It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Even if evolution was true, it wouldn't cancel out any spiritual beliefs.

If it was true, imagine if there was a group of humans from ancient times that have evolved much more than us, that control everything, hold all information about the true history of the planet and keep us all in the dark :O

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Seperated your post

Now I understand whey you think its a lie, because of god bringing animals here. Well what it comes down to is if you believe he brought, some, most, or all animals here. It's confusing , seriously especially if you believe that all life from mars was pushed over to earth.
I have no doubt that the stories you have to make up to carry this nonsense on do get complicated and confusing. This however does not explain why you made two conflicting posts almost one after the other just to justify you argument at the time.

Tihs is a typo. teh is a typo.

Well I never said that all or even most others have target food, especially since it even tells us in the bible that a lot of species were brought here, means they probably won't have target food.
Now you stated this and as much as I dont accept the bible as evidence that was your stance. you then replied to a further conversation with.

Aside from humans, most things here have target food.
To suit your argument at that time. It is a dishonest tactic that stops any meaningful debate and a tactic you use constantly.

Thanks for your explanation but it does not change the fact that one of the two statements is wrong. Which is it?

It does appear however that at least with the aquatic life, there still seems to be a pretty good balance going on in that neck of the woods. Its the life out on land thats in question. Not that aquatic life is perfectly balanced, but I don't think its as bad as it is out here. Still the issue comes down to how much in overall and I think there is more in balance then not.
Again where do you get this drivel from? In the seas everything eats or gets eaten by something else. One weakness and you become anothers food. So are you saying the seas are your new paradise full of mermaids, mobile homes (whales) and harmony?

The animals that were moved here aside from aquatic life, are mostly not in balance, then we have other life falling with the domino effect both from that and the new life that isn't suppose to be here.
If you think hiding this avoidance tactic to reopen an old topic and move away from this unanswered one will work it wont. FAILED

So which of your statements is wrong

Now I see why you keep questioning me on this. It comes down to how much was here, how much was replaced. It's a tuff call but I feel there is less that was brought here, compared to what remained. So my sentance would have been correct had I of said Well I never said that all or even most others don't have target food. Even though it tells us in the bible that ...
No really. One of your statements is wrong as they both cannot be correct.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinks
Even if evolution was true, it wouldn't cancel out any spiritual beliefs.

If it was true, imagine if there was a group of humans from ancient times that have evolved much more than us, that control everything, hold all information about the true history of the planet and keep us all in the dark :O
Evolution does NOT explain creation. It does not prove the non existance of a spiritual aspect.

I describes the processes that have taken place AFTER life began to produce the diversity we see today.

It also does not comment on mans greed and lust for power. There maybe a group that holds all the 'true history' but it does not change what evolution describes.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What I meant was that even if evolution was true... That doesn't mean God/other spirutual beliefs dont exist, somethings gotta create that life first for it to evolve right?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinks
What I meant was that even if evolution was true... That doesn't mean God/other spirutual beliefs dont exist, somethings gotta create that life first for it to evolve right?

Correct except for 'even if evolution was true'

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The only problem is that I'm the only one that is producing any credible information that actually proves how we got here and why.

Comedy gold

No tooth, given that you pretend the bible and Pye is proof....no...you haven't provided ANY proof

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

The only problem is that I'm the only one that is producing any credible information that actually proves how we got here and why.

Comedy gold

No tooth, given that you pretend the bible and Pye is proof....no...you haven't provided ANY proof

And Katie Perry, tooths list of "authors of proof" now reads Pye, Stichen, The Bibble and Katie Perry.

(yep, I know there is a spelling mistake above. I choose to let it stand as I like the idea of people basing their belief system around a book called the bibble)
edit on 7-4-2012 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My fav toothism, way back on page 52 when refering to the starchild skull.

"There is no way in hell that thing is human. You can tell just by looking at it.
It doesn't even have standard eye sockets."

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If you were to sove a problem on your own, one for which you have no education, knowledge or experience. Would this be your brain or divine intervention? There are times when we are trapped and unable to answer any questions, then something pops into our heads, when we are thinking about something else, the solution to your problem comes oftentimes when you have given up. During your day-dreaming you sometimes have your most brilliant ideas. While falling asleep, your answers come, while your brain is switching off... Take for example Tesla (taken from Www.creativethingwith.com)

"Tesla's mental abilities require some mention, since, not only did he have a photographic memory, he was able to use creative visualization with an uncanny and practical intensity.

He describes in his autobiography how he was able to visualize a particular apparatus and was then able to actually test run the apparatus, disassemble it and check for proper action and wear!

During the manufacturing phase of his inventions, he would work with all blueprints and specifications in his head. The invention invariably assembled together without redesign and worked perfectly.

Tesla slept one to 2 hours a day and worked continuously on his inventions and theories without benefit of ordinary relaxation or vacations. He could judge the dimension of an object to a hundredth of an inch and perform difficult computations in his head without benefit of slide rule or mathematical tables.

Far from an ivory tower intellectual, he was very much aware of the issues in the world around him, made it a point to render his ideas accessible to the general public by frequent contributions to the popular press, and to his field by numerous lectures and scientific papers."

Source: Nikola Tesla -- Humanitarian Genius

Degas said, when you don't know what you're doing, then you are truly creating.

Einstein; The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and of science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: He's eye are closed.

I'm saying you don't have to be educated to have genius - to be Mozart, he suffered from Tourettes,yet composed his first full symphony at 8. Today, it is found that his music is so perfect, it has healing properties.

Proving that there is no God is simple, because all these things are easily credited to the brain's ability. Right?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
From his very first posting.

Pg43

“People don't like to hear they are wrong, but even worse they don't like to be proven wrong.”
“It takes 3 seconds to radio someone on the moon and 4 hours to someone one on pluto”

I didn’t even know there were people on Pluto, surely it would be better to just ask Mickey to pass on a message.

“Only using 10% of our brain, or at least 10% of it’s capability, means we are missing 90% of it’s function.”

Pg48

“It’s so bad that we honestly would have been better off staying primates”
“Our health is in constant check from the moment we are born, to the degree that we would die without medical intervention”
“Why do we have to double kill most things we eat?”
“We have vestigial organs which evolutionists seem to believe is in there favor, when it’s actually the opposite. If we left unused organs behind, it means we once again failed in evolving by not getting rid of them.”
“In a twisted way it appears that Adam and Eve might have been abductees.”
“Adam and Eve seemed to have no memory of being abducted and it is well known that aliens have had the ability to erase memory.”
“There is no solid proof, and there is no excuse for not having proof being it should be here”

Pg50

“No other species including primates smiles when they are happy, no other species I know of”

Images were duly provided.

“Why can't I procrreate with primates?”

I don’t think this actually was a cry for help.

“Where are the bones and fossils ????????????????”
“The difference between intervention and evolution, is that evolution has a tad to many holes.”

Pg51

“Actually I read books after deciding this. The books just happen to match”
“We don't evolve, we adapt. The two can easially be confused for one another and you might even be able to say that adapting is evolving and evolving is adapting.”
“The only difference here is we have some not so accepted proof of evolution, otherwise it would be unanomouse.”
“You can't start a race with two people, it's incest, A race has to start with hundreds or hundreds of thousands of people.”
“WHERE ARE THE BODIES?”

Pg52

“The reason why it has human mtDNA is proof that this aliens creation was through a process known as a zygoat.”
“There is no way in hell that thing is human. You can tell just by looking at it.
It doesn't even have standard eye sockets.”

Pg53

“One of my favorite arguments on here is how the other guy only wanted to accept information from books.

However he was quick to exclude the bible, sitchen, von daniken, and pye, all which offer books.”

Pg58

“Cute, I'll bet science just blows your mind and leaves you clueless. Even according to Von dankin, there was advanced technology in the bible, so get a clue man.”
“We can't even live past puberty without medical intervention”

Pg59

“Occam's razor would suggest that intervention is the correct answer ...”

Pg62

“Evolutionists really win on the tail, not that Im convinced. I wonder if in our intended design maybe we actually have tails.”

Pg63

“Evolution is never mentioned in the bible, and if evolution is so possible why was it never brought up in biblical times.”

Pg65

Answer to claiming snakes can talk as per the bible.
“But if the DNA was reworked to make one talk, and have vocal cords, then it's possible just like the four headed creature in the bible of lion ox eagle and man.”
“I'm still looking for holes in intervention, I'm open to any question and await one that lands in a hole. There are no holes in intervention.”

Pg66

“but there is one thing I have learned in the over 30 years of studying reports about alien contacts. You cant trust aliens.”

Again, referring to the starchild skull,

“Remember that just because it's different doesnt mean its deformed.

If this thing had eyes I would have liked to seen how far out his eyeballs hung because he has very little socket depth where ours are very deep. What are the chances of this thing not being an alien versus and actually being a mutation with no obvious defects. It is by far another species.”

I might continue with this later, when my brain has stopped bleeding.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Haha good start, now we need to vote on a order.
Top of the the list "blue laminate",REDUNDANT adaptation, "Postulated hypothetical theory" and of course Katie Perry

colin42!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

From his very first posting.

Pg43

“People don't like to hear they are wrong, but even worse they don't like to be proven wrong.”
“It takes 3 seconds to radio someone on the moon and 4 hours to someone one on pluto”

I didn’t even know there were people on Pluto, surely it would be better to just ask Mickey to pass on a message.

“Only using 10% of our brain, or at least 10% of it’s capability, means we are missing 90% of it’s function.”

Pg48

“It’s so bad that we honestly would have been better off staying primates”
“Our health is in constant check from the moment we are born, to the degree that we would die without medical intervention”
“Why do we have to double kill most things we eat?”
“We have vestigial organs which evolutionists seem to believe is in there favor, when it’s actually the opposite. If we left unused organs behind, it means we once again failed in evolving by not getting rid of them.”
“In a twisted way it appears that Adam and Eve might have been abductees.”
“Adam and Eve seemed to have no memory of being abducted and it is well known that aliens have had the ability to erase memory.”
“There is no solid proof, and there is no excuse for not having proof being it should be here”

Pg50

“No other species including primates smiles when they are happy, no other species I know of”

Images were duly provided.

“Why can't I procrreate with primates?”

I don’t think this actually was a cry for help.

“Where are the bones and fossils ????????????????”
“The difference between intervention and evolution, is that evolution has a tad to many holes.”

Pg51

“Actually I read books after deciding this. The books just happen to match”
“We don't evolve, we adapt. The two can easially be confused for one another and you might even be able to say that adapting is evolving and evolving is adapting.”
“The only difference here is we have some not so accepted proof of evolution, otherwise it would be unanomouse.”
“You can't start a race with two people, it's incest, A race has to start with hundreds or hundreds of thousands of people.”
“WHERE ARE THE BODIES?”

Pg52

“The reason why it has human mtDNA is proof that this aliens creation was through a process known as a zygoat.”
“There is no way in hell that thing is human. You can tell just by looking at it.
It doesn't even have standard eye sockets.”

Pg53

“One of my favorite arguments on here is how the other guy only wanted to accept information from books.

However he was quick to exclude the bible, sitchen, von daniken, and pye, all which offer books.”

Pg58

“Cute, I'll bet science just blows your mind and leaves you clueless. Even according to Von dankin, there was advanced technology in the bible, so get a clue man.”
“We can't even live past puberty without medical intervention”

Pg59

“Occam's razor would suggest that intervention is the correct answer ...”

Pg62

“Evolutionists really win on the tail, not that Im convinced. I wonder if in our intended design maybe we actually have tails.”

Pg63

“Evolution is never mentioned in the bible, and if evolution is so possible why was it never brought up in biblical times.”

Pg65

Answer to claiming snakes can talk as per the bible.
“But if the DNA was reworked to make one talk, and have vocal cords, then it's possible just like the four headed creature in the bible of lion ox eagle and man.”
“I'm still looking for holes in intervention, I'm open to any question and await one that lands in a hole. There are no holes in intervention.”

Pg66

“but there is one thing I have learned in the over 30 years of studying reports about alien contacts. You cant trust aliens.”

Again, referring to the starchild skull,

“Remember that just because it's different doesnt mean its deformed.

If this thing had eyes I would have liked to seen how far out his eyeballs hung because he has very little socket depth where ours are very deep. What are the chances of this thing not being an alien versus and actually being a mutation with no obvious defects. It is by far another species.”

I might continue with this later, when my brain has stopped bleeding.
Is your brain bleeding from profiling people and not having a life.
edit on 7-4-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Gimme a break. I've only hit as far as page 66, nearly 300 pages still to go. Hell, I might even take time to put them in context and list them into actual converstions showing all replies from all posters.

I reckon I could even get it published.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Gimme a break. I've only hit as far as page 66, nearly 300 pages still to go. Hell, I might even take time to put them in context and list them into actual converstions showing all replies from all posters.

And your figuring your doing someone a service as they don't have the ability to go back and look for themselves?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Top of the the list "blue laminate",REDUNDANT adaptation, "Postulated hypothetical theory" and of course Katie Perry

colin42!!!!!!!!!!
What exactly is wrong with redundant adaptation and Katie Perry?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster

You could easily out sell this list

amazon

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Nope, i figure on amusing myself, and the best thing is, there are gems going way back from other posters that are equaly as ridiculous, and in some cases, equaly as funny as yours which i may have overlooked otherwise.

Anyway, upto page 86 now, fav quote so far in this batch is:

“I'm not the one with the odd belief here.”

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster

That's the real challenge for casual viewer's of this thread. You'll read one crazy toothism, want to point out the insanity and then, by the next page you'll read another more bizarre claim, so people don't know where to start and the thought of jumping in vanishes....sort of like the knowledge that saving a drowning person might result in you getting pulled under too.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by flyingfish

colin42!!!!!!!!!!
What exactly is wrong with redundant adaptation and Katie Perry?

Now now, I'm trying to do this chronologicaly, nothing wrong with KP, she's lovely, but I doubt many on here would present her lyrics as support to a scientific statement.

We'll get to that when we get to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Now now, I'm trying to do this chronologicaly, nothing wrong with KP, she's lovely, but I doubt many on here would present her lyrics as support to a scientific statement.

We'll get to that when we get to it.
I never said her lryics offer a scientific statement.

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join