It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution is being televised!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ok guys, here we have the LIVESTREAM to the beginning of the revolution...

Ive been watching this channel off and on for the past week or 2...

Right now they are showing #occupychicago getting set up, and wow there are tons of people there... I cant wait till they go to the other locations and show what is happening all over the country!

I was checking out the stream, and it says in the past 13 straight days of streaming wall st protests, over half a million people have checked in on the stream, with average numbers of 3-4 thousand watching at a time...

I do know this LINK has been posted on ATS already(thats how I found it, thx whoever it was hehe) But I just wanted to bring it back to light...

The revolution might be mocked by MSM, but it wont be on the alternate media... and half a million people have already caught a glimpse of what is happening

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Watch out for agent provacateurs to smear the protests as violent. This is a documented fact, people. You know the 20-ish emo college kids won't be the ones to start the violence. They just sit there and get maced in the face.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

For sure!

I think everybody who shows up knows its a peaceful protest, and will stop those who are trying to provoke

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow what horrible luck...

Former Governor Patterson was giving a speech down at #occupywallstreet but the sound was muted for the entire thing... hopefully someone gets a transcript, I wish I could have heard it

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This reply is in context to some of the comments from the live stream that is being shown. It seems that a lot of people are asking that all debt be forgiven... If this were to happen, people/businesses/governments should never be allowed to have debt ever again.

If you could not handle your obligation that you made in the first place, why should you be allowed to do it again.

2nd note: Thanks for the live stream link OP!
edit on 29-9-2011 by ThinkItOut because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by ThinkItOut because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkItOut

The thing about our monetary system is... somebody will always be in debt... Bankruptcy and Forclosure is built right into it.. with interest, there will never be enough money in supply to cover the all of the debt...

Zeitgeist Addendum will explain it better than I can

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

The way our system is currently set up, you are correct. It was designed to fail.

Being that there is going to be a new system (still up for debate by some) and this new system wipes everyone's debt....
If there is no debt, there can be no interest.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Would like to add, Dr Cornell West is getting setup to be interviewed at Liberty Square in NY, I think its an actual MSM interview as well as this live stream broadcast

new topics

top topics

join