It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

occupy wall st a cover up for the NWO? and maybe more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
yes of course this is a conspiracy ontop of a conspiracy x3.................

lets say annonymous is THE government or the cia ?; i heard people saying that the annoymous group and wikileaks could just be them.....

the reason why i say this is because the whole capitlism things isnt working know more RIGHT?

maybe they know what gonna happen and what IS happing, and the only way to change it and make something else to trick the people (US HUMANS) to a revolution or WORLD REVOLUTION (oct15).....

so this happens right LAAA LLAAAA LAAA LAAA BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

NOW WE HAVE STARED OUR REVOLUTION RIGHT then BOOM!

GOVERNMENT,CIA,FBI etc.. etc.. etc.. show them selves or and then we are all dragged into a different system NWO(NEW WORLD ORDER) then the whole mexico and canada are one big country right...

then we find out we were tricked fooled LIED AND PLAYED, by the elites...
so then we find out that the elites were the ones running the world and controlling the governments of the world.

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.............................. THE ELITES ARE THE REPTILIANS
(yes i sad it aliens reptods or w.e)

after all that, we become enslaved by them.
then the real aliens of the cosmos (greys, nordics etc. etc.) are gonna comeback and help fight against the reptods & help the humanrace from being eaten and destroyed.

PRETTY SURE U GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE REPTODS FIGHTINGS THE GREYS.....

was this to much for you guys or what?

btw i know theyre willbe thread bashing or some annoying a55 people but w.e its just a thought or a prediction or theory
edit on 4-10-2011 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
you lost me at reptilians, but then thats where david icke usually loses me too. the whole problem reaction solution thing is spot on but...

well, if they do exist the word is they have two hearts so. make of that what you will.

your analysis of groups involved is a strong possibility. I'm not sure where scalies fit the picture.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here is the deal:

Let us occupy wallstreet. Let them implement Martial Law. We wake up.
This is way better than living while being systematically raped everyday.
This is the only way more of us can see what is going on. This is how change can be made.
Blood must be shed to reveal the truth and the big picture.
Sacrifice, simple.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
this i how it goes in my theory or in my mind...

reptilians
v
elites
v
governments/cia
v
annon/wiki

then then RUN US the people the REAL Humans

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

hmm.... yeah interesting predictions, reminds me of this kid who went rambling and wouldn't stop, the longer he went on, the crazier his story became..... but you, makes sense... I need to research that fight, repoids(or whatever) vs alien grays..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
this i how it goes in my theory or in my mind...

reptilians
v
elites
v
governments/cia
v
annon/wiki

then then RUN US the people the REAL Humans

a heck of a fight... pick your sides people!! wait -- add revolutionaries

v
militia/revolutionaries

link   
nah man its the 4th dimension prison warders!!!

No i really don't think its a front because if it were it would get more media attention and they would make it seems like it was such a big deal and these people are so courageous!

Just my thoughts, and of course the elite will try to use anon, lulsec, jester, etc to censor the internet, but that doesn't mean its all lies.

link   
i doubt that im going to keep going on with crazier theorys or ideas, cause i had this idea for a while before actually writin it down.

what i usally do is gather stories and put them together and make up my own theory which kinda always makes sence..

thx for hearing me out

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i doubt that im going to keep going on with crazier theorys or ideas, cause i had this idea for a while before actually writin it down.

what i usally do is gather stories and put them together and make up my own theory which kinda always makes sence..

thx for hearing me out

you got it... never knock any theory, because all is a possibility
edit on 4-10-2011 by dr3jon3z because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by dr3jon3z because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well burntoast, if your theory is correct then hey, I won't be rounded up for being part of the revolution because I think the Occupy Wall Street thing is a load of BS by the workshy who just want an excuse to lambast government and police. The kind who defy laws and rules and then cry foul when some of them get arrested for breaking those laws and rules as they usually do and have already.

(somehow, being told not to block a major road into the city and then doing so without thought for those who don't wish to be part of their little stunt is fair game to start crying "police brutality" the moment things don't go their way.....morons)

I can see it happening that way if it's true. Thanks for the post burntoast

new topics

top topics

join