It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Council may vote on Syria resolution, WW3 Soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're Russian?

The Royal Navy has Type 45 destroyers which are armed with Sea Viper, which can destroy ballistic missiles at a maximum range of 3000km.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by USAisdevil

You seem to have joy, happiness, and excitement over the potential loss of millions of lives.

You are one sick twisted person.

Please bring the ignore button back, ATS.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Serbian expat living in India...

as for your nation less than 5 minutes for Topols and Scalpels to hit . And russia has scalar weapons too . Check the SSST platforms ,they carry narrowband HPM bombs in magnitude of terawatts/petawatts to neutralize trident missiles and minuteman missiles that will incoming from the Western hemisphere. Check Elipton torsional/scalar superweapon.

Then again if UK will not be part of attacking Syria it will be safe. Else less than 5 minutes .

edit on 5-10-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I havent forgotten what your nation did to my nation ,american.I am serbian blood who fled during the serb civil war.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Krono

as for your nation less than 5 minutes for Topols and Scalpels to hit . And russia has scalar weapons too . Check the SSST platforms ,they carry narrowband HPM bombs in magnitude of terawatts/petawatts to neutralize trident missiles and minuteman missiles that will incoming from the Western hemisphere. Check Elipton torsional/scalar superweapon.

Then again if UK will not be part of attacking Syria it will be safe. Else less than 5 minutes .

wait a minute, where did yo get that intel?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Believe me, UK will NOT be nuked unless an russian smuggled a nuke in. (Our border force doesn;t seem to be the best with all the illegal immigrants
).

Oh yea, USA have 7,200 nukes (roughly). Russia nuke us, USA nuke them. I'm glad our government licks their arse.

P.S, Britain won;t be involved cause our government cut our armed forces, which is stupid considering we're in a war.

Edit: If russia nuked UK, most UN nations would sanction them which would # up their economy, russia aren;t exactly doing well atm.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Krono because: Forgot to add something else.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

reply to post by Krono

ogonak military journal's columns on torsion physics in 90's
Psychotronic Golgotha
Delmart Vreeland's ,a former CIA agent's testimony.
Vial Kazachneyev's involvement in the creation of Elipton, the world's greatest superweapon ever
Tom Bearden.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

reply to post by Krono

Either, hes a troll and making it up or he is a terrorist who is bitter towards UK and USA and is planning an attack.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

UK is just a pawn for the Rothschilds

Topols with their MARV warheads will be sufficient for UK.As for USA ,they have some advanced torsional/scalar weaponry too. But its not in control of US forces. I believe some European Monarchy or Rothschild/Rockefeller controls those weapons.

Less than 5 minutes.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'll be waiting.

Oh yea re-read my previous post, I editted it. Missed something out.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Edit: If russia nuked UK, most UN nations would sanction them which would # up their economy, russia aren;t exactly doing well atm.

Sanctions is a possiblity agreed.as for russia they are doing well but they are too dependent on oil and gas revenues. So yes sanctions will cripple them.

anyways economics is not forte.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Sanctions is a possiblity agreed.as for russia they are doing well but they are too dependent on oil and gas revenues. So yes sanctions will cripple them.

anyways economics is not forte.

I'm pretty sure Russia aren't. Didn't they have to put a ban on exporting crops due to the fires which burned something like...3/4 of their crops? I dunno how much.

P.S, were you involved in the Kosovo war?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Kosovo and the wars with the Croats before yes. and crops is not major export of Russia. Oil and gas,aluminium and defence equipment are.

but yes they are too dependent on oil and must diversify ,else they will have catastrophic implications in the future .

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Krono

Kosovo and the wars with the Croats before yes. and crops is not major export of Russia. Oil and gas,aluminium and defence equipment are.

but yes they are too dependent on oil and must diversify ,else they will have catastrophic implications in the future .

Which is the main reason I firmly believe Russia wouldn't nuke anyone except for last resort. Sanctions against them would really screw up their economy.

Oh yea, I wouldn't be suprised if Russia declared war on us, we don't have a good relationship with them.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Turkish prime minister called for the abolition of permanent seats at security council .

Turkey is going to help Syrian opposition .

Turks will help Syrians to overthrow the current regime .

As long as the Russians are allowed to have a naval base in Syria, they have no reason to get involved .

Kosovo situation may well be a pretext for Russians to take on Rome .

I believe an understanding was reached between the USA & USSR back before the collapse of Communism.

It was rumoured that the USA would stay out of Russian military ambitions in Central Europe and in exchange the

Russians would stay out of USA military ambitions in Central Asia & Caucasia .

Ya Esad , you are being set up for a nasty fall .

Russians are not going to interfere .

Why would they do such a thing ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
Doubt it will happen, NATO don't have the appetite to get involved in Syria, if anyone is to get involved and remove Assad, it will have to be someone else for a change. Meanwhile, the Syrians will go on suffering

NATO didn't have the 'appetite' after Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently they did, or they wouldn't have gone into Libya.

remember Georgia, 2008?

They (Russians) stood up to the American trained Georgians then and would probably stand up now.
edit on 5-10-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

They didn't directly engage NATO forces, and I'd hardly consider it 'standing up to Georgia' when you consider the differences between little Georgia and mighty Russia. The Ossetian war will have worried the Russian military more than it would worry western forces. Not that anything is going to happen, I can't see European or American forces going into Syria.

And who said the west didn't have the appetite for Afghanistan and Iraq? They did, and those conflicts have helped contributed to the war weariness that exists now

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Krono

Russia have necessary weapons to counter nukes and so do the americans .Euro pussies dont. Fact.

Britain will disappear in less than 5 minutes

If UK arent involved and USA does ,dont worry Russia dont attack UK.

The UK would hit straight back at Russia, they don't have the capability to stop hundreds of missiles coming their way. Not to mention the UK being a member of NATO, whose combined firepower is way above Russias. Russia isn't going to commit suicide, and you're pathetic deluded fantasies have no chance of coming true.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

Russia and USA both have the capability to stop hundreds of nukes since the 70's .

as combined firepower conventional yes. NBC no Torsional/scalar/Psychotronic not

edit on 6-10-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

there will be greater probability that Turkey will have itself glassed by Russia and NATO pussies won't even attack.

destroyers and 3 nuclear vessels from the northern fleet arrive in mid october in Tartus Syria.

forgotten how many wars you lost against Rus,Turk?

as US ambitions in central asia, remember what happened to Georgia ,USA egged Georgia to do stupid things and never came to their assistance.
Same thing will happen to Turkey if you dont stand down in Syria from helping the muslim brotherhood.

edit on 6-10-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

I dont believe nuking will occur unless Russian troops and naval base is attacked in Syria.If muslim brotherhood attacks russian forces then its big time trouble for Turkey. and if USA gets involved then the nuking and torsion weapon attack will happen. I believe Germany,UK,France wont get involved. USA and Turkey will.

<< 1    3 >>

join