It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Barely gets a question, but he LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
FFS, I have met a 32° mason and they are just people like us, most of them truthseekers.

It's the Xtian prop-aganda that paints a bad picture of free masons, so if Ron Paul was indeed a freemason it wouldn't be a bad thing, half of my chain of command in the Army unit i'm in is a freemason.

They are not out to get you folks, far from it, and NO i'm NOT a freemason.

The people are speaking their mind and they want to see him ellected...good deal, I sincerely hope he makes it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

32 degree master masons are pretty common in the world of freemasonry. Considering you can go for 3rd to 32 degree in 1 weekend.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ron Pauls responses in the debate in full HD!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
FFS, I have met a 32° mason and they are just people like us, most of them truthseekers.

It's the Xtian prop-aganda that paints a bad picture of free masons, so if Ron Paul was indeed a freemason it wouldn't be a bad thing, half of my chain of command in the Army unit i'm in is a freemason.

They are not out to get you folks, far from it, and NO i'm NOT a freemason.

The people are speaking their mind and they want to see him ellected...good deal, I sincerely hope he makes it.

Exactly freemason were orgianlly set up to help people people heck we have a masonic hall in my home town they have regular meeting there and also provide money to the town and help people in need... My great Uncle was a freemason and he used to help alot out... Its true propaganda has painted a bad picture of them..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

edit on 23-9-2011 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ron Paul will win every online poll simply b/c a lot of his supporters are younger and therefore more internet savvy. They bombard every online poll to slant it in his favor. Don't get me wrong, I love Ron Paul. I was a delegate for him in my state during the last presidential election. I just don't think he has a chance in hell of getting elected. Even he has said it is more about getting his message out than actually winning. A relative of mine had huge lightbulb moment earlier today and said" well if he isn't going to get the nomination the least they should do is appoint him Secretary of the Treasury." I thought holy crap what a brilliant idea! I thought Cain and Gingrich did very well last night. I can't stand Romney OR Perry (I just see evil in Perry's eyes...) but when it really comes down to it, the majority of Republican voters are of older generations and only get their news from the MSM. All of the baby boomers and retired folks for example...my grandparents LOVE Romney and it makes me sick.

Did anyone else notice that Perry dyed his hair for this more recent debate? I think someone told him that he and Romney had the same hair (white on the temples) so he did it to seem a bit younger and to stand apart. I found that hilarious.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It hardly worth the effort to Post a reply. Do you think its gonna change anything? We have a King and a Queen who are finally proud to gut America...black or white . who ever....he forgets his white side ...must hate himself? The guy is out of control and he's the Pres.
Its gonna be a savage winter with power turned off and food stortages..blacks out and death from flu vaciences. Get to the Goodwell and start buying all the warm clothes you can...
Just unblievable to have a first go so wrong!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That is because they are afraid if the acknowledge Ron Paul and his integrity they would be upheld to his standard and they don't want to be and it goes against their agenda!

Plus if they did bring attention to Ron Paul more people would get behind him and change our country for the better.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Axis7

People with that attitude then can't complain! It is this way cause to many people talk a lot of junk but won't get off the couch to vote and change the world.

Sorry but it's true I have voted ever since my 18th year and will never stop fighting for what is right and it does count!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Axis7

But the rest of your post is correct! Prepare and be well my friend.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Expect no more or no less from fox news. They are not a credible news source by any stretch. Pure entertainment value only.
edit on 23-9-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Which candidate argued eloquently against invading Iraq, decried the folly of attacking a country that posed no genuine threat to America and predicted the chaos that would ensue?

Which candidate predicted the financial calamity which now embroils America and warned for years against the policies that caused it?

Ron Paul has been a lonely and contrary voice of reason on the most important issues effecting America. If the MSM didn't hide this fact, its silly TV "debates" with those corporate stooges would ring even more hollow.

The UK MSM also consistently refuse to acknowledge he is a candidate. They did so during the last elections too. Afterwards, on programs about the meltdown, he got some airplay as a financial prophet. According to the topsey-turvey world of the MSM, populated by dumbfounded cheerleaders of the status quo, only a prophet could have predicted the crash!

Now RP's running again, he's invisible again. An intent to reclaim power from the central banks does not win you friends in the MSM.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Savage206

Ron Paul will win every online poll simply b/c a lot of his supporters are younger and therefore more internet savvy. They bombard every online poll to slant it in his favor.Ron Paul will win every online poll simply b/c a lot of his supporters are younger and therefore more internet savvy. They bombard every online poll to slant it in his favor.

It has been pointed out in threads like this many times that every candidate has equal opportunity to have his/her supporters "bombard every online poll"....no different than Ron Paul's could. Why, then, is this being used as an excuse to justify Ron Paul's successes? Why are the supporters for the other candidates not doing the same? It is a very simple question....and one that has yet to be answered.

Perhaps Ron Paul's successful poll results are not just the result of "Internet savvy young people who bombard the polls." Perhaps America is speaking.....finally...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Did you mean from 3rd to 32nd?
Yes, after Master Mason, obtaining the 32nd degree is easy and an enlightening experience.
Obtaining 33rd degree is not easy. My Father In Law is a 33rd degree Mason and he is truly dedicated to the craft.
Ron Paul claims he is not a Mason. But his Father was and I believe his Wife belongs to the Eastern Star and daughters were Rainbow Girls. It also would be logical for him to be a Mason because of his fondness toward the Founding Fathers and what they represented. Most of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons.
If Ron Paul is a Freemason, it's his choice to be reconized openly as one or not.
If he is, this is more of a reason to want him in the White House!
And I'm tired of all the conspiracy theories about Masons!
Masons are good men trying to be better men...period!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
reply to post by grantbeed

He is also a documented freemason. Try searching online for the masonic grip that he gave to Ben Affleck on the Bill Oreilly show not too long ago. So much for your "independence." I liked him too but it seems everyone in politics is serving some as of yet unknown hidden agenda.

As soon as I saw you mention freemasons, I stopped reading your reply. Do you know why?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Watched it on youtube in HD thanks for the link. Paul did well with his very short time. Good to see a nod from Johnson and found Ron Paul's parry away from the who is your pick for VP question to be both clever and well conceived.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the best chance for us normal, middle class folk to get our country back where it belongs... to the people. Not the current UN, transitional N.W.O. government! All the other candidates are the same old story. They may have good intentions going in, but they'll all become corporate puppets like previous presidents that have ruined our great nation. Ron Paul has stood by the issues and has not flip-flopped. He is genuine and he is the best thing that "COULD" happen to this country since Kennedy's legacy. IT'S TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR AMERICA! SUPPORT THE RON PAUL CAMPAIGN AND VOTE RON PAUL!

SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN:

www.ronpaul.com...

S&F!!!
edit on 23-9-2011 by my3911 because: S&F

edit on 23-9-2011 by my3911 because: correction

edit on 23-9-2011 by my3911 because: Grammar Correction

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by questforevidence

Most of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America were Freemasons including George Washington . They All Believed in a Supreme Being who Created the Universe and saw how the Dogma of Organized Religion stifled Men's Freedom to Choose their Own Fate . The Seperation of Church and State was one of their Greatest Epiphanies in Establishing the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights in this Country , and I Thank GOD for that . If Ron Paul is a Freemason , then he is in Good Company IMO .

I have yet to see exactly where in the constitution it says anything about "separation of church and state". Please quote me the exact line.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Although, now that I think about it... like Kennedy, all the great presidents were assassinated, because they wouldn't play the skull and corporate boner game. I guess the secret service has their bases covered or it would have happened with Obama by now..... so GO RON PAUL!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

It has been pointed out in threads like this many times that every candidate has equal opportunity to have his/her supporters "bombard every online poll"....no different than Ron Paul's could. Why, then, is this being used as an excuse to justify Ron Paul's successes? Why are the supporters for the other candidates not doing the same? It is a very simple question....and one that has yet to be answered.

I think it is simply because most likely voters just do not care about meaningless online polls. They count for nothing, and some people, while they may be curious as to the result of such a poll, will not actively seek out such polls to take them. I mean, just compare the number of people that watched the debate with the number of people that take these polls.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join