It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Simpson's Predict Steve Jobs' Death???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not sure if all you ATSers are aware but Steve Jobs' sister, Mona Simpson, was married to television writer and producer Richard Appel for The Simpsons. He used his wife's name for Homer Simpson's mother, beginning with the episode "Mother Simpson". They have since divorced.

Remember the Simpson's 9/11 New York foreshadowing....why not Steve Jobs??

In one episode, not sure which one, watch the link I provided and pause at 7 seconds (sorry it's the only one I could find don't watch the entire clip). Before you click the link read my instructions below:

Simpson Jobs Prediction

Now this is where you need to focus:

1. Notice the stand of the clock is vertical and looks like the number 1

2 The clock is a circle representing the number 0 (zero)

So there is the Month 10 (October)

3, The small hand on the clock is stopped on 6 (the day)

4, The big hand on the clock is stopped on 11 (the year)

There is today's date October 6, 2011!! Today the TV was flooded with Steve Jobs' death!!

Coincidence?? Is he really deceased or is he in an underground bunker expecting DOOMSDAY?? Did he pick the day of his death?? You decide!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

plus its a job to make that stretch
...what, too soon?...
edit on 10/6/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
And here we go again. A man could have cancer for ages, basically declare its about to kill him, die a few weeks later and it would still be called a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Have a little respect for the man! He died of a HORRIBLE cancer the most HORRIBLE. A blindfolded, one nut squirrell could have "predicted" hiss passing

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"Steve" and "Simpsons" both start with an S. This must have been planned when they created the show....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
How many times is this clip going to be used to predict stuff?

I really hope this thread is just a joke. Otherwise, OP needs to find some better way to occupy his time. I've heard Sudoku is quite fun..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Evidently so did South Park:

They took our Jobs!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

that was priceless

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I cannot believe it- they took our job!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Have a little respect for the man! He died of a HORRIBLE cancer the most HORRIBLE. A blindfolded, one nut squirrell could have "predicted" hiss passing

I know think of all the children he supports in china!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm of more of a mind that the gov't off'd him b/c he was building a spaceship bigger than the pentagon

apple spaceship

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Yes please have a little respect for a man who ran a company that used overseas child labor to build components for his products. A comapny that installed big nets to stop employees from jumping to their deaths from the horrible work conditions. Did he do anything for their families?

I do feel sorry for his family. They did lose a loved one, but the Apple junkies need to relax when it comes to memorializing another greedy CEO.
edit on 6-10-2011 by leemachino because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

rotfl

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I was also going to bring up that south park supposedly must have predicted it as well from that episode....

side note: that's kind of funny in itself because there is a south park episode called "The Simpsons Already Did It"

And in all actuality, Steve Jobs died yesterday (which would be the 5th NOT the 6th) so your/The Simpsons' so-called prediction must have been a day off then??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Didn't he die on 5 Oct, 2011 though? And the TV was flooded last night with his death. So what's the significance of 6 Oct, 2011 in his death prediction then? Or can't you actually pull a good explanation out of your a$$?

Edit: There are actually two idiots on this forum that would flag this excrement?

edit on 10/6/11 by Ferris.Bueller.II because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Two flags,
Three idiots.
Three stars.
My first name starts with the letter R. It is obvious that my parents predicted that OJ Simpson was going to have a low-speed chase in a bRonco.

edit on 6-10-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
im just speechless

seriously...guys.....seriously.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
To all you morons...my post is obviously satire!!!! I'm not making fun of Steve Jobs' death as I lost my father to cancer...but you ATSers really have a stick up your @$$3$....loosen up and have fun once in a while...life needs some satire and laughs...

...But Apple does have sweat shops overseas and there are multiple suicides at the Apple plant in China...that's serious $#!%...

...Please relax once in a while and enjoy some entertainment once in a while

...BTW...FLAG YOU!

edit on 7-10-2011 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I guess the satire wasn't that obvious. It does appear that there was some time and effort for those "connections" to be made. Should've put in jokes and puns category. If I were smart enuff to no wat a mo ron wuz I mite take offencse to dat.

I do agree people need to lighten up. Applettes can take their Apple stuff pretty serious.

BTW I did crack up at the South Park "took our jobs" clip. That was perfect for this

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That is a major stretch. No conspiracy. The man had cancer. The man died. No one predicted it. Especially not the Simpsons. I would suggest a night out away from ATS and the television. It is getting to you man.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join