It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Troop Movement in the United States. Why? Elenin? Collapse? What?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This has been a subject that has been talked about over the last year. I personally have seen much more movement especially living near a couple bases. One of them I see every day and have for over 10 years. I seen the movement ramp up and deployment take place during the Iraq invasion. That was the only elevated activity I have seen there. Lately I am seeing temporary housing units go in as well as mass troops and equipment. I have driven past long convoys and seen trains on multiple occasions over the past couple weeks loaded down with vehicles. Wonder what's going on...

Here's some reports...

edit on 19-9-2011 by dasysgod because: Fixing link

edit on 19-9-2011 by dasysgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well its definitely not Elenin so we can rule that out

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Your link's not working.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure why the troops are on the move, but your link does not work

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i do not know where you are located , but the indiana guard units are on the 2 week maneuvers and headed to
kansas last week every national guard unit has a two week bivouac every year

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The possibility for quick untimely uprising has never been a greater threat.

If one got ahold in the United States, not sanctioned by the state, they want to be prepared to destroy it within moments of it actually happening.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm afraid I wouldn't see those movement and this is not normal. It's a small national guard base that's getting all the activity, not the large one mid state.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

Well, my unit recieved notification of an elevation in the Force Protection level on Friday. They moved it from Alpha to Bravo. That is here in the U.S. so there is something going on. There was no change for the 9/11 aniversary which I found odd considering all of the hype going on during that entire week. Something is up, but what it is I do not know.
Now as for all of the truckers out there seeing military hardware being transported around let me inform you that this is business as usual. As a military truck driver I can say confidently that on any given day for the past 9 years there will be equipment being shipped to and fro for a variety of reasons. Right now there are units changing home bases and a lot of the older stuff is getting turned in and mothballed. Some of it is being sold to make way for the new budget constraints coming down the pike.
FEMA is all over the place considering the hurricanes and storms. The report from Joplin about FEMA all over the place was sensationalist. They have been there since the tornado...duh.
As interesting as this so called report is I would take it at face value. It is just too easy to take regular events and make it look like there is something going down. There is no way to verify the sources presented, and let's face it. There are a lot of paranoid people in this day and age.
My advice is to be prepared for an emergency anyway. It is the smart thing to do. In a real situation you won't see it coming or have much warning so preparedness is imperative.
edit on 9/19/2011 by LastStand because: spelling. and I probably still missed some.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Interesting I just finished watching one of my youtube subscribers vids:

And read this comment that someone had posted as a reply a few hours ago:

this is a bulletin posted by atlanticobr 5hours ago "Friends, a friend who is American military, which corresponds to our channel, told us that the troops spread across states and borders, are waiting to receive the red alert at any time. He is still trying to find out what kind of emergency it is, but he said it was an imminent operation, coordinated with other countries in Europe and Asia. Stay alert for any imminent event or false flag." definitely feels like something is around the corner. renegaed 3 hours ago 3

On a side note, I do seem to be coming across a lot of mentioning of September 27th lately:

"Why Is September 27, 2011 On Swiss Bank Notes?"

Hmmmmmmm.....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Fema Involved Probably.

I'm reading that this has been going on for months now, either apart of the whole martial law thing or just a response from our government should the US citizens decide to riot or start a revolution. Not saying this is fact, just what I've seen looking this up, and you all should do the same.

To back up Last Stand, Bravo was given.

edit on 19-9-2011 by Canned2na because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStand
reply to post by dasysgod

Well, my unit recieved notification of an elevation in the Force Protection level on Friday. They moved it from Alpha to Bravo. That is here in the U.S. so there is something going on. There was no change for the 9/11 aniversary which I found odd considering all of the hype going on during that entire week. Something is up, but what it is I do not know.

That IS interesting! Keep us posted if anything changes or you find out more!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If you get a chance, you should check out the book The Genesis Grid by PM Woolford. Some of the information is a little..biblical in nature, and I don't necessarily agree with all he writes, but there are quite a few reasons to believe that anywhere around the night of the 29th through the 30th is going to be pretty interesting. The author seems to think it might have something important to do with a GREAT deception of sorts.
On a personal level, myself and my family have been on high alert this past week. Major feeling of uneasiness..sort of like an animal that senses a large predator around..you can't see it, but you KNOW it's there. Stay vigilant, everyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I talked to my brother in law today and he's a truck driver and he says he's seen a large increase in activity on the roads. It may be troop returns from the drawdowns but I don't completely buy that. We've heard of drawdowns of troop levels for years now, and all of a sudden they're all coming home at once, with Iraq sitting in shambles for all inyensive purpose.

I googled "increase in troop movement in us during september 2011" and came across several articles discussing increase in troop movement. Personally I think our military is preparing to go to "Delta" and there is something brewing.

I think we are about to find out whether we are in "check" or "checkmate". Either way I think we are in for some interesting events and times to say the least.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11

On a personal level, myself and my family have been on high alert this past week. Major feeling of uneasiness..sort of like an animal that senses a large predator around..you can't see it, but you KNOW it's there. Stay vigilant, everyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

If you are having precognitive dreams, by all means..pay attention!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Same here i have had this on edge feeling for a while its really weird like something is going to happen but ya just do not know what or when.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
tagging this to watch. Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'd wondered about this when I saw it come out a few days ago, but it might help explain some of this. The US State Department issued an Iraq Travel Warning on the 13th that included this:

The United States has reduced the number of U.S. military forces in Iraq and ended the combat mission there on August 31, 2010. Consistent with agreements between the two countries, the United States is scheduled to complete its withdrawal of military forces from Iraq by December 31, 2011.

Iraq Travel Warning - Sept 13, 2011

It would appear we are bringing the vast majority home from Iraq and by the end of the year at that. I'd also found that there are a few large scale exercises scheduled for the next week into next weekend at different bases. Fort Campbell is apparently having a big one for emergency response with the local community. I suppose all this could just as easily screen other things. We won't have long to wait on this answer anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been a member here for two years. I was a lurker for probably nine months before that. If there is one trend that holds true on ATS it is that this topic comes up monthly. Somebody asks why there is so much troop movement. Then somebody comes along and tells us that their "friend" in the military tells them an operation is around the corner.

At that point somebody has to jump in and tell us that they feel "something is coming." They never know what it is but they usually had a symbolic dream and now they are scared. There will be at least a handfull of people that come along and say "I feel it too." Nobody knows what "it" is really. They just all know that their paranoia is at full red alert.

The bad thing is that one day it will be true and nobody will care. It is the "boy that cried wolf" syndrome. Eventually the paranoia and useless lies dull everybody else's senses.

There have been some good explinations in this thread. Those explinations concerned legitimate logistical issues. Now we also have to remember that with all of the naturual disasaters personel and resources were shuffled. Some redeployments of resources were rescheduled. In other cases troops and resources were moved to keep them out of harms way. They eventually have to be returned.

Look for the logical explination. Not every humvee is a signal of the coming apocalypse.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well, clearly the Borg have entered Sector 001.

<<   2 >>

join