It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Thank you - I'm unfamiliar with the site you mentioned.

I'm so sorry you and your family were involved with them. I hope you've found peace over that situation. I'll not pry.

I'm sure they've got some great info I'd be interested in but at the moment my computer is groaning with all the already open news stations, radio, live feed, etc.

Thank you again.

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While watching the live feed on the 2nd link you posted, I'm reading the comments to the side.
Someone mentioned why aren't these parents out handing out flyers and beating the streets
to look for the baby. GOOD POINT? I hadn't thought of that. Are they looking? If they believe a
stranger took the baby and they are innocent and they KNOW they are innocent, then they
surely would want to be searching on their own for some clue as to whereabouts !

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Yes, I saw the same, mentioning a baby boy who went missing 15 years ago and the parents have never stopped looking.

Deborah is busy at People Magazine at the moment. If that doesn't confirm the reports she's an attention hound I don't know what does. And I could care less if people like my opinion on that or not.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am seeing the CSI guys bragging out bushes and using a stick type thing to look for hallow spots in the ground. They would not being doing this without a reason. I am willing to bet they really do think little baby Lisa is back there somewhere. At this point, I am not douting it a bit, I just hope not.

Are you fallowing the Facebook page for Lisa? The Deborah's sister is on there and commenting quite a bit. She also stated that Deborah loves attention, that's why she goes from man to man to man. Deborah has some personal issues to work out wether she is involved with her baby's disapearence or not.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Live Feed Link

Police said its Bomb and Arson truck will be going to the scene on North Lister Avenue. Police Capt. Steve Young said the unit has some equipment that will aid the search, but there is not an explosive device on the property.

Why the bomb squad??? WOW. Who out there knows why this might be. I'm in the dark on this one.

Also, they're still digging.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The bomb robot thing has a camera on it that they can slide into small places. Maybe they need to look into something a person cannot fit into, or a hole they don't want to dig all the way out without seeing what's inside?

link   

Originally posted by schmae
While watching the live feed on the 2nd link you posted, I'm reading the comments to the side.
Someone mentioned why aren't these parents out handing out flyers and beating the streets
to look for the baby. GOOD POINT? I hadn't thought of that. Are they looking? If they believe a
stranger took the baby and they are innocent and they KNOW they are innocent, then they
surely would want to be searching on their own for some clue as to whereabouts !

Ive gotta few minutes before I take off and real life infringes on my internetting... and I can tell you a few things concerning this. DONT let that be a huge factor in how you view the parents. There are much better ways to judge their feelings than this. WHen my cousin disappeared, she was taken or left the rez and no one had seen her since. We ( the family) searched ourselves and handed out things, dug in the woods and the police had a fit. My uncles went to every bar off rez around the area and grabbed people and interrogated them.
They told us we were "impeding the investigation" by rummaging around everywhere and plastering her picture all over the place. I agree now that Im older that we probably shouldnt have been digging half of Montana up, but the flyers were a good idea. For me, its not productive all the time to judge the reactions of people having seen my aunts reaction. She went on like nothing was wrong and people turned on her like a pack of dogs. In town and in the media..not so much on rez... but she was in intense denial. She thought if she went on like nothing was wrong K would return or something.. I think she lost her mind for a while to be honest. Most times its up to the extended family to do the flyers and things depending on the parents personality or how they are handling the grief.

My question would be why arent friends and family doing it for the parents. Im not in KC.. maybe they already have and the media isnt shouting about it as loudly as the other things. Trust me, the media ONLY tells you what they want you to know or focus on

Okay, have a good day all and lets cross our fingers she is found alive and well. We have several missing people in this area.. Mo and Il.. so few return. Maybe we will get a pleasant surprise in this case.

link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Yes I'm afraid of why they're digging.

I'm following FB, three news casts, a radio, two blogs (by KCTV news people). I don't know what the T&C is here on ATS for posting information from FB - so I have not yet. And yes, I see how the sister is, shall we say, 'turning' now.

Beyond that I'll add there is another individual who reports to having 'first hand' information concerning a man Lisa was seeing at the time of Lisa's disappearance, but, he will not answer more questions.

We'll see how it pans out.

Thanks.

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The bomb robot thing has a camera on it that they can slide into small places.

GREAT INFO! Oh that makes perfect sense. Thanks for bringing me up to the moment. I had no idea. Makes perfect sense they would want to take a 'peak' before disturbing whatever it is they want to look at.

Great!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes, I am reading that guy Chris's comments on the live feed. I think he is just a troll.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I saw what he posted on one of the FB pages. But, he's called the cops so that's all good. You never know how something like that could turn out. There was even a guy way back in this thread that made a few of us perk up and take notice. It was pretty strange, but, you never know.

peace

edit on 19-10-2011 by silo13 because: peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Argh.. Im gonna be late..

FYI.. there is an old inground pool under part of the shed that was filled in and the shed was built. That may be what they are digging... being thorough or whatever they think may be there...according to a neighbor they may be digging up the pipes in the drain tile that extends toward that back fence.. for a septic system and not city sewer type system.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Have a good day and we'll look for you later.
Again, I'm so sorry about your families tragedy.

Thank you (I think) for the information about digging up around the pool and/or the septic system (that part made me gross out)...

Take care

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

FYI.. there is an old inground pool under part of the shed that was filled in and the shed was built. That may be what they are digging... being thorough or whatever they think may be there...according to a neighbor they may be digging up the pipes in the drain tile that extends toward that back fence.. for a septic system and not city sewer type system.
That seems like a lot of work for someone who is drunk. I would think they would see disturbed dirt but I am unsure of Fall & leave dropping in that area of the country.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB

That seems like a lot of work for someone who is drunk. I would think they would see disturbed dirt but I am unsure of Fall & leave dropping in that area of the country.

Not if they flushed phones/material and they are in the drain tile

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB

Not if they flushed phones/material and they are in the drain tile
Boy are you smart. I am not that crafty.

BTW- thank you for sharing your story. It gave me goosebumps, no one should have to go through what your family did and still is.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So if they're digging for cell phones - and let's say they find them - wouldn't that give the police absolute fact to arrest either parent? Or both? I would think the Grand Jury would move on it right away in hopes the pressure of being arrested would make one or both of them squawk?

???

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I was thinking this morning when they started searching that surely they had initially searched this area. I would think a thorough search of yard and home happened as soon as police were first involved. So a fresh ' mound' of dirt would have stuck out at that time. But your comment about the fall leaves is a good one. If the yard has a foot of leaves all over, then anything could be covered up and stamped on....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There are tons of fb pages on this. Which one has the comment by deborah's sister? tks

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

That and we have to remember (sadly) about a little baby who went missing in the same kind of way - the police searched and searched - only later to have her little body found in garbage bags exactly where they had already searched.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join