It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVER Be Sick Again! [A MUST SEE!]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Lady's and Gentlemen - The information I am about to present to you, dependent upon your action, may be life changing.

NEVER Be Sick Again:

Here we stand, at the edge of uncertain times; finding ourselves in a place of tormenting powerlessness. We watch as doctors destroy health and lawyers destroy justice. We watch governments rape freedom, and The Powerful profit from the suffering of the world. We find ourselves stripped and bound, unable to make any tangible difference - but all of this can change.

If we no longer worry about the external forces of this world and come to learn that our only job in life is to keep our side of the street clean - we may make a difference. We may make a difference in ourselves.

The most important decision than anyone can make, is that of personal health. The truth is, no one needs to be sick. In fact, all of us never have to be sick again.

In a world of chronic illness - depression, obesity, anxiety, and death - many have come to submit their will and their lives over to the fate of disease - we take the place of the victim, and to give up the only power we truly have - the power to help ourselves.

Before I present to you the most incredible information you may ever come across, I must first let you know what I know.

Disease is at unprecedented levels today. With the addition of GMO foods and the increase in a medicated society, disease is at an all time high. This pandemic, unlike the disease that is TBTB, may be dealt with. After taking the following advice, I have come to know boundless energy. I have a positive mood that rivals that of my younger days. Health problems are non-existent in my life, and find myself with the clearest mind I have ever had. My depression has left me, and my anxiety as well. My body is relaxed, and for the first time in my life, I am OK with the state of the world. My family has jumped on board as well. They too have found a new way of life. I promise you, if you follow this advice, you to may find yourself to be a WHOLE NEW PERSON.

Here is some information to ponder:

Ladies and Gentlemen, without further to do - let me introduce

Raymond Francis

Here is some additional information:

Health Is A Choice! Learn How To Choose It!
Vitamin C
Vitamin C Flush
Choosing Supplements
The Truth About Inflammation
edit on 8-10-2011 by walkinglucid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

Absolutely! Thank you for this video and information. I will share it with everyone I know. Personally, I haven't been to see a physician since 1985, so I have truly been blessed. Nor have I taken prescription medicine since that time. Not typical I understand, but I thank God for my health daily.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by walkinglucid

Absolutely! Thank you for this video and information. I will share it with everyone I know. Personally, I haven't been to see a physician since 1985, so I have truly been blessed. Nor have I taken prescription medicine since that time. Not typical I understand, but I thank God for my health daily.

Thank you - I am thinking about ordering his book for a few friends! This information is so vital...

I LOVE THE WAY I FEEL!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for that information. It makes a lot of sense. Interesting what he said about the amount of nutrients in carots or vegetables and fruits today versus 50 years ago. It must be the way they farmed the soil 50 years ago vs. today. I would like to grow a garden, but where I live the soil is very sandy and nutrients are non-existant.

S&F

edit on 8/10/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So I supplement with a brand called "Perque"

The are so good that you can not even buy them without a physicians request. There is a website I stumbled upon however that does sell them for decent prices without prescription needed. After all, they are vitamins...

I hope ATS does not this I'm trying to endorse this company in any way...

The sad fact is that there are NO good supplements out there, and this company is truly the only one that produces high quality supplements as they occur in nature! So I feel its important that people know about them.

They have changed my life!!!

If you check out their website, they have a bunch of great information and how their products can help you.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

I've read also that we are the first generation to poison our own crops. With only so much farmland growing all the food, the crop rotation plan probably doesn't get utilized in a wise way. Combine that with the use of radioactive fertilizers, and it really does get scary. I've read that any fertilizer that contains phosphates, also contains radioactivity, even the triple 13 everybody likes to use for their home-grown recreational stuff...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Raw & Organic

you gotta see the smoothie's
I make for breakfast
Kale, cucumber, carrots, banana's, lemon juice, pineapple, mango, kiwi, apples, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, snozberries, and wheat-grass juice ...
give or take depending on season

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
Raw & Organic

I make for breakfast
Kale, cucumber, carrots, banana's, lemon juice, pineapple, mango, kiwi, apples, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, snozberries, and wheat-grass juice ...

Sounds Delicious!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by spirit_horse

I've read also that we are the first generation to poison our own crops. With only so much farmland growing all the food, the crop rotation plan probably doesn't get utilized in a wise way. Combine that with the use of radioactive fertilizers, and it really does get scary. I've read that any fertilizer that contains phosphates, also contains radioactivity, even the triple 13 everybody likes to use for their home-grown recreational stuff...

How about all the radiation being found in the milk and other food supply around the world due to fukushima!!!

Its so important to protect ourselves from this free radical radiation!

Vitamin C!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Raw & Organic

I make for breakfast

Should see mine ... raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, banana, an entire coconut (the soft flesh kind not the hard flesh kind) and the coconut water, cocoa beans and nibs (cocoa is one of the best sources of nutrition for humans almost bar none) cocoa powder, cocoa butter, Maca powder, Spirulina, Goji berries, raw cashews, raw honey and royal jelly ... and usually w/e else i have lying around.

have one of these in the morning and it will boot you in the ass harder then any energy drink you have ever drank ... also the amount of actual nutrition in this smoothie compared to a energy drink is ridiculous. It tastes great ... you can sub coffee for the coconut water and flesh if you want an extra boost, but I never have lol.
edit on 8/10/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
Thanks for that information. It makes a lot of sense. Interesting what he said about the amount of nutrients in carots or vegetables and fruits today versus 50 years ago. It must be the way they farmed the soil 50 years ago vs. today. I would like to grow a garden, but where I live the soil is very sandy and nutrients are non-existant.

S&F

It's not just in the way they farmed, it also has to do with the amount of time a veggie or fruit takes to get from the soil/ tree to your plate. Veggies are shipped in now from different countries and not your farmer pal from next door. As time passes, the nutrients disappate. So travel, refridgeration and such takes time and the more time it has been from the time it was picked, the less nutrients we are able to benefit from.
edit on 10/8/11 by staciebee because: messed up quote box...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Raw & Organic

I make for breakfast

Should see mine ... raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, banana, an entire coconut (the soft flesh kind not the hard flesh kind) and the coconut water, cocoa beans and nibs (cocoa is one of the best sources of nutrition for humans almost bar none) cocoa powder, cocoa butter, Maca powder, Spirulina, Goji berries, raw cashews, raw honey and royal jelly ... and usually w/e else i have lying around.

have one of these in the morning and it will boot you in the ass harder then any energy drink you have ever drank ... also the amount of actual nutrition in this smoothie compared to a energy drink is ridiculous. It tastes great ... you can sub coffee for the coconut water and flesh if you want an extra boost, but I never have lol.
edit on 8/10/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

all i can say is
to that smoothie
and thanks for another recipe

oh yeah
for those that don't know
Coconut water is like natures Gatorade
+kills hangovers like a champ

edit on 10/8/2011 by spoonbender because: coco info had to share

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Great post, I like the sound of the smoothies too. Also try and grow your own fruit, nothing like fresh from the tree.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Raw & Organic

I make for breakfast

Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?

Throw in some umpa lumpas, I rekon itd taste funny!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Oops, dubs...
edit on 9/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nice video.!

I've had anxiety and mild depression etc. Feeling lethargic, unmotivated etc and get sick easy (every cold or chest infection etc).
But, the other week I went to south Italy for 10days. Normally I do eat crap, tea/coffee, red meat, frozen veg etc. In Italy tho everything is fresh pretty much, the ingredients on a pizza, in a pasta, I even had a few fish dishes and I don't normally like fish. All food and fish etc is locally sourced, the local people growing it or fishin etc. Basically after that ten days I felt so alive, maybe all the vitamin d from beautiful sun and views too.

Now I've gone back to my normal uk diet and back to feelin tense, depression, got a cold already. I just wish I was back there, laid back, eating fresh food all day. The water is fresh too, so no flouride (not sure north Italy is same). The people there are all healthy and happy, even overweight people have more energy and 'life' in them than here.

Also, my old boss at my last company is 66 and everyone things he's in his 40s. He eats lots of fruit,(some homegrown) and veg (all owngrown). He never gets sick, always up beat etc. He also doesn't drink milk, or have dairy products.

Excellent post, I think this guy is onto something.! I need to start growin fruit and veg.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
In 1996 I was fortunate enough to realise that through a deep breathing technique and essentially relaxing my being, that I was able to overcome without prescription drugs, any kind of cold or flu-like ailment.
To this day I have only twice been ill.. when I have poisoned myself (it's a work hazard).

Almost all of this illnesses are dis ease. Exactly that. Put yourself at ease and nothing can touch you except perhaps chemicals and radiation, oh and maybe bullets and explosives, but you get the idea.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucker007

I know someone who is 65 and has more energy than most kids I know!

He eats right, exercises, supplements, and most of all - he keeps a great mental attitude.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I was hoping we would be able to get this on the main page so that a lot of people could see it.

Oh well.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
just some bloak trying to sell his book

<<   2 >>

join