It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I've got the PDF fully updated and I did add the redacted the page. I added it to the end, although I'm 100% certain that it's actually page 8.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I dunno.

I'm barely following this as it is.

Soon all I will be doing is mumbling to myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I don't understand this illusion and willingness of people to play this type of games created by ATS.
Is it not pointless when you beat the game in the end? The only thing you get out of this is your time wasted.

I hope you guys realise that these are distractions. Made to keep you in here, instead of out there.

But have fun. I hope you feel satisfied when you win that ipad in the end. Courtesy of Apple. That's right! From them corporations you so much hate!

By the way, why am I so uptight over this whole thing!? It's just a game! Just. A. Game. It's not like games keep anyone complacent and docile...

And don't worry! After this one is done (or not), there will be a new game right on the way! Courtesy of ATS!

NOT.

We play it because it is a game and it is fun. That is why. And the next game we will probably play. Perhaps these games are something that some of actually like to do. I am not playing for anything except the fun of the game.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
New message on the website... www.enigma-amgine.com...

Clue is last.before
edit on 25-9-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

Could that be the last Bush before Obama? It means the last before something else...that leaves it wide open.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondTheFold

didnt stop you from correcting folks tho.. just given yah a hard time man im in the same boat, toatally just helped solve the last clue by connecting the dots to the right thread, i just didnt know how to look at the source code, but as of where to go now im lost. if the g.g.f conspiracy is already solved, then this new clue would be our only clue.
The DECEIVED BY ALLIES clue may not even be a clue. I took the REDACTED BY UTA image, mirrored it horizontaly, and the camo made the letters look like dif letters. An R upside down looks like IS. and so forth.
i un scrambeled the new letters to make DECEIVED BY ALLIES
so this might not even be a clue.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

thanks for coming by and given your two cents tho. couldnt tell yah how long ive been chomping at the bit to find out who has the time to waste,going around complaining to others about how ridiculously they spend THEIR time. bravo dude you sure showed us. in fact youll prob even waste more of this precious time you speak of, to form a rebutle for this very comment im writing now. completly missing my point. oh well
love yah

sorry im not one to flog a dead horse gusse me and keltar thought the same of yah, and typed at the same time.

edit on 25-9-2011 by mathiasrook because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i still think the last clue means last period before (last.before)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Cool.

I agree, that's where it fell in the sequence of events. But since it does have a file number, I believe we need to figure out how to unredact it. I don't think there is another page that is the unredacted version, eh?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have a different take on "msg: last before".

The twitter feed page has a typo at the top where www.enigma-amgine.com is "accidentally" spelled www.anigma-amgne.com. Since there are "no coincidences" in this game, I typed "anigma" into the ATS search. Other than this thread, the only other that contains a typo of "anigma" is the "Osama Bin Laden" thread used earlier to find a journal page (sorry, don't have the link).

Well, perhaps the "anigma" clue was supposed to be used to find that journal page, and the clue that was attributed to it ("important death is delayed") is still an open clue.

I dunno, just my thought on why it seems like we're being told we missed a clue. Yay? Nay?
edit on 25-9-2011 by InTheFlesh1980 because: clarity

Edit: Interestingly enough, a typo of "engma" for the word enigma on ATS search also has one hit. The 2nd half of www.anigma-amgne.com has the "i" missing. Maybe nothing, but weird.
edit on 25-9-2011 by InTheFlesh1980 because: Afterthought!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

can anyone also please explain the way that the pages where solved?, for the ones who did not get them. it might help us figure out how to go about the new puzzles

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
post removed by staff

Nice to know he goes to college and does not spend his time trolling ATS to give us his opinions. Because God forbid it would take any effort to troll websites. He probably should be doing homework right now. Good thing the rest of us who went to college don't think like this guy. Perhaps he must be lonely and bored to have to troll for friends.

Anyway, back to the thread....

Redacted by UTA....could that be University of Texas Austin? Home of the Texas Longhorns? They are digitizing their archealogy information.
edit on Mon Sep 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

thanks so much i will try to understand. please have patients with us slower members.. i wish i would have caught on in the beginning i would have a better chance of getting in the game and being of help

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ok, here is something maybe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It says here that Karl Rove made an appearance at UTA, and someone asked a question about Alex Jones and was arrested.

I thought it was interesting that someone posting on there was AllisOne...

Perhaps Allison is really AllisOne, with the e purposely taken off?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok, in the last page, Kenneth Ingersoll is introduced as the Chief of Staff for Tulaine Obama, and the UTA seems to me like the ruling organization in the future.

There are parallels with the clues we have been finding, and the storyline.

Obama's last Chief of Staff was Rahm Emanuel, who resigned, and now it's William Daley. The current clue is "last.before". Aren't there any threads on ATS dealing with Rahm, as he was the last Chief of Staff before Daley.

There should be a high profile thread with lots of pages and flags to find the next clue in.

That's where I am looking next. Anyone?

We are still working on the redacted pic, and trying to figure out the black oval at the top of the last pic. Those are still two undefined clues.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Ok, in the last page, Kenneth Ingersoll is introduced as the Chief of Staff for Tulaine Obama, and the UTA seems to me like the ruling organization in the future.

There are parallels with the clues we have been finding, and the storyline.

Obama's last Chief of Staff was Rahm Emanuel, who resigned, and now it's William Daley. The current clue is "last.before". Aren't there any threads on ATS dealing with Rahm, as he was the last Chief of Staff before Daley.

There should be a high profile thread with lots of pages and flags to find the next clue in.

That's where I am looking next. Anyone?

We are still working on the redacted pic, and trying to figure out the black oval at the top of the last pic. Those are still two undefined clues.

What picture? And yes, Rahm Emmanuel does make sense. I need the link for the picture, because I have to keep bouncing between FireFox and IE, I miss a lot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/25/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I don't want to sound picky, but the black oval is actually made up of 44 overlapping circles (Yes, I counted them) - I don't know if that is relevant, but wanted to put that out there.

I am still drawn to the clue 'a star story'. Perhaps the unredacted page can be found using that clue and the message last.before is telling us to take another look at an old clue.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join