It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The ELENIN Conspiracy Theorists Now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is for all those Elenin Earthquakes conspiracy theorists, it's time for you to come out of your hiding places and prove your theory to the World or whatever excuse you're going to come up with to clarify your failed theory and predictions.

This is the day where many of you predicted a huge and disastrous catastrophe that would occur somewhere
on this planet, and NASA was covering it up because Leonid didn't exist, and because ELE is an Extinction Level Event and because etc.....

The alignment that you've all been waiting for is here, so it's time for you to deliver your promises.

ELENIN
Elenin NASA
Elenin Alignment
Elenin Obama

You all know yourselves anyway

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Well it WAS only a theory.

Theories are not put forward as facts.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

This is for all those Elenin Earthquakes conspiracy theorists, it's time for you to come out of your hiding places and prove your theory to the World or whatever excuse you're going to come up with to clarify your failed theory and predictions.

This is the day where many of you predicted a huge and disastrous catastrophe that would occur somewhere
on this planet, and NASA was covering it up because Leonid didn't exist, and because ELE is an Extinction Level Event and because etc.....

The alignment that you've all been waiting for is here, so it's time for you to deliver your promises.

ELENIN
Elenin NASA
Elenin Alignment
Elenin Obama

This is a bad attempt at getting S+F's but you will probably get them anyway, so enjoy.

Of course, this deserved a thread of it's own right?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I use the Mayan 9th Wave and Timewave Zero and based on both of these its not the 26th-28th......Its OCT 1.
My guess it has nothing to do with any planets but financial collapse and then war within 60 days.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Sooooooo you believed it enough to require an apology from the elenin theorist? Because offffff what? Did the theory affect your life? If so welllllllll.......dont believe everything you read. Not saying its not true. Just saying eh!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Everyone look at this:

I find it amazing!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

they shouldn't be but they certainly were.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I don't think asking those who believed Elenin was anything other than an insignificant comet to "repent" is productive.

But it would be nice if a lesson were learned. That to believe the hue and cry plastered across the internet and to ignore the rational arguments against it may not be a good position into which one should place one's self.

Some people have made some money (not much). Some people have been terrified about what they thought would be. So far no one has killed themselves (that we know of) this time.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
wow to theorize

is to promise?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Theories arent put forward as fact? Are you serious? 95% of ATS members dont follow your reasoning
the majority of info people post on here know their posts are facts..they arent right, but very few have theories...only what they are convinced as fact.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This thread and your name have one thing in common, epic fail! The next alignment is not today as you claim. Don't make any plans for October 28, it's gonna be a hell of a show.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

ELENIN
Elenin NASA
Elenin Alignment
Elenin Obama

too bad its not the 27th yet. Its the 26th, nothing is gonna happen on the 26th, all things and everything is suppose to happen on the 27th, so wait til tomorrow to post this.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You are on a website called "Above Top Secret".

You then create a thread that is designed to bash people for theorising some possible events based on certain observations?

You are on a website that is designed to attract people that look at alternative theories. If these events do not come to fruition then it is plausible that Elenin was nothing more than a 'dirty snowball', but don't waste your time preaching to conspiracy theorist's on a website that will always attract them in massive numbers. It is unproductive and quite frankly uncalled for.

For the record, I am one of those people that believe Elenin is no ordinary comet.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Well it is true, it wasn't an ordinary comet. It was a hyperbolic comet.

I agree with your post though, this is a conspiracy website. Yet so many 'debunk on the second post' members don't quite get that. It is not a race to trash someone's theory to look cool.

If a poster is clearly full of it and his/her post makes no sense at all, then fair enough. If however, there is something relevant to be discussed from the post, then that discussion should be encouraged. Having an open mind is not a bad thing.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

We've all moved onto Asteroid 2005 YU55. The fun never stops.

edit on 26-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Pleaides.

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Phage

Yes, I did a bit of research on it too.

edit on 25-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Too quick on the draw. He's not talking about the Pleiades, he's talking about a CME.

BTW, I was wrong about the Beehive. I often get it mixed up with the Pleiades, though I did get the constellation (Taurus) right.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Firstly, I haven't made any public predictions, but then again, how about you don't count your chicken before they hatch? Conjunction will occur at approximately 19.00 UTC - that's 14 hours from now, as I am writing this reply. Your entry it would seem, is a bit premature. As far the establishment is concerned, they prepared for September 27th, knowing WHEN the conjunction would occur (appr. 19.00h UTC, Sept. 26th) and adding some hours for the time solar flares take to travel from sun to earth...

Secondly, all predictions that were based on the nonsensical idea something as smallish as Elenin could have any significant influence via gravity could just have been wiped off the board upon their first appearance.

Thirdly, those who raised reasonable concerns about the effects of Elenin disturbing the electro-magnetic conditions in the space between sun and earth, probably made their predictions before Elenin disintegrated. I am one of those. With Elenin's disintegration it may be assumed it has reached equilibrium, with the breakup being the direct consequence of the discharge that established quasi-equilibrium.

Finally, back to the hatching chicken, if Elenin's remains should still have any significant difference in electric potential compared to the local interplanetary medium (plasma), it is still possible electrically triggered effects could happen. Those effects are unlikely to become news before September 27th, with an Elenin attributable "window of opportunity" from Sept. 27th to Sept. 29th*.

*potential buildup to release time

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by newcovenant

Theories arent put forward as fact? Are you serious? 95% of ATS members dont follow your reasoning
the majority of info people post on here know their posts are facts..they arent right, but very few have theories...only what they are convinced as fact.

I am serious. What people babble about on here and what they believe as facts are often two different things. This is the place for speculation and tossing around of ideas to see what sticks. If you are certain you are armed with facts you write a book.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Whoops. It seems to be the current Youtube pick that one.

As for being wrong, no probs man, it probably means I've been watching too much SOHO, Secchi and Stereo lately, but it's nice to know I am learning my constellations.

edit on 26-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join