It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by Human4life

That is really scary. Most of the time it is the so called "elites" that organize these protests just so they can lower the hammer. This is going to probably turn ugly giving them a reason to send the military in and kill us or put us under martial law or both. I really feel that something bad is coming. Is that what you are thinking?
edit on 3-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY my dear friend, exactly that.

My God this dosen't take a a rocket scientist to know what is really going on here,

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
Well let me tell you, this time your WRONG!!

This is not any propaganda of any kind, is up to you whatever you whant to believe, but don't wait for so long cause something will happen prety soon.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)
Really?
Look, I am not attacking you or your thread.
But you dont have any real conformation of this
only net rumor.
we have seen this soo many times,.. the rumor mill churning out the bla bla
to get people freaked out,.
just what makes this more credible than anything else?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

This is not any propaganda of any kind, is up to you whatever you whant to believe, but don't wait for so long cause something will happen prety soon.
Really?
only net rumor.

Whatever dude!! is your call not mine, I know what to do you do whatever you think is right.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Really?
only net rumor.

Go look at the link again and all the other links. It is not a rumor that the address for the organizer goes to the United Nations or that George Soros is a supporter. It is very contrived and going the way of the enemy. So you just need to be on the alert. I am not saying this is their total takeover. They seem to do things incrementally. Like slowly turning up the heat til your cooked. All I am saying is it is the wrong people leading this protest and more than likely it will not be peaceful because I am sure they plan on sending in their agent provocateurs. If you notice it is all leading back to the UN Egyptian representative, Egypt now being under martial law. I am not saying to freak out but be prepared and don't join this protest.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I agree, if this guy keeps on pushing his denial he will obligate me of thinking that he knows something and he is not sharing it with us.

Sorry if I miss judge you, but it just dosen't fit. All that Kwell and I posted here and you still in denial?

Somthing is wrong here.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Just in case I didn't mention this. That ladies dream on Oct 28 with the alien invasion is not that far fetched. In fact a lot of people are having those dreams. They are planning a fake alien invasion and fake second coming of christ with project bluebeam. What they are showing us through david icke and their other minions is more than likely what they are going to play out, bad alien vs good alien....I know it sounds crazy. The other part of their project bluebeam is a landmass coming up in the ocean discovering a lost civilization that disproves all religions. They are doing all of this to bring in their one world government and the antichrist. They also have technology to make the blind see and the deaf hear. They are also planning on using HAARP technology to talk to you telepathically. Here is Jessie Ventura's show uncovering HAARP showing how they have that technology....www.youtube.com... (I actually saw a video that this telepathic communication is even more advanced. They put up a billboard and were making people hear voices in their head when they walked past it. Also the coast guard has been using this technology.) Just don't believe anything you see or hear in these coming months. There are no aliens, they are demons. The aliens didn't create us, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob did. Just stick with the Bible and Jesus Christ the Savior. All the rest is just their endtime deception talked about in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
OK WOW!!! I just type " october 16 on You Tube and look what I got from that, check out the date this video was posted ( on Apr 18, 2011 )

Look ate the tittle of the video: ( Comet Elenin Coming Oct. 16, 2011 To Earth Apocalypse ? Bible )

and here is the video.

www.youtube.com...

Can someone post this video please!!

This guy which I'm not even subscribe to talks about things that I knew for years and now is been clear to me my prediction, people WAKE UP!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Kwell we are in the right track buddy, look what I just found and it correlates somewhat with what your saying.

Ok I'm getting nervous now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Theologian Paul Begley of Indiana reveals that the Comet Elenin will cross Earth on October 16, 2011. The impact is not sure , but it will come during the Rosh Hashanah, after the Yom Kippur and during the middle of the Sukkot or Feast of the Tabernacles. Is this bible prophecy? Could this bring about the Apocalypse?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
COME ON PEOPLE!! COME ON!! WAKE UP!! SPREAD THE WORD!!

My God!! what do I have to do, to wake you up!!

STOP IGNORING THIS CAOME ON!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
STOP IGNORING THIS CAOME ON!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I just wanted to post these videos about the dream one of the posters had about the dream with the door closing. There is a door open in heaven right now that will be closing soon. Possible rapture and tribulation on the horizon.

www.youtube.com... This is a different video much better than the first I put up.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This scripture below happened in the stars on September 29, 2011. The morning star/venus(Jesus is referred to as the morning star)will be born somewhere between October 4-8. It is just amazing that we are seeing these signs in the heavens. This all happening between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur...the time of the door being opened in heaven. Saturn is also there which has been known to represent the dragon or satan.

Revelation 12

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
edit on 4-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yes thats exactly what is happening right now, I just can believe the so call people who are so call AWEKEND? So if all these people are awake then were are the SHEEPLES?

I will look into those videos my friend, I think I will have a long night tonight, regardless of waking up early tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here is some more info to go with that dream of the door closing. That meteor shower that is coming on Yom Kippur on Oct 8 is coming from the constellation of draco also know as the dragon. It should have over 1,000 meteors per hour...did you hear that! So many signs everyone.

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ohio examiner: Draconid meteor shower 2011 could be downright dangerous... www.examiner.com...

"OCTOBER 8, 2011 - Meteor Shower - In Draco the Dragon constellation, Draconids- the tail of the Dragon drew 1/3 of the stars (meteor shower) to fall to the earth. Revelation 12:4

edit on 4-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Wow! why is people ignoring this?? I just can't believe it, is it cause it correlates with the bible? Well let me tell you all, my dream had nothing to do with the bible prophecies, it was just a dream with a massage and we discover it correlates with the holy scripts. So why you people can't see what is happening here, WHERE ARE THE SO CALL CRHISTIANS? Oh boy!

Most of you are waisting your time on bogus stuff, I thought this went viral but, not?

God help us all.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Since you asked about the significance of the date October 16th, I thought I would add this:

Have you ever heard of the Indian spiritual master, Meher Baba? For him, October 16 was the beginning of the New Life. He spoke of a New Humanity, essentially God's kingdom being established on earth. No more giving in to anger, lust, or greed...just loving God and our fellow human beings in harmony with one another. (To act this out, on October 16, 1949, at age 55, he abandoned his home, possessions, friends, etc., i.e. "the Old Life," and wandered around India for a few years, begging for food, putting his life entirely in God's hands, with only a small group of companions, all of whom had to live by strict rules, such as always being cheerful, not giving in to lust, anger, greed, etc.).

But Meher Baba also spoke about the lust, greed, anger, etc. reaching their height before the whole world would cry out to God. He said a "dark cloud" would burst, and we would feel like God had abandoned us at first. But when we cry out to God, God finally breaks His silence and speaks the original Word again, and the New Life will be established.

He also said 3/4 of the world would be destroyed, but we wouldn't understand what this truly means until after it has happened. So it maybe shouldn't be taken literally.

Ironically Meher Baba is also the one who coined the famous phrase, "Don't worry, be happy." But I think for him it meant trusting God, trusting life no matter what happens. It's meant to be a serious spiritual discipline, just like what Yeshua said in the Sermon on the Mount, about not being anxious for tomorrow, what we shall eat or what we shall wear, to trust that God knows exactly what we need before we do, and will provide it.

It sounds like you're a Christian, so you may not care to hear these words from someone most Christians would regard as a "false prophet." I wouldn't mention it, except that you seem very desperate to understand any possible meaning attached to "October 16th", and I feel this would possibly be something more positive...while still acknowledging that yes, the world could go through a collective dark night of the soul before emerging into the New Day.

I also know people who have had intense visions of many cataclysmic events befalling humanity...but not necessarily any dates involved...they feel the time is getting close, though. They also feel that we must hold on to God, no matter what, that He will help us.

So, since you follow Yeshua, I urge you to always keep Him close to you in your heart, and He will be with you through everything, and doesn't want you to be afraid.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by upasni

That was one of the most amazing story's I've heard sinse I began on ATS.

Yes I am Christian but that dosent mean I will discriminate well told story from a human being. As you see very little Christians would comment on my post, just because I'm not their common Christian who believes in the trinity. I'm a Christian from the Bible not from Religion, I don't believe in religion.

Thank for sharing your story, it makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

can i just correct... my dream about Oct28 that was posted on here nearly 2yrs ago was not about an alien invasion.. it is about whatever causes the red/orange sky + the military killing off any survivors of this event.. just wanted to clear that up.

and Human.. you cant force people to believe what you're saying.. not only has there been so many dates thrown around about earths doom etc lately that its becoming ridiculous.. one has to open their eyes for themself.. you cant force your beliefs or predictions down anothers throat... it wont work.. xspecially around here.. all you can do is put it out there.

Peace - Vamp

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

What came and took all the animals then?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

According to Clif High of the Webbot Project on his last radio interview he stated there was to be some significant 'release language' in his data on 10-7-11, then the data shows on 10-15-11 a much greater release yet. I suspect he knows what is going to happen but he avoids names and places to protect himself from TPTB. He's got another radio interview on 10-7-11 in which he may reveal more hopefully, the link is on his website at halfpasthuman.com

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join