It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Every species has a certain amount of allowable differences in a lot of things. That doesn't mean we can fly.
I am afraid you have made such a big noise about how we would face certain death if we drank untreated water because we are not from here I challenge you on your stupid statement above.

We can fly BTW we use our tech to achieve it. Like I said we thrive in every niche because we use tools.

Death by drinking water is one of YOUR key points yet you know that to be incorrect owing to your Mexican example. Talk about dishonesty.

Well I keep finding moe saying its not true so it depends on which way you mean by moving.
If only. The truth is you just repeat the same trash page after page. You show no signs of improving your standpoint. No signs that even though you do not accept evolution you understand what it says.

You have found nothing new you just spew out the same well chewed vomit. No one is interested.

And you think creating shoes is a form of evolution, come on man open your eyes.
Pathetic and no less than I have come to expect of you.

Now your talking utter nonsense, next your going to tell me we don't need water.
And you would be the connoisseur of utter nonsense.
Zola Budd: en.wikipedia.org...
Abebe Bikila: www.infoplease.com...

To name a couple. For you not to know that many tribes in Africa and the Amazon do not wear shoes shows your utter ignorance of the world you live which may explain why you dont feel at home.

You failed poorly here, and this is why we are destroying this planet, to many people believe the way you do.
Explain why you think I failed poorly here? Another statement from you that is not backed up

How do you get your calcium?
The same way every animal on this planet does. Again you have had this explained. Your claims falsified and you still keep repeating the same trash.

edit on 4-1-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by colin42 because: Added reply to a seperate stupid question

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

It does not matter where life began. Only the path it has taken since it began.

what a crock of #
What a wise and meaningful reply. Another dense head who does not understand what evolution explains.

What do you believe evolution is meant to explain then?

Also you have popped into this thread enough times and have yet to explain diversity. Give it a go or as per your post your full of what is contained in the crock.
edit on 2-1-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

well you obviously don't read my comments because I've said several times there is certainly some adaptation mechanism going on within species. I don't know how one can explain diversity if we can't figure how one species transforms into another and I totally disagree with you that the origin of life doesn't matter. If the origin of life was in some much older galaxy than the Milky Way and not unique to Earth then I'd say that's big deal and much more interesting than why life is diverse.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Saying that the origin of life doesn't matter is like saying the roots of a tree don't matter...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Darwin's theory of Evolution isn't necessarily right or wrong... It is the most original and profound guess relating to the origin of life.

It is quite a beautiful theory and from our foundation of understanding it seems to be the most plausible out of previous and existing theories!

His theory gave future generations the ability to branch off into greater discoveries!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I am afraid you have made such a big noise about how we would face certain death if we drank untreated water because we are not from here I challenge you on your stupid statement above.
Nope, I just said that some of us have to but we are putting ourselves at risk. There are obviously places where its safe to drink untreated water. Was all of humanity suppose to live close to those?

We can fly BTW we use our tech to achieve it. Like I said we thrive in every niche because we use tools.

Death by drinking water is one of YOUR key points yet you know that to be incorrect owing to your Mexican example. Talk about dishonesty.
On a rare occasion someone does actually die from drinking mexicos water. Usually those that have not built up an imunity.
You missed my point, again does it mean we were only suppose to live near places where we can drink water. You trading our technology with the off chance of getting sick. What if we had never figured out how to drill and treat water. Were we all suppose to only live in those areas?

It's a clue that in our intended enviroment, the water is plentiful and safe to drink.
Made for us, just like ants were made for the anteater to eat.

If only. The truth is you just repeat the same trash page after page. You show no signs of improving your standpoint. No signs that even though you do not accept evolution you understand what it says.

You have found nothing new you just spew out the same well chewed vomit. No one is interested.
Thats not true at all in fact Conn commented on mine just recently.

And yes nothing much has changed, maybe I'm hoping youll see the light LOL.

Pathetic and no less than I have come to expect of you.
Actually it is pathetic that we should have to resort to such overkill just to get by. I'm sure you still fail to understand whats going on.

To name a couple. For you not to know that many tribes in Africa and the Amazon do not wear shoes shows your utter ignorance of the world you live which may explain why you dont feel at home.
And in there terrain, that is possible, but not in ours. You are in essence saying, by using this as an excuse, that we were all suppose to live there and only there.

Explain why you think I failed poorly here? Another statement from you that is not backed up
You appear to be oblivious to the damage created to this planet just because of mans presence.

The same way every animal on this planet does. Again you have had this explained. Your claims falsified and you still keep repeating the same trash.
Well if your old enough to be arguing with me and still drinking from your mothers teat, something is not right.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Darwin wasn't original in his thinking, he believed as his Grandfather Erasmus did, we see the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Reminded me of and on subject, Pope John Paul II's words, it's true, Our
Lord's mother did not come from the apes.
_ _ _ _ _ _

Erasmus’s influence on Charles

Although Erasmus died seven years before Charles was born, Charles grew up in a household where his father, Robert, had imbibed Erasmus’s ‘free-thinking’ (materialist), anti-Christian ideas. So disbelief was an acceptable trait within the Darwin family—perceived not as ‘a moral crisis or rebellion’, but perhaps even as ‘a filial duty’.16

Charles read and ‘greatly admired’ Zoonomia when he was 18. Years later, when faced with the same sort of censure as Erasmus had faced, Charles tried to disown his grandfather’s book,17 claiming that, ‘on reading it a second time after an interval of ten or fifteen years, I was much disappointed; the proportion of speculation being so large to the facts given’.18 Nevertheless, in 1837, when Charles began writing his ideas in a notebook, he inscribed the word Zoonomia on the title page ‘to signal that he was treading the same path as his grandfather’.19

One of Charles’s chief arguments for evolution is based on the shape of the beaks of finches in response to the types of food available that he saw in the Galápagos Islands in 1835. Is it credible to think that he had not been influenced by what Erasmus had written on the subject? Namely: ‘Some birds have acquired harder beaks to crack nuts, as the parrot. Others have acquired beaks adapted to break the harder seeds, as sparrows. Others for the softer seeds of flowers, or the buds of trees, as the finches. Other birds have acquired long beaks … and others broad ones … . All … gradually produced during many generations by the perpetual endeavour of the creatures to supply the want of food (I:504).’20

Almost every topic discussed, and example given, in Zoonomia reappears in Charles’s Origin. In fact, all but one of Charles’s books have their counterpart in a chapter of Zoonomia or an essay-note to one of Erasmus’s poems.21 And Charles’s own copies of Zoonomia and The Botanic Garden are extensively marked and annotated.

So, Erasmus cast a long shadow which, via his grandson, has made atheism intellectually respectable and changed the worldview of Western mankind from belief in the Creator God to the worship of humanistic hedonism, free from any sense of accountability to the God who is ‘Judge of all the earth’ (Genesis 18:25).

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It does not matter where life began. Only the path it has taken since it began.

what a crock of #
What a wise and meaningful reply. Another dense head who does not understand what evolution explains.

What do you believe evolution is meant to explain then?

Also you have popped into this thread enough times and have yet to explain diversity. Give it a go or as per your post your full of what is contained in the crock.
edit on 2-1-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

well you obviously don't read my comments because I've said several times there is certainly some adaptation mechanism going on within species. I don't know how one can explain diversity if we can't figure how one species transforms into another and I totally disagree with you that the origin of life doesn't matter. If the origin of life was in some much older galaxy than the Milky Way and not unique to Earth then I'd say that's big deal and much more interesting than why life is diverse.
I totally disagree with you that how life started from the point of view of evolution matters in the slightest.

Yes I agree how life started is a big question but evolution is not the tool to answer it and never will be. That you dont realise this indicates to me you either do not understand it or that you bring creation into the debate because it acts as a spoiler to the whole conversation.

I do realise that you do not dismiss all that evolution says but yet have no answers to the question on the table. If you hold evolution to be incorrect in part or in whole you must have an alternative. All I am asking is that you put that on the table. Explain diversity without it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
Saying that the origin of life doesn't matter is like saying the roots of a tree don't matter...
See my reply above. As far as the theory of evolution is concerned it does not matter.

In trying to use evolution to explain creation is akin to taking a screw driver to a nut and bolt. Its the wrong tool and so is bound to fail which I am begining to understand is exactly why you bring creation to a thread about evolution.

The avoidance of the OP question to explain diversity without evolution has also been avoided at all costs. Why?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Nope, I just said that some of us have to but we are putting ourselves at risk. There are obviously places where its safe to drink untreated water. Was all of humanity suppose to live close to those?
How dishonest is that? I hope your red faced with embarrassment. You should be.

On a rare occasion someone does actually die from drinking mexicos water. Usually those that have not built up an imunity.
You missed my point, again does it mean we were only suppose to live near places where we can drink water. You trading our technology with the off chance of getting sick. What if we had never figured out how to drill and treat water. Were we all suppose to only live in those areas?
On rare occassions now. How many times are you going to move your goalposts?

You would find it hard to survive if you chose to live somewhere with no water. Luckily for you human genius provides water and sewage systems.

It's a clue that in our intended enviroment, the water is plentiful and safe to drink.
Ants were made for the anteater? For you info the 'anteaters main diet is termites. You again never bothered to read the links I supplied which is why I usually dont bother when answering you.

So are you now telling me that termites and anteaters appeared magically at the same time?

No idea what you are trying to say here. Whats a Conn?

You have had the opposite effect on me. I wont ever be seeing the light you see as it obviously makes you blind to everything around you.

Actually it is pathetic that we should have to resort to such overkill just to get by. I'm sure you still fail to understand whats going on.
Friend there is only one person on this thread that has no understanding of what is going on. I am typing to him now.

And in there terrain, that is possible, but not in ours. You are in essence saying, by using this as an excuse, that we were all suppose to live there and only there.
What bullshine, in their trerrain it is possible. Do you think their ground is made of mattresses.

Please stop telling me what I am saying. Read what I type to you, that is what I am saying. You are the one that keeps coming out with infantile response and yet again you have avoided answering the points I linked to.

You appear to be oblivious to the damage created to this planet just because of mans presence.
I am quite aware. Those that put themselves apart from all other life and that consider themselves special do not help. Those that think as you do that any action you take will have no affect on all other life dont help. Those that excuse themselves by saying we dont fit are no help at all

The overiding message evolution gives us is that we are all related, linked and dependant on each other and the enviroment. Ignore it as you do at your peril.

Well if your old enough to be arguing with me and still drinking from your mothers teat, something is not right.
What a very insulting, uninformed and ignorant reply even though you have been shown many times in this thread that we DO NOT NEED MILK TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE. Your just too thick to understand it.

I gave up debateing with you pages ago. I will however continue to point out your lies, deciet, ignorance and wrong headedness.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

How dishonest is that? I hope your red faced with embarrassment. You should be.

On rare occassions now. How many times are you going to move your goalposts?
Heres an example of what happens when the MDG is not met. You can apologize when your red faced.
worldwatercouncil.org...
I also lived by the mexico border growing up which is why I personally know so much about it.

You would find it hard to survive if you chose to live somewhere with no water. Luckily for you human genius provides water and sewage systems.

Ants were made for the anteater? For you info the 'anteaters main diet is termites. You again never bothered to read the links I supplied which is why I usually dont bother when answering you.

So are you now telling me that termites and anteaters appeared magically at the same time?
You stooge, ants are termites, they are part of the same family, OMG.

flrec.ifas.ufl.edu...

No idea what you are trying to say here. Whats a Conn?
"Connect" is another ATS member that was chatting on here.

You have had the opposite effect on me. I wont ever be seeing the light you see as it obviously makes you blind to everything around you.
Why do you have to be so incredulous. Your going to be that guy, or bloke as you say that ends up on the nightly news complaining that aliens abducted you and probed your anus, but you know it didn't really happen becuase you don't believe in aliens.

Friend there is only one person on this thread that has no understanding of what is going on. I am typing to him now.
Are you trying to say I'm not evolving?

What bullshine, in their trerrain it is possible. Do you think their ground is made of mattresses.
Well it sure in the hell isn't made out of -40 degree ice like mine is sometimes.

Please stop telling me what I am saying. Read what I type to you, that is what I am saying. You are the one that keeps coming out with infantile response and yet again you have avoided answering the points I linked to.

I am quite aware. Those that put themselves apart from all other life and that consider themselves special do not help. Those that think as you do that any action you take will have no affect on all other life dont help. Those that excuse themselves by saying we dont fit are no help at all

The overiding message evolution gives us is that we are all related, linked and dependant on each other and the enviroment. Ignore it as you do at your peril.
Thats not true, you cant begin to work with a problem until you have fist admitted there is one. I'm telling you we are a big problem.

What a very insulting, uninformed and ignorant reply even though you have been shown many times in this thread that we DO NOT NEED MILK TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE. Your just too thick to understand it.

I gave up debateing with you pages ago. I will however continue to point out your lies, deciet, ignorance and wrong headedness.
Well true, at least that we just need the calcium, not the milk, and as soon as you find a plentiful source that gives it to us thats not in milk, then we are screwed. And I allready linked to show we do in fact need more calcium as we get older.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I know you want to look at links I give you as well but maybe you wouldn't mind looking at a chart. Notice how your calcium requirements actually go up as you get older.

www.surgeongeneral.gov...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Tooth....I want you to know that I respect any persons religious beliefs. I see no conflict in ones belief in GOD and verifiable facts of reality. Even the Vaticans Science Group has stated that they understand that Evolution is a Scientific fact but that God used this process to create Humanity and all things in the Universe.

The same group has also stated that there is a very high probability that Extra Terestrials exist in our universe.

THIS IS THE VATICAN! They have a directive ordered by Pope John Paul II to get ahead of the curve as to not loose the emerging youth of the world by sticking to Biblical Stories as fact but rather stories to teach.

Your posting trying to show evolution as a non-reality has no logic as even the majority of all major Religious Sects and their leadership has embraced EVOLUTION as fact. Evolution is undeniable and is not a theory.

Even the simplest of examples of millions that exist in our daily lives a child could understand. One example...a child gets a shot at the doctors office to immunize the kid from POLIO or any other number od diseases. This is an example of EVOLUTION.

As a weak strain of the Bacteria or Virus is introduced into our bodies blood stream....our immune system...analizes it on a genetic level...kills it...and changes the bodies ability to fight the disease off.

As far as HIV or AIDS is concerned...it is a SIMEAN virus that is transferable to Humans by direct fluid transphere...or Eating a Chimp in Africa they call bush meat...and because Humans and Chimps are so close geneticly...we get the Virus but our immune system has a dificult time fighting it off as it infects the immune system itself.

Chips can fight off HIV to an extent and some Humans immune systems can kill it outright! How is this possible...because some of us still have the genetics that are shared with all chimps and humans but to a greater extent as we all had a common ancester. Geneticists are working with these people who are immune to produce a genetic cure for all HIV or AIds patients.

I know you mean well but...you are allowing your steadfast belief to blind you to the realities. After we mapped the Human Genome and every single atom on it....we proved 100% without any doubt that evolution is a fact...it cannot be disproven because it is a truth...the Vatican and Pope know this...as do all major religion leaderships...now...it is your turn. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Tooth....I want you to know that I respect any persons religious beliefs. I see no conflict in ones belief in GOD and verifiable facts of reality. Even the Vaticans Science Group has stated that they understand that Evolution is a Scientific fact but that God used this process to create Humanity and all things in the Universe.

The same group has also stated that there is a very high probability that Extra Terestrials exist in our universe.

THIS IS THE VATICAN! They have a directive ordered by Pope John Paul II to get ahead of the curve as to not loose the emerging youth of the world by sticking to Biblical Stories as fact but rather stories to teach.

Your posting trying to show evolution as a non-reality has no logic as even the majority of all major Religious Sects and their leadership has embraced EVOLUTION as fact. Evolution is undeniable and is not a theory.
Well your making it sound like I'm just being downright mean, and thats not the case. Everything I have been directed to read via links, about evolution clearly states that its a postulated theory, or a hypothetical theory.

I'm just going by what I'm being sent to read.

Even the simplest of examples of millions that exist in our daily lives a child could understand. One example...a child gets a shot at the doctors office to immunize the kid from POLIO or any other number od diseases. This is an example of EVOLUTION.
Well it seems to be on ongoing problem in discussion about evolution. People are constantly getting adaptation confused with evolution. They are in fact very different from one another but very easy to confuse.

So here is a quote from Wiki on adaptation...
An adaptation in biology is a trait with a current functional role in the life history of an organism that is maintained and evolved by means of natural selection.
en.wikipedia.org...

So Adaptation is a trait, commonly confused with evolution, but very different.

I keep trying to get this across to peeps and they keep trying to accept adaptation as though its evolution.

As a weak strain of the Bacteria or Virus is introduced into our bodies blood stream....our immune system...analizes it on a genetic level...kills it...and changes the bodies ability to fight the disease off.
This again is adaptation.

Chips can fight off HIV to an extent and some Humans immune systems can kill it outright! How is this possible...because some of us still have the genetics that are shared with all chimps and humans but to a greater extent as we all had a common ancester. Geneticists are working with these people who are immune to produce a genetic cure for all HIV or AIds patients.
We do share an amazing 97% DNA overlap with monkeys and 70% with rats. However none of this proves relation because for all we know, a creator decided to use recycled DNA to build additional life. We just don't know.

I know you mean well but...you are allowing your steadfast belief to blind you to the realities. After we mapped the Human Genome and every single atom on it....we proved 100% without any doubt that evolution is a fact...it cannot be disproven because it is a truth...the Vatican and Pope know this...as do all major religion leaderships...now...it is your turn. Split Infinity
My sister got to sit close to the pope in rome FYI.
I'm not religious myself.
Anyhow, I'm unable to locate any fossils or bones that prove evolution transgression.
I'm unable to locate any documented cases of evolution being recorded in process.
I'm unable to locate any species that verifies coming from or changing into another species.
Aside from viruses and some rare small mollecules, speciation simply doesn't exist and certainly doesn't exist in humans.
All of the links I'm guided to indicate to be either a hypothetical theory or a postulated theory.
There just seems to be that one little thing called evidence, of ANY type, to support ANY sections of evolution.
So what am I to believe? God being a space alien is ranking pretty darn high on the list of choices right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I think your confusion in this concept of a difference in adaptation and evolution stems from not looking at the fact that that species which is unable to adapt...dies out...and the remainder of that species that does not...breeds and multiplies carrying with them the genetic traits that allowed them to adapt thus the strong survive and pass along their genetic traits to their young.

Over time...biological changes will occur to make the surviving members prodgeny even more able to survive and be in balance with their enviroment. But some biological changes driven by adaptation are very quick and lifeform will evolve astonishingly different.

As example...certain frogs will change from male to female or the reverse if there are too many of one gender in an area. This happens in a matter of weeks. A human being can breath oxygenated water like air and use their lungs like gills instantaniously. Another amazing feet of Human evolution that happens rapidly is a complete change in brain neural activity in the event of trauma or seperation of the brains hemesphires.

All Humans are really THREE conciousnesses. The left hemesphire of our brains is the Analitical side....the Ride side is the Creative side and our Subconcious...which records alls sensory imput and never forgets like a computer....is our third conciousness. My name is Split Infinity for a reason...all three consciousnesses are aware of each other. In most people...the three compare information and dependent on topic...one will become dominant for action or response...not with me. All three are screaming at each other as what is the correct course of action. In some people this is a major problem and they do a procedure that cuts the connection between the two hemesphires as it is possible to develop multiple personalities if this is not done. Fortunate for me...I have a dominant subconscious that shows the other two what the input really was rather than guessing or creatively making up data.

Because of this...when a CT scan is taken of my Brain...it shows neural pathways that are connected to all being used for the purpose of direct communication between all three areas associated with brain function. This realignment was done by my body as an Evolutionary change in how the brain is supposed to work. It is not something I was born with and we don't grow new brain cells....but they can be rewired. This rewiring was done on a Mentally forced biological level. Since a person has a certain number of brain cells and can't grow new ones...we can only loose them...my body and mental/biological needs were forced to change. So it is not like I grew new neural pathways...because no one can...my Brain did it by forcing biolgical re-routing of a standard network.

So...Roses are red...Violets are blue....I know what I am talking about...and so am I....and Me Too!
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Heres an example of what happens when the MDG is not met. You can apologize when your red faced.
worldwatercouncil.org...
I also lived by the mexico border growing up which is why I personally know so much about it.
What do you think that proves? I take it there are no schools near the border of Mexico if your knowledge of sanition is as limited as it appears from your replies.

Many times in this thread you have stated humans would die from drinking untreated water because they are not from here. You then offered an example where that was not the case. The only red face here should be yours as yet again you have been shown to be dishonest.

You stooge, ants are termites, they are part of the same family, OMG.
So are humans and the other great apes. I ask again do they have schools in your area?

"Connect" is another ATS member that was chatting on here.
In that case who cares.

Why do you have to be so incredulous. Your going to be that guy, or bloke as you say that ends up on the nightly news complaining that aliens abducted you and probed your anus, but you know it didn't really happen becuase you don't believe in aliens.
How delusional and mentally unsound are you? Do you need fantasy for every part of your life? Is there something about your sexuality that you are trying to deny? It appears something is wrong given the unrelated answers that pop out from you.

Are you trying to say I'm not evolving?
I am saying you are clinging onto to your fantasy so hard you refuse to look at any and all evidence that proves it wrong.

Again you show no understanding of evolution. You cannot evolve you can only pass on your genes to the next generation. Those genes may take effect if benificial. In your case they are likely to be totally ineffectual.

Well it sure in the hell isn't made out of -40 degree ice like mine is sometimes.
No it is hard baked very hot mud/grassland/roads/pavements.

Thats not true, you cant begin to work with a problem until you have fist admitted there is one. I'm telling you we are a big problem.
Do you ever read what is written before your fantasy world kicks in. Admitting there is a problem is what I am saying your kind are not doing. You put your gods up to either take the fall or to save your ass and at the very least remove you from blame.

God gave us dominian over all other animals. The pope tells an over populated world contraception is against god and must not be used. The list of stupidity goes on

Well true, at least that we just need the calcium, not the milk, and as soon as you find a plentiful source that gives it to us thats not in milk, then we are screwed. And I allready linked to show we do in fact need more calcium as we get older.
And you have already been shown that you have even attempted to make this fit your fantasy and read into the information only what suits you. You again only bring your own propaganda to the table whislt rejecting everything that does not fit your agenda.

edit on 5-1-2012 by colin42 because: Pressed complete to soon

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

I know you want to look at links I give you as well but maybe you wouldn't mind looking at a chart. Notice how your calcium requirements actually go up as you get older.

www.surgeongeneral.gov...
no one disputes we need calcium. What is rejected is your utter nonsense that we can only get this from milk and that mothers nursing infants need milk to make milk. Add all the other ill informed, completely wrong information you think you know about our dietry needs.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I think your confusion in this concept of a difference in adaptation and evolution stems from not looking at the fact that that species which is unable to adapt...dies out...and the remainder of that species that does not...breeds and multiplies carrying with them the genetic traits that allowed them to adapt thus the strong survive and pass along their genetic traits to their young.
Now your confusing survival of the fittest with adaptation.

Over time...biological changes will occur to make the surviving members prodgeny even more able to survive and be in balance with their enviroment. But some biological changes driven by adaptation are very quick and lifeform will evolve astonishingly different.
Well I think that permissalbe or allowable changes are allowed in a species but that it can never venture out of certain points even over time.

As example...certain frogs will change from male to female or the reverse if there are too many of one gender in an area. This happens in a matter of weeks. A human being can breath oxygenated water like air and use their lungs like gills instantaniously. Another amazing feet of Human evolution that happens rapidly is a complete change in brain neural activity in the event of trauma or seperation of the brains hemesphires.
Well they are some amazing critters for sure, but I think they have very little to do with the human species. You have to remember, if we arent from here, and I'm assuming you at least see that I have some valid points at this point, then you cant even compare us to the life on this planet.

All Humans are really THREE conciousnesses. The left hemesphire of our brains is the Analitical side....the Ride side is the Creative side and our Subconcious...which records alls sensory imput and never forgets like a computer....is our third conciousness. My name is Split Infinity for a reason...all three consciousnesses are aware of each other. In most people...the three compare information and dependent on topic...one will become dominant for action or response...not with me. All three are screaming at each other as what is the correct course of action. In some people this is a major problem and they do a procedure that cuts the connection between the two hemesphires as it is possible to develop multiple personalities if this is not done. Fortunate for me...I have a dominant subconscious that shows the other two what the input really was rather than guessing or creatively making up data.
Well our brains doing a lot more than we know at this point. There is proof in the bible, proof with vestigal organs and proof in sevants that our brains can do a lot more than we know.

Because of this...when a CT scan is taken of my Brain...it shows neural pathways that are connected to all being used for the purpose of direct communication between all three areas associated with brain function. This realignment was done by my body as an Evolutionary change in how the brain is supposed to work. It is not something I was born with and we don't grow new brain cells....but they can be rewired. This rewiring was done on a Mentally forced biological level. Since a person has a certain number of brain cells and can't grow new ones...we can only loose them...my body and mental/biological needs were forced to change. So it is not like I grew new neural pathways...because no one can...my Brain did it by forcing biolgical re-routing of a standard network.
I think our brains only function, or have the lack of such as punishments that were handed down from god. It says so in the bible too.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

What do you think that proves? I take it there are no schools near the border of Mexico if your knowledge of sanition is as limited as it appears from your replies.
Well that link, if you would have read it, you would know is not about mexico, it was just an example of water concearns. Now are all those people suppose to move, or were they not suppose to live there to begin with?

Many times in this thread you have stated humans would die from drinking untreated water because they are not from here. You then offered an example where that was not the case. The only red face here should be yours as yet again you have been shown to be dishonest.
Not true at all, the link provided stats on death rates from unsafe water. Your blushing ....

So are humans and the other great apes. I ask again do they have schools in your area?
Of course, and they are smart enough to not be teaching evolution.

How delusional and mentally unsound are you? Do you need fantasy for every part of your life? Is there something about your sexuality that you are trying to deny? It appears something is wrong given the unrelated answers that pop out from you.
Well the point was that you would still be in deniel even if it happend to you.

I am saying you are clinging onto to your fantasy so hard you refuse to look at any and all evidence that proves it wrong.
I have waited patiently thick and thin through over 150 pages, and no one is willing to give me any proof. Do you have any?

Again you show no understanding of evolution. You cannot evolve you can only pass on your genes to the next generation. Those genes may take effect if benificial. In your case they are likely to be totally ineffectual.
Then why is it after over 250 million bones that have been collected, we have yet to find one that connects us to anything else?

No it is hard baked very hot mud/grassland/roads/pavements.
Our feet can calus and take to that, but walking on ice where I live it cant. Now tell me, were humans not suppose to live in my climate?

God gave us dominian over all other animals. The pope tells an over populated world contraception is against god and must not be used. The list of stupidity goes on
Of course because he wanted us to multiply because he needed people to mine gold.

And you have already been shown that you have even attempted to make this fit your fantasy and read into the information only what suits you. You again only bring your own propaganda to the table whislt rejecting everything that does not fit your agenda.
I still wait, patiently, wating for some type of proof.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

no one disputes we need calcium. What is rejected is your utter nonsense that we can only get this from milk and that mothers nursing infants need milk to make milk. Add all the other ill informed, completely wrong information you think you know about our dietry needs.
Yes cows have utters. Well where do you expect the mother to get her calcium from? She cant just pull it out of her @$$. She needs a source as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Yes cows have utters.

Did you really just type that?????

I am beggining to think, based on the tangents you go off on, that you are not real.

I think the member known as Itsthetooth is actualy an AI program. I believe that the AI program known as itsthetooth has been programed with a limited belief system then released on this forum to see how it copes with rational argument.

To the programers of the AI program known as Itsthetooth i say:

Condratulations, you managed to fools us into thinking we were talking to a reasoning rational human for quite some time.
Fail though on the AI programs capacity to learn.

Where do I claim my prize????

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join