It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do UFO's Return? It's 1 Year Ago Today That ONE Landed Near My Home In Wales

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I have posted some pictures on here before and described my sighting, from what I've seen on the internet most debunker's immediately get to work as soon as an image is shown, I SWEAR on my life and my 3 year olds life My images show a number of UFO's how do I get this sighting taken seriously? this was a major event the UFO landed for over 1 hour near my home and I took pictures

So will they return today 1 year later? does this happen? I have invested in very expensive video camera and tripod, wish me luck.

The images were taken looking down and across the salt marshes next to my home, in the distance you can see Llanelli in south Wales I live in landimore swansea Gower check out on google earth and it will give you a better idea, no obstructions in my view at anytime, no street lamps on the marshes and only a dmolished building where i belive the ufo landed, the ufo was in the air when first sighted but them landed, I thought a plane was crashing when I first saw it in the sky, as it was as bright as the sun I thought something was on fire, but then it just hovered in the same spot for around 10mins before shooting down to the ground.

You can click on the images to enlarge them further

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

above image something approached the landed ufo, now a green color

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

even closer, then both objected moving off to left of my house

THIS event has had a major impact on me, i'm obsessed with seeing them again - help!

not interested in the usual comments (lanterns,flares,boat,plane,helcopter etc.. it was none of these i'm ex military and know the difference.

I'm moving home in 1 months time and crave for answers before I leave

thanks in advance - this is not your normal debunking opportunity so please don't bother I'm not after what you think it is, I've shown my pictures to the so called experts Nick pope etc and they can't explain them so unless you saw this yourself its just speculation, any image enhancement experts please have a look and see if you can clean them up. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

GOOD LUCK WALES IN RUGBY WORLD CUP!!!!!!

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: no changes

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: added extra info

edit on 7-10-2011 by bsalert because: added extra info

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It looks like someone shut off the lights to a carnival and you just see the illuminating lights from a carousel

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
to be honest mate those images are very poor... it will be very difficult to convince anyone on the back of those pictures..

id be interested in hearing a full detailed account of what you saw though..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Well for your sake I hope it does come back so you can get some high quality pics. I know I'd love to see them. I don't know if I ever heard of UFO's landing annually somewhere, I know the one in Pheonix, Arizona shows up every so often. I'm not a big ufologist, used to be but then I decided I was just going to wait for them to make their own appearance. Seriously though best of luck to you from the states.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I'd only had the camera a few days when this happened and no tripod and i'm pretty useless at taking pics at the best of times, but believe me what you can see is not your normal bull**** made up images they are what they are and I have no way of making them better, just be assured you are not seeing anything normal when you view them.

thanks for looking

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jpaul

on the salt marshes ?? this is not land you can even build on! go on google earth

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

pics don't show nothing mate,still i believe you though,seen some stuff myself,farther north from glasgow

hope you find answers mate
good luck with the rugger,hope you do well

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sidewalker

if they don't show anything they would be blank?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have no idea what those pictures show. Must admit I'm not surprised people doubted you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

be fair mate, they are a bit rubbish, you can make that sort of pattern walking about with a cigarette! but not taking anything away from you,you saw what you saw man, but sorry the pics just don't back it up

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonUK

do they look like any Earth like aircraft ? if the answer is No then none of us have ever seen anything to compare them too, because they can't be explained does't this make them excellent UFO examples? If we knew what they were they wouldn't be UFO'S correct?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
From the pictures I can tell that these 'UFO's' could be many, many things. But I do believe you saw something strange and that you probably know what you are talking about. Its just a shame the equipment you had at the time wasn't adequate enough for a decent investigation.

I think people could also be put off by your username.. possibly.
Not calling you a troll or anything but it is a suited troll name!

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

do we really have to go on board and tie the aliens up drag them to the whitehouse and invite the media to prove WHAT PROOF DO YOU PEOPLE REQUIRE - this is why people who do see things don't come forward!!!!!!!!!!!! why waste my time?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

totally agree with the username comment thought it sounded good without thinking it thorough when i joined i'll live with it. thanks for the comments

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

do we really have to go on board and tie the aliens up drag them to the whitehouse and invite the media to prove WHAT PROOF DO YOU PEOPLE REQUIRE - this is why people who do see things don't come forward!!!!!!!!!!!! why waste my time?

I don't think he himself requires proof of extra terrestrial life.. I am sure he has enough common sense to accept the probability of extra terrestrial life. What do you want to prove to him, that Aliens are visiting earth? That might be a little hard.

I don't understand your reply to his post, you seem to have become accusatory and confrontational quite suddenly with no apparent reason?

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

just defending mine and many other genuine sightings - sorry if came across like that

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You need to take a daylight photo from the same position so we can see the landscape.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sorry but i dont think you can ever win. The pics you have do show something, but to be fair it could be anything.
On the other hand, if you had super high quality close up images, everybody would just say they were fake.
I hopeyou do manage to get some good quality pics though, then at least if people doubt what you have, at least you will know what you are looking at and will know yourself that they are not fake

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

my home is rented and we are moving in 1 month so here is a link to the property on the rental website, lots of pictures see the image 21 this is what you are after

link to property images

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

agree totally - thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join