It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Travolta is a time traveler?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I have a friend who believes in reincarnation and she says many who choose to reincarnate...from life to life.....look physically the same.

What I find slightly irritating about the old picture look-a-like resemblance of John Travolta and Nicholas Cage is that no one seems to know the names of the men in the old photos nor anything about what their lives were like.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Now we have 3!

John Travolta

Nicolas Cage

Keanu Reeves

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
WOW look.... It's Keanu Reeves!!!!!

Or if you need the idea planted, as you always do in these ridiculous threads, then here ya go

edit on 30/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

All i can say is:

whoa

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A great piece of nonsense, but made me laugh though. Love things that come out the blue and make me smile...............

What a load of Pulp Fiction that is

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
nice find!...here we go again...is this what hollywood and the rich elite beautiful people are all about? they get to live on and on and enjoy fame and fortune?...in trade for their mortal souls?...i think it might be true.
i wonder who i use to be? ooooops i almost forgot!...i never sold my soul for wine,loose women and $$$...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Is it just me or both pictures (Travolta & Cage) looks to be badly photoshopped?!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY
Is it just me or both pictures (Travolta & Cage) looks to be badly photoshopped?!

Yeah a lot of people were saying the Cage one looked shopped. I was wondering if this was the same eBay seller but the Travolta auction is already closed. If it's the same guy there's a high chance these pictures are fake.
edit on 30-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
HAHAHA this thread is turning out to be pretty great!! Even though I am highly suspect of this being John Travolta's immortal past self, I do find it quite interesting to see how similar their features really are. I will now look through old pictures all day attempting to find people that looked like me in the past.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Barely looks like Travolta. Barely. In fact, I doubt many people would see this and think of Travolta if the thread title didn't give it away.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hey, it beats a vampire thread. Interesting doubleganger pic though...

edit on 9/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Nicolas Cage was a photo shop, it was obvious to me when I first saw it, but this one has great credibility.

I mus add the photo of John Travolta is held in a hand, the one from Nicolas Cage is not!, for me holding a legit photo in a hand makes it more legit than just photoshopping it like Nicolas Cage is.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
we can't dismiss the possibility, that there might be a dark and sinister reason why the "beautiful people" of the entertainment world get to be rich and famous...while the majority of humanity suffer and struggle on a daily basis...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Barely looks like Travolta. Barely. In fact, I doubt many people would see this and think of Travolta if the thread title didn't give it away.
barely???? i think it looks a lot like him...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

edit on 30/9/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I thought of that especially since their movies music ect. effect the minds of many. Maybe its like secret societies folx die and get recaptured into new soul materials knowing it will happen high clone tech ect. COULD BE ONE OF THEIR SECRETS.. I been thought this possibility that when the 3 die rule happens with the entertainers that maybe this is something that can happen with 3 energies @ a time. good thought blocula

edit on 9/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
HAHAHA this thread is turning out to be pretty great!! Even though I am highly suspect of this being John Travolta's immortal past self, I do find it quite interesting to see how similar their features really are. I will now look through old pictures all day attempting to find people that looked like me in the past.
yard sales,antique shops and flea markets are great places to find old photos...they usually have boxes and albums filled with them for really cheap $$$

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by blupblup

Nicolas Cage was a photo shop, it was obvious to me when I first saw it, but this one has great credibility.

what made it so obvious that it was photo shopped? and why didnt anyone else here who is picture savvy pick up on it, and only you did? Maybe you are wrong, and it really is not photo shopped. It's not like you got to look at the original or something.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
These things are hybrid people, yes they can last for a very long time it's in their DNA, yesterday I made a post referring to this DNA contamination that has been going on for a loooong time.

I believe Barack Husein Obama Barry Soetoro the Antichrist, is King Tut from Egypt, if I only had a way to post a pic of him comparing it to the King Tut statues and paintings from Egypt, the resemblance's are remarkably undeniable.

Good post I hope it doesent get ignored like mine.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

The face of Nicolas Cage dont square with the silhouette of the head, take a good look at it.

I must add, this picture form John Travolta is legit cause is a photo held in a hand, the one from Nicolas Cage is not legit cause is digital, as you can see a person is holding the photo and thats not the case for Nicolas Cage, the one from Nicolas Cage is just posted there digitally.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join