It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peaceful muslim=bad muslim???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It has been brought to my attention before that if a person was to adhere fully to the koran that one would turn to violence.I found this website that talks about this.www.wvinter.net... I would like some muslims to tell me how they can find internal peace with all this hate in their hearts.

Also, what about where the koran came from?It has been stated to me that muhammad was visited by satan in disquise .www.muslimhope.com...How do you get around the circumstances and still have faith?

One more question if i may.Is it true that muslims are not allowed to read the koran?That it is only interpreted by someone and told to the followers?

If these things are true wouldn't that make the whole thing a giant conspiracy put on by the devil?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

so the Palestinians submit their papers and it's "ATS bash of the Muslims" day? Beyond that fact that you are taking little tidbits here and there and ignoring the whole, I'm sure someone could take the time to find equally offensive and violent passages from the bible.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am not Muslim, but I thought that the scenario with Gabriel was that the prophet was told that pre Islamic followers were able to continue worshiping the old goddesses Al-Lat, Al-‘Uzzá and Manāt, as long as they recognized Allah. These passages were later removed from the Koran and forever known as the satanic versus......

You could easily say all faiths are conspiracies because they are based on faith and not facts....well.....hard to prove facts.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good lord...hurm hurm...I mean Good Allah !!! All religions have violence, it promotes it in the name of God.

All religions are a way to control a mass of people. The Prophet Mohamed was not God and the Prophet Jesus either and neither of them even mentions the word RELIGION. None promote Christianity or Islam but both speak of a higher power and the kindness that should be done on to others as we wish upon ourselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by deadeyedick

so the Palestinians submit their papers and it's "ATS bash of the Muslims" day? Beyond that fact that you are taking little tidbits here and there and ignoring the whole, I'm sure someone could take the time to find equally offensive and violent passages from the bible.

That's news to me.These little tidbits are the questions i have since i have never read that book.As far as the bible goes i believe it has been influenced by satan over the years.

Here is what he is talking about.www.nytimes.com...
edit on 23-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

And an ats thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: links

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Good lord...hurm hurm...I mean Good Allah !!! All religions have violence, it promotes it in the name of God.

All religions are a way to control a mass of people. The Prophet Mohamed was not God and the Prophet Jesus either and neither of them even mentions the word RELIGION. None promote Christianity or Islam but both speak of a higher power and the kindness that should be done on to others as we wish upon ourselves.

My religion doesn't promote violence.That's just a interpretation that i don't believe in.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

That gave me a laugh .So i take it that your a muslim but don't have an educated guess?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm glad I found this video it sums up my feelings on religion.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I would like some muslims to tell me how they can find internal peace with all this hate in their hearts.

I would like you to go ask a true Muslim, and they will probably ask you "where is your mind".

Also, what about where the koran came from?It has been stated to me that muhammad was visited by satan in disquise .www.muslimhope.com...How do you get around the circumstances and still have faith?

I would like to ask you, where did the bible come from? Jewish people wrote it.

One more question if i may.Is it true that muslims are not allowed to read the koran?That it is only interpreted by someone and told to the followers?

No, that is wrong. Completely.

If these things are true wouldn't that make the whole thing a giant conspiracy put on by the devil?

" He will look like God and will appear to be good." Taken from the book of revs... (lol). Muslims are certainly not the most popular peoples on the planet. Not that they have any reason to be hated, at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There does seem to be evidence that the first two are true.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Most of the time, the Qur'an isn't translated properly. Sometimes it may be fake. So go ask an Arab who can directly translate to you. And no, all Muslims can read the Qur'an. They have to take wudu first though ( the Islamic procedure for washing parts of the body using water often in preparation for formal prayers) before touching it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
I'm glad I found this video it sums up my feelings on religion.

Well maybe you can get the devil to play it for you while you are burning.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This thread is now closed for a staff review.

new topics

top topics

join