It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This MUST be condemned! Israeli baby stoned.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
Obvious propaganda is obvious.

Cheap talk is cheap.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
More then likely some propoganda,,who knows might be Palestinian baby passed off as a Jew,and Jew probably hit baby,hard to put them in a good light,I don't believe them one bit

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Palestians stones to death an adult = nobody cares
israelis stones to death an adult = nobody cares

Palestinians stones a baby = omg , barbarics monsters

you know what is wrong with you people ?

You can cry over a baby getting stoned, but not about the poor fellow getting beaten to death 2 blocks away from yours.

Because its easier to PRAY and send "good vibes" than doing something for real.
Prayers and tears never solved anythings
Prayers dont help a raped woman or a hungry homeless in your street

Prayer just give you the feeling you're doing something, when you actualy just sit on your butt

Israelis are monsters, same for the palestinians, both fighting for the same BS almighty-being in the sky
Both sides are stupid and barbaric
And you, are just the needed audience

you all disgust me
edit on 22-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

you should give a damn about them because they are the united states greatest alli...you dont know how powerful israel is, you dont know how much they contribute to this world...its just easier to see them as a state full of jews and why should i care cuz im not one of them..what small simple and twisted thinking you have

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by benrl
and yet the forum is filled with basically screw Israel threads...

Yeah, they can have peace with people who would throw stones at a baby, yeah i believe that.

Yeah because they throw stones no peace for you!! Whilst the Israeli's use bullets, shells and rockets.

How many children have the Israeli's killed? Not condoning children getting hurt in any way, but come on let's get real.

Israel's actions in Palestine is the equivalent of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

have you forgotten about all the suicide bombing, about the rockets launched from sderot?...because no the palestinians are not and do not just fight with rocks...their civilians fight with rocks..the difference is, israel's civilians do not aim to hurt or kill any of the Palestinian civilians...if the Palestinians want the land so much why dont they form and army and fight for it militarily?...because its so much easier to throw a temper tantrum instead of fighting for what you want....throwing rocks at civilians is not them "fighting the people who oppress them"...its them trying to get the world to notice their temper tantrum and give them what they want ...and your all falling for it

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
Palestians stones to death an adult = nobody cares
israelis stones to death an adult = nobody cares

Palestinians stones a baby = omg , barbarics monsters

you know what is wrong with you people ?

You can cry over a baby getting stoned, but not about the poor fellow getting beaten to death 2 blocks away from yours.

Because its easier to PRAY and send "good vibes" than doing something for real.
Prayers and tears never solved anythings
Prayers dont help a raped woman or a hungry homeless in your street

Prayer just give you the feeling you're doing something, when you actualy just sit on your butt

Israelis are monsters, same for the palestinians, both fighting for the same BS almighty-being in the sky
Both sides are stupid and barbaric
And you, are just the needed audience

you all disgust me

*sigh*... looks like you could be right but what is your suggestion then?

are you just saying you're disgusted in general like most other people who are also pointing fingers or do you have a plan?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

you would know.

illegal settlers being forced to obey international law? how awful! really truly a travesty of broken justice... i shed many tears.

where should they go? i know, how about the USA let them live on our native american reservations? "we" arent using them. lol "we" being the chosen race, the lucky ones who matter to the God "we" made up and forced everyone else to obey as well. i wish i were part of "we"....

a war between a "real" Palestinian state and Israel? how terrible... exactly how do you think it would be different than it is now? other than more people paying attention and taking it seriously? lol.. sure as hell wouldnt want that would "we"?
edit on 22-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
So where were the so-called Arabs who threw the stones? I'm just pointing out the obvious the video started out with everyone around the mother and the baby, and yes I saw the blood on the baby. I'm not quite sure we are seeing the full off scene story.

exactly my thoughts

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Is that even the mother...the girl looks incredibly blond to have such non blond parents, but not that this in itself is important but also i would like to point out that she is walking around like she is holding a sedated child, very sedated but if they had sedatives, where ARE HER FACE STITCHES?

Why is her mother not trying to put her face back together or demanding medical attention for a gaping wound while the video is going? That is really going to scar much worse if they don't get that closed very soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
but then again since she is blond and there is no proof this could actually be reverse psychology video... but the dude in uniform looks extremely authentic I must say.

I don't know.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Breivik is not a fundamentalist, and by many definitions of Christianity he may not qualify as a Christian.

However, I would like to address this point in a more exact manner.

Breivik was representing HIMSELF, and his own ideas. He wrapped those ideas up into a Christian cultural context for certain. However, he was not working on behalf of some Church, or some set of wide spread lay-clergy of any tradition.

In other words, he is a cultural Christian who took control of his own message.

In comparison to Muslim Terrorists, who are working on behalf a large network of interconnected Shahs and Imams to spread a message of Islamic dominance in their own territories and all others.

Only the obtuse cannot see the difference.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Poor kid.

Sorry, I'm not going to raise my fists to the heavens and scream in outrage over this. If this poor kid's parents hadn't decided to bring her along on their criminal endeavor, then maybe she could have been spared this injury.

This, from the same people who argue that every dead Palestinian child was being used as a "shield" by its parents.

There's one solution to the problem, and it's plain as day; Israel needs to get out of palestine. Der?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Please my friends... Lets not pretent that simialar atrocities have not takes place in our own cities, towns and communities...
Why pick on the israelis? Are your communities perfect?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yep. And Arab and African Christians in Muslim controlled countries need self-determination. And all the immigrants in North and South America need to leave the states they are occupying. Japan needs to stop occupying.... Japan. They've taken it from the Ainu.

I expect that you will start advocating for the removal of non-Mexicans from southern Texas and Californian neighbourhoods where they are the clear majority, and are the traditional holders of said lands.

Consistency my dear man. I want to see some CONSISTENCY.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yep. And Arab and African Christians in Muslim controlled countries need self-determination. And all the immigrants in North and South America need to leave the states they are occupying. Japan needs to stop occupying.... Japan. They've taken it from the Ainu.

I expect that you will start advocating for the removal of non-Mexicans from southern Texas and Californian neighbourhoods where they are the clear majority, and are the traditional holders of said lands.

Consistency my dear man. I want to see some CONSISTENCY.

I have to admit that post was funny.

i am under the impression that generally speaking the people don't really hate each other as much as everyone thinks they do but that sides of much more isolated groups are perpetrating the violence deliberately.

i still don't get who is perpetrating this but do believe it is much more specific and targeted than mere culture or religion. They just want us to think that. to them it might be a big freaking deal but they have other issues obviously. One of the first things we should probably do is stop referring to it as religious disagreement and help people understand EXACTLY what it is a little better... and what the hell is it anyway? the ports? the real estate? it's one big spy port they need? it's got a portal to god's house? the water that comes from the wall is highly addictive?....what?

Color me stupid and i admit i don't really keep up because it might just make me more stupid but I don't get it either... pretty sure it's not religion.
edit on 22-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Perhaps I should clarify; by "Palestine" I mean the territory outside the borders Israel declared for itself in 1949. Colliquially, the Gaza Strip and West Bank. The greater area, if I refer to it as such, would be the "Palestinian Mandate."

Short version? if you cross a hostile border while waving a gun, you're going to get shot at. if you bring your kids along, then all that means is that you're a really very stupid person.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I see the Palestinian defence lawyers are out in force.

Well, it was to be expected.

So, we have concluded; If you don't want your baby girl to get stoned in the face, leave her at home and don't travel anywhere.

Right... Well that sorts that!

Court adjourned.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

So Breivik doesn't qualify as a Christian... by whose definition of Christianity?
What qualifies those Palestinians (or this "network of Shahs and Imams") as Muslims?
Who and what exactly determines if you are a "true" Christian or Muslim?
At what point are actions considered as religiously motivated?
Is this about the moral principles of the particular religion, or just about involvement and approval of an organisation?

@AnonymousVan
Best post yet

edit on 23-9-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Get REAL! The Israelis have bullets and heavy ammo NOT STONES and have illegally occupied foreign land since 1963 it is nothing short of Genocide what they have done to the Palestinians.

If someone came along and threw you out of your house and took over your rights to the land it is built on would you want to sit down and negotiate how you could get it back. Yeah sure you would!

I could go on and on and on but I'll leave it to the others who will be along shortly I'm sure!

I won't be giving you a star as it reminds me of who's side you are on.

Israel needs to back down and accept they have wronged Palestine and the US needs to stop backing them - but hey their Human Rights Record around the world isn't much better so they are bound to be bosom buddies.

i do agree with every word ,and Israel does need to back down , i just wish their could be a peaceful resolution

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well Gem_Man, you finally feel what it's like to be on the other side.

Although you blindly fell into the big dark hole of anti Israeli Propaganda along time ago, I believe you have a good heart in your core.
There is no way, for any reason, for someone to not strongly condemn a deliberate wicked attack on innocent human beings or animals, regardless of religion or color, let alone a baby.
Yet...just read through the heartless posts here, filled with utter hatred, the pathetic excuses and accusations. You know full well it's like that only because it's Jewish people that were attacked.

Ask yourself, all those shameful people you joined for attacking Israel, ask yourself ...will their hatred die if no Jewish person is left on this planet, or will they be looking for other groups to hate.
I'm sure in your heart you know the answer to that.

Eichmann & Heydrich - Kritzinger's Story

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join