It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, This Is Really Strange !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
- More and more people reporting UFO sightings all over the world;

- Weird sounds reported from all over as well;

- Weird weather phenomena;

- Global warming side effects also reported;

- Bright flashes in the sky;

- Earthquakes increasing;

- Land sinking;

.....And the list goes on and on and on......... So I come to the conclusion that the world as we know it is really changing

Then why nothing happens in my part of the world
....That`s Strange, don´t you think so

There are no UFO reports, no earthquakes increasing (thank God
) , no weird sounds and the clima we have now is very similar to the weather we used to have 40 years ago. Apart from the financial hole we are in at the moment due to the very bad and corrupt politicians we have, there is nothing out of normal happening in this country (Portugal), the only problem being the concept of "Normal" ....Are we still in the "old" reality while others are entering in a new phase
....I`m worried my life still so "normal"

edit on 25-9-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm sad my life is still normal as well. Not saying I really want an earthquake or crazy tornadoes or anything like that but i'd love to see some crazy stuff in the sky, ufo's, bright flashes, ANYTHING!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Really wouldn't worry, nothing exciting has ever happened here either.

Normal is just fine.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Maybe many of those reports of strange phenomenon are coming from people with very normal (maybe boring) lives and they create these reports of all the strange things going on to combat that boredom. Or maybe all the action is outside of where you live. Who knows. Nothing out of the ordinary happening where I am either.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would have to say that this is natural, given we can see that the Earth rejuvenates itself time and time again. There's no fighting what we can not control - Oh wait, we can control the weather. hehe
edit on 25-9-2011 by Allyourbasearebelongtous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Even though he isn't real Jesus said this would happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean, everything is very normal here to. Did have sighting on the sky the other day, but nothing BIG i think.
I actually planned on making a world map, with marks on mysterius things going on, and the marks would cover the whole map, except where i live there would be a mark saying : I live here nothing mysterius going on, normal and boring as allways

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Earth is not a static planet and therefore change is the norm, news of events worldwide are readily available in today's computer culture, and people on this site exaggerate normal natural events to get stars and flags on their threads. Things here in Colorado, U.S. are going as they have since I moved here in 2003. Just enjoy life, and let the basement dwellers watching every webcam on the Internet have their fun.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'd say, be grateful for 'normal'.

Lack of Earthquakes, extreme weather, sinking land is a good thing..right?

Be careful what you wish for mate..you might just get it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OP you must be living in California.....Every day I am shocked nothing bad has happened here yet. I read reports of stuff all around the world thats outta place but here in Cali the weather is Perfect. Which makes my friends and I nervous, kinda like the quiet before the storm. I'm just thankful we have a little peace before whatever is happening to the world happens here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I`m glad I`m not being left behind alone after all
.....Well, I think that maybe Internet IS the REALLY BIG change that happened recently in the world as it allowed all this charing of information, thoughts, ideas, testimonials and real time news directly from people to people. Happenings and events have always existed only now we KNOW more.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I really wish I had a UFO experience =/

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Well! just look up, they are all over the place, or should be, since we are under invasion, according to ATS

edit on 25-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Just do what a lot of the basement dwellers do when their flag and star count starts lagging: open up Photoshop, download a someone else's normal photo off of Facebook, and add your own little "flag and star" generator. By the time someone actually takes a look at it you should have a hundred or so flags and stars. ATS doesn't care how you got your 'cred', and neither do a majority of the chronic tinfoil hat wearers. They flag and star to just keywords like: 911, chemtrail, UFO, earthquake, Bilderberg, Bush, Palin, and a few others without even seeing what's inside the thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ny here and all seems normal nut u guys should factor other things in...
1. Do you guys see chem trails or constan thick clouds...especially a factor since I cant see the night sky very well.
Planes fly lower than usual...as if we now have 2 different flight zones, 1 commercial flight zone which the plames now remain under the clouds and possily 1 over the clouds (rumbling sounds).
Maybe you guys arent paying attention to the simple clues available but instead are looking for hard evidence.
Maybe the here say is enough when coupled with the simple bhavior patterns of the governments.
But hopefully the watchers are crazy and we can chalk it up to just an ever increasing form of paranoid thinking.
Or maybe blocking hard evidence is enough for the populace majority to look away anf fixate on the imcreasing finamcial and political issues of the world.

P

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Aside from the meteor/UFO earlier this week all is quiet here in Southern California as well. Someone once told me that there is an old Chinese curse that says "May you live in interesting times". I agree that normal/boring is definitely the way to go. No drama wanted here thank you very much

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm in Cali as well and the weather, especially summer, this year and last was so nice it has been a little freaky. I am not a big fan of the oppressive heat but we didn't have many days at all in the triple digits and I've actually enjoyed it. I'm more of an autumn person and it's killing me that the weather is still in the 90s though. I'm interested to see what winter brings.

One thought I had as to the OP I think that reporting of sightings has gone up partly bc UFOs are more mainstream than ever but I'd say the biggest factor is that practically everyone has camera phones so it's a lot easier to catch things on the fly (ha I made a punny) since our phones are so handy. One thing that has struck me is that it appears that while the number of reported sightings are way up, the number of abductions have dramatically decreased. I'm not sure on the stats I'm just going off of my own observations but it really does seem like there was a huge surge of abduction reports for awhile but I don't see many anymore. Has anyone else noticed this?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I guess you finally found the right answer.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Everything's fine where I am. I have often wondered the same as you OP. However my grandmother did tell me I was born under a lucky star, so perhaps you were too.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
With close to 7 billion people on this earth, someone, somewhere, is going to experience something strange. I read all the strange things that happen on this site and get excited, then I wait and wait and wait and nothing ever happens!

True, it sounds sick that I would get excited about bad/strange/odd things happening but, I live in Mississippi and the only thing odd around here are the people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join