempting pacification really brought to mind, for me, current American action in the Middle East and elsewhere.

I know that we can point at the German concentration camps and easily declare our own moral superiority yet when I think of how much more effective our weaponry is when compared to that of WWII I wonder.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Excellent and well-made video. SnF! Oh, and Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have to agree with others, the thread title is misleading, despite the video being a good one and one I completely agree with.

Though since my viewership was procured via deception; false premises (which is all to common in the supposed "truth" movement), no S/F.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Loved it until i realised it was a party political broadcast.
Anyway im in the uk and it sickens me thet my gov has jumped into bed with yours and are actively comitting dodgy acts of what can only be described as state funded terrorism around the world.
No wonder most of the world hates us.
I remember when the UK was respected around the world because we were fair and even handed whith our foreign policy,dont get me wrong if you messed with us then the sas sorted it, but we wernt the worlds big bullies best mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join