It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This move by anonymous has the very real potential to backfire on them, badly. Publishing a cop's home address most likely won't get the cop hurt. If attacking the cop was what someone was after, they know exactly where he'll be. He's a cop after all He has a very predictable and assigned area with times to expect him. However, someone who wouldn't have the guts to attack the cop directly might well go for a wife and/or kids.

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some, and to be totally honest here, I grew up as the son of a Cop so my view is hardly without bias...but some lines have been respected by even the worst of organized crime. Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

I disagree. This will teach "the cop" and many others like him to think twice before committing an act like the following. Your family is the most important thing in the world i would think in America? You can be sure he'll never do the wrong ever again.

Anon did a good job. Besides i don't see this backfiring on them as it's just one ass of a cop compared to mastercard etc...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
BOLOGNA!?! well, that explain alot

Bologna = Baloney
Baloney = bad childhood
bad childhood = angry cop

Just needed his name to fit the perfect profile of an crooked cops.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
standing around being a bunch of hippies is not protesting, its showing your a bunch of weak idiots.

Maybe, but it's a hell of a lot more than 99% of the population does.

Unless oyu count talking big on the internet as something constructive.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
So a bunch of bored young women fresh out of community college and politics 101 put on some stupid outfits and go down to protest the big banks that their daddies work for. They aren't getting enough attention so they spill out of the place where they are supposed to be, and then get maced. Boo freaking hoo. Daddy will probably give them a couple extra thousand this month to make up for it.

There is a reason police have to keep protesters in a designated area. It's to keep all those people who actually have jobs to go to from getting beat/stomped etc. If you can't follow the simple rules and get a little boo boo don't cry to me about it.

Pretend this was happening outside of your place of work and then tell me you wouldn't want the police keeping protesters from turning violent and destroying property. You guys are so ready to be 'anti establishment' that you lose common sense. Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction.

I had to watch that again. Makes me laugh uncontrollably. The one screaming like she's MELTIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG! I've been maced a few times (most were unintentional; me in the wrong spot) and while it hurts its not NEARLY as bad as that girl makes it out to be.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

While I am completely against your stupid assessment I totally agree with the screaming Melting part. That chick can shut up any day now.

I highly doubt you've been maced, 'cept if you were to tell me that you were trying to rape someone.

I would believe that.
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by dashen

Did you watch the video? they were doing nothing wrong or illegal or interfering with traffic. And besides have you EVER been to manhattan, times square is WAY more crowded and pushy than this protest. Noone gets maced there.

The police were trying to move them out of the area. They were not moving. Mace time. LOL.

link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Bully with a Badge, this is the least that they can do in outing who this loser is.

Bully with a Badge. (bullieswithbadges.com)
Sounds like a good name for a website.

The gears are turning......
edit on 26-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

Maybe, but it's a hell of a lot more than 99% of the population does.

Unless oyu count talking big on the internet as something constructive.

Well it is, especially if no news outlets take the time to mention it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The police were trying to move them out of the area. They were not moving. Mace time. LOL.

You are like Stewie when he was singing about how awesome the establishment was at Woodstock.
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

While I am completely against your stupid assessment

I think you confused 'accurate' with 'stupid'. They were not moving. Notice how the rest of the crowd dispersed or was moving before the cop deployed mace? They were not following commands. You guys would freak out if the cops touched them/arrested them. You freak out when someone gets tased. You freak out if someone gets maced. Lets just have all the cops go home and leave these people to their own devices. Great idea. Other people have babies to feed and homes to go to. Protesting is a right but not when you interfere with someone else's rights.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

That comment made me laugh pretty hard. Have a movie.

I'm actually all for these protests. I'm just not going to give a bunch of morons my support when they don't follow directions. Remember that not everyone agrees with them. Those people that don't shouldn't have their rights to live and walk around trampled because the protesters have the day off.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Sorry i have to agree with the man in some regard. Sucks she got maced, but what is she doing anyway? What is she accomplishing? What are any of those people doing except making the anti-sec movement look bad? They are just like the DDoS kids...

Occupy Wallstreet and the DDoS Kids

The sad part is, i guarantee no major players are out there. It seems many of the higher up black hats are denying any affiliation of Anonymous and Lulsec due to the stupidity of some "members."

I find it very heartbreaking to say this but, some lessons can only be learned with blood... We aren't fighting the NYPD, we aren't fighting the United States, We aren't fighting parliament, we are fighting a group of sophisticated people with the ability to manipulate like no other, they must be stopped.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Protesting is a right but not when you interfere with someone else's rights.

So it is a right as long as you do it quietly and to and by yourself?
Thank god no rights were trampled in the revolutionary war.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So a bunch of bored young women fresh out of community college and politics 101 put on some stupid outfits and go down to protest the big banks that their daddies work for. They aren't getting enough attention so they spill out of the place where they are supposed to be, and then get maced. Boo freaking hoo. Daddy will probably give them a couple extra thousand this month to make up for it.

There is a reason police have to keep protesters in a designated area. It's to keep all those people who actually have jobs to go to from getting beat/stomped etc. If you can't follow the simple rules and get a little boo boo don't cry to me about it.

Pretend this was happening outside of your place of work and then tell me you wouldn't want the police keeping protesters from turning violent and destroying property. You guys are so ready to be 'anti establishment' that you lose common sense. Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction.

I had to watch that again. Makes me laugh uncontrollably. The one screaming like she's MELTIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG! I've been maced a few times (most were unintentional; me in the wrong spot) and while it hurts its not NEARLY as bad as that girl makes it out to be.

1. It didn't look like anyone was getting beat/stomped to me in that video.
2. Mace is a little more than a boo hoo.
3. No body cried to you about it.
4. It didn't look like the, "bored young women fresh out of community college who put on some stupid outfits" were turning to violent in my opinion.
5. "Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction. " -SERIOUSLY YOU LET THESE BANKSTERS AND COPS GO AND DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE THEN YOURE GOING TO END UP WITH A TON OF PEOPLE GETTING HURT AND THE DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY. OHHHH WAIT THATS ALREADY HAPPENED.... THAT'S WHY WE PROTEST.
6. Makes you laugh uncontrollably? Congratulations, you have a higher tolerance for pain than a woman.
7. You're pathetic for even giving your two cents about women who went through a some what traumatic experience.
8. Please stop posting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Be as loud as you want. Why should anyone have to protest by themselves? Not my point at all.

Because comparing the Revolutionary WAR to a bunch of fat neck beards and hippy chicks wearing Guy Fawkes masks makes all the sense in the World.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

While I am completely against your stupid assessment

I think you confused 'accurate' with 'stupid'. They were not moving. Notice how the rest of the crowd dispersed or was moving before the cop deployed mace? They were not following commands. You guys would freak out if the cops touched them/arrested them. You freak out when someone gets tased. You freak out if someone gets maced. Lets just have all the cops go home and leave these people to their own devices. Great idea. Other people have babies to feed and homes to go to. Protesting is a right but not when you interfere with someone else's rights.

They weren't following commands because they were blocked in by cops and orange fence. Or is that not an accurate assesment.

I'd give my right arm for you to get touched, then maced, and tazed all in the same instance.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm all for protesting. I think it's a fundamental right. I don't believe that someone protesting should interfere with other people's rights.

Please describe for me your ideal and EFFECTUAL protest.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Be as loud as you want. Why should anyone have to protest by themselves? Not my point at all.

Because comparing the Revolutionary WAR to a bunch of fat neck beards and hippy chicks wearing Guy Fawkes masks makes all the sense in the World.

Thank you.
I had a feeling it was not about protesting at all. It is just that you do not like who is protesting and what they are protesting. You should be more upfront about your fascist views instead of couching them in fake concern for the poor bankers that have to walk from their lexus to their office.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

1. It didn't look like anyone was getting beat/stomped to me in that video.

Because the cops mace them when they won't move.

2. Mace is a little more than a boo hoo.

I've been maced. It hurts. It stops hurting fast. It's not that big of a deal. They were there, they accepted the risks.

3. No body cried to you about it.

The OP did.

4. It didn't look like the, "bored young women fresh out of community college who put on some stupid outfits" were turning to violent in my opinion.

I didn't say they had turned. I said they COULD or WOULD. Maybe not them but a crowd that large left unchecked is dangerous. Especially with that much anger.

5. "Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction. " -SERIOUSLY YOU LET THESE BANKSTERS AND COPS GO AND DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE THEN YOURE GOING TO END UP WITH A TON OF PEOPLE GETTING HURT AND THE DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY. OHHHH WAIT THATS ALREADY HAPPENED.... THAT'S WHY WE PROTEST.

I support 'your' protest. Not idiotic methods of protest that only serve to make your group look like jackasses to any reasonable person watching. No, ATS is not my idea of reasonable when it comes to this.

6. Makes you laugh uncontrollably? Congratulations, you have a higher tolerance for pain than a woman.

Maybe. A lot of women don't act like 3 year olds when they get maced though. Seen it a few times.

7. You're pathetic for even giving your two cents about women who went through a some what traumatic experience.

I'm pathetic for having an opinion on a discussion board? OK. I suppose anyone who disagrees with you is pathetic.

8. Please stop posting.

No. You are crying about these people losing rights, I'm certain whining that the media is censoring the protests, then you censor me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

They weren't following commands because they were blocked in by cops and orange fence. Or is that not an accurate assesment.

The orange fence was an attempt to heard the ugly beasts in the direction they were supposed to be going. They were not moving like the rest of the crowd so they were maced.

I'd give my right arm for you to get touched, then maced, and tazed all in the same instance.

You complain about someone who is protesting getting maced, yet you wish physical harm done to me because we don't agree. Nice

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You sure seem to enjoy supporting a police state.

Why are you on ATS?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join