It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Barely gets a question, but he LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Hi all,

I live in New Zealand, but im a follower of the U.S. Presidential race as always, and tonights debate was typical MSM Garbage which shut the door in Ron Paul's face as usual.

Fox news should be ashamed of themselves for hardly including Ron Paul in the whole evenings debate.

Anyway, the funny thing is check out this new poll up on fox news!!! -

Fox News Poll - Who Won the Debate

This is amazing!!! Ron Paul is swamping the field and good on him!!! Stuff you FOX news!!

edit on 22-9-2011 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

I LOVE IT!

But something's shady. An hour ago, Ron Paul had 74%. He's still in the lead with 38.76%, Romney is in second place at 23.05%, and Rick Perry is sucking hind tit at 12.93%. So much for the wonder boy.

I'm wondering two things:
1. Did Fox screw with the numbers to lessen the shellacking he gave the others?
2. Why is EVERY network giving Paul the short shrift when it is obvious that he IS the People's Choice?

*Those were rhetorical questions BTW. I think we all know the truth.
edit on 9/23/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

everyone is wondering if sarah palin is gonna run.

just announcing that will create millions of jobs!!!!!

well, someone has to clean up all the exploding head spooge.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by OldCorp

everyone is wondering if sarah palin is gonna run.

just announcing that will create millions of jobs!!!!!

well, someone has to clean up all the exploding head spooge.

If Palin won, she'd absolutely acquire the title "PILF." Even if she were a worse President than Obama, at least we'd be treated to some eye candy as she announced that the S has HTF and we're all DOOMED! She's definitely the hottest Presidential candidate in history.

edit on 9/23/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

He's worth a try! Seriously, i think it's pretty clear which candidate is speaking truth, and not putting on a show.

Lets stop being brainwashed every election year!

We can do it!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Are you being sarcastic? i can't tell.

But if you are then hahahah.

but if you aren't then.. =0

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The only thing Ron Paul leads in is pulling up his depends underwear.....

he's a hack....used up old piece of crap.....

He can't win.....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Polls are rigged all the time.

Wouldn't surprise me at all!

Makes me sick, but wouldn't surprise me.

And It is sort of strange how suddenly the difference in percentages got closer...
edit on 23-9-2011 by dannotz because: me dumb

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tom1701

Oh my God1 Thats so funny Thank you so much for sharing with us that intelligent thought provoking comment Ha!

Oh he can win be assured, will they let him, that much is unclear. It really depends on what direction they intend to go. He can win but he cant survive. This is sad but I believe realistic. Anyway how about those polls?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Right, MSM = Fox = News International/news corporation = UK phone hacking that they denied ever happened, oh then it was only a couple of people, oh then it was a few more. oh and then they hacked a missing / murdered girls phone and deleted Vmails, giving the parents hope she was still alive, just so they could get the exclusive scoop, F**k Murdoch and his vile nasty companies and family, they are one of the few people in the world I wouldn't p**s on if they were on fire.

So can you trust anything they say, do or air....eerrmm let me think ...NO WAY

Of course they'll try to bury him, Murdoch and his ilk think they are the king makers and what they say goes, you only have to look at the UK for the last 20 /30 years and realise that he thinks he decides who wins elections
edit on 15/09/2011 by FFS4000 because: Forgot to add the relevant bit

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ron Paul winning an ONLINE poll is not news.

If he DIDN'T win an ONLINE poll that would be earthshaking news.

Ron Paul's support is cult-like. Very weird, but faithful.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom1701
The only thing Ron Paul leads in is pulling up his depends underwear.....

he's a hack....used up old piece of crap.....

He can't win.....

do your research mate, and grow up

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Ron Paul winning an ONLINE poll is not news.

If he DIDN'T win an ONLINE poll that would be earthshaking news.

Ron Paul's support is cult-like. Very weird, but faithful.

Guess you don't keep up with the news huh? He won the California straw poll. Texas Congressman Ron Paul wins Calif. Straw Poll And he didn't receive half the publicity Bachmann got after winning the Iowa straw poll. I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I think they will keep the real potential candidats on the back burner until November 2012.

For now, its a sampler of things to come and focus by the GOP. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i have a new conspiracy theory to add here:

i think ron is a practicing catholic, perhaps a devotee of the pope.
whereas fox and friends, although they may be catholic, seem more like they'd be jesuit leaning.
the jesuits and the popes have a long history of intrigue between them. when the jesuit order was first
created, it was the military arm of the papacy. their job was to protect the popes, the papacy and their interests. over time, they have accumulated alot of wealth and power of their own, and appear to have superceeded the papal authority. some even claim to have found trails between the communist revolution in russia, and the jesuits.

it could be the other way around, too. it could be that ron is jesuit and the fox guys are practicing catholics. no telling really, but seems odd to me that they'd encourage viewers to vote for a non-catholic before a catholic, if they were as hard core right wing as they imply. the only thing i could think of to cause this would be the historical divide that now exists between the popes and their jesuit armies.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am getting really ANGRY.

Last election, the MSM refused to fully investigate the idiot currently in the White House and we ended up in this mess because he is an incompetent narcissist.

Now we have someone in the person of Ron Paul who is extremely popular and would make a great President and he is being totally ignored by the media.

Far as I am concerned the actions of the media are approaching criminal conduct.

Maybe a class action suit would get someone's attention.

I am tired of having the two "suits" stuffed down my throat...in the form of Perry and "Mitt"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Guess you don't keep up with the news huh? He won the California straw poll. Texas Congressman Ron Paul wins Calif. Straw Poll And he didn't receive half the publicity Bachmann got after winning the Iowa straw poll. I wonder why?

Because a Straw Poll is barely a notch above an Online Poll. Except that Straw Poll voters are usually paid for. Ron Paul has to spend his money on something.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

The courts have already ruled that the media is not obligated to tell us the truth, so how do you propose this?

Not that this is new, mind ya, as this goes back to before we were even a country. They press wasn't totally honest to start with so why should we expect them to be honest now?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
reply to post by grantbeed

He is also a documented freemason. Try searching online for the masonic grip that he gave to Ben Affleck on the Bill Oreilly show not too long ago. So much for your "independence." I liked him too but it seems everyone in politics is serving some as of yet unknown hidden agenda.

You are dead on, speaking the truth as seen here,

Good ole boy Ron Paul is in tune with the program. Hahahaha
He doesn't look so different anymore once the truth is shown does he?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowcorp

The hand shake you people always refer to is not even a Free Mason Hand shake. It is something that someone spouted off and everybody else regurgitates. Research claims before posting. At best it is an attempt at a handshake of a person that never made a Mason. Somethings are not a conspiracy, please realize that.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Those are Masonic hand shakes (or at least look like them). That one dude is doing a Lions Paw on his chest. Freemasons have different handskakes, depending on what level they are. I know all the Mason-Haters will jump all over that, but there really isnt anything sinister to it.

And I'm not even sure if Ron Paul is a Mason... these people shake hands a lot, maybe he just got photoed doing a sloppy one (it happens) or maybe he just picked up on what everyone else was doing. In any event, I think there are far better things to spend our time on than speculating over the intentions and meanings of a handshake.

My $0.02

edit on 23-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join