It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dis info Alex Jones admits he's using sublminal messages to fool the ignorant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
And here's another thing...Alex Jones believes in "Jesus" he's a christian and tries to convince others that Jesus is real, more disinfo, and read the comments again, you see people saying "oh alex im so glad you believe in jesus" whatever credibility he has is lost
Alex himself has converted many people over to christianity, with his subliminal messages technique, that he uses in his videos.

All of that to cover up a hit job on Christians? We get it. You hate Christians for being Christians.

As to Jones, I think most know he is a fraud earning his living by manipulating gullible people. Jones is not a Christian anyway. To be Christian you can't participate in spreading lies and spinning facts. Lots of fake Christians out there. More than real ones in fact.

I'm guessing you are one of those who wrongly believes if a person says they are Christian, they are Christian. Or perhaps you do realize that but it does not fit into your desire to practice your chosen hate against a group simply because of their beliefs. But then people who believe in things like not lying, murdering, cheating on their wives or doing harm to others while forgiving others for their mistakes, are incredibly threatening aren't we.

If your not careful our idea of loving our neighbors and caring about others might rub off on you like a disease. Imagine what a horrible world this would be if everyone followed the teachings of Jesus. A world without hate would be such a terrible place.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

He tries to convince people that Jesus is real? Where is the proof that he wasn't or isn't real? The bible has never been proven to be true, I'll give you that, but it has never been dis-proven either. For you to say that Jesus was never real, or isn't real, is no different than Alex Jones saying that he is real, because neither can be proven. I figured that you, being the "right brained" intellectual that you clearly are, would realize that. Clearly you are nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual infant. I am right handed and I know that Alex Jones is full of it most of the time, so maybe it's something else.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are doing alright.

I think that there are people who tend to follow. They don't want to think for themselves.They find it hard to use their own brain.

They don't judge people statistically , they judge people daily and in the moment.

I think that it is wrong.

People like Alex Jones had shown me that he is partially a man that can be trusted.

An advice for OP : If you want to be precious you should work on your own properties , By denying others price , you just lower your own price.
edit on 19/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm guessing you are one of those who wrongly believes if a person says they are Christian, they are Christian

Is it that simple ?

I don't think so.

When somebody starts to follow in a god sent religion , he should try to stay aware in his battles with himself and with Satan. He may fail in some cases , but there is always a way to come back.

So if somebody accepts to be a Christian , and he fails in his tests , he is not Christian ?

No , He is a Christian , but he had failed in his tests. The man who chooses a religion is not a criterion for the religion . (i.e he is not Christ). He should try to follow Christ in his way.

If some body claims that he is Christian , he isn't supposed to be a real follower of Christ.

This is just a start.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Wow, you cant answer the question, so you attack attack attack.

I think we can all see what jones has taught you...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You're taking this off topic, but then so did the OP in the OP.

I could have been clearer I suppose. Many who say they are Christian say so for social or political expediency. They are not Christians.

Those who participated in for instance the Spanish Inquisitions were not Christians. That is of course an extreme example. Even today I think the pulpits are full of those preaching who never believed themselves.

Just stating you are Christian does not mean you believe or actually are a Christian. First you must believe and then you must exhibit that in behavior. We all fall short and I often do myself. Its the fruits that reveal the truth and ignoring outward signs is not wise.

We are under attack and it won't stop, it will get much worse very soon I think.

I also recognize I made an error by even posting what I did. Why would Christians have a discussion about our Faith on ATS? We would not and should not. It was a mistake to do so. I was drawn in because I've caught Jones repeating things he already knew were untrue. To me that is definitive and far more important than what he does or does not believe. Can a person ignore the tenants of ones own claimed Faith and still be a Christian? Perhaps?

Either way I've made the error of joining into a debate I should have ignored, that all Christians should ignore.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

If you already have the answers to every damn question you ask, then why the hell are you here? Oh that's right, you have no interest in debate or discussion, you are just focused on ridiculing and attacking people to make sure we all understand you are oh so intellectually superior than all of us. The only thing we all have realized is that you are an arrogant jerk. Sorry I ever responded to you, I'll make sure I don't in the future.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It is amazing how each time I present an actual argument and logical thought, one of you AJ fans simply responds with an incoherent string of personal insults and glide so far off topic it is hard to believe you remember what it was.

Thank you for confirming my beliefs for me with your completely nonsense post. Not only did you not address anything I actually wrote, it seems you made up a post in your head to respond to.

Oh well. Keep saying Alex tells the truth, wakes people up, etc. and getting pissed off when someone asks you to prove it. That is really working out well for you so far. Hope you got your canned Steak Dianne. Any minute now Bill Clinton is going to declare Martial law! This is admitted, folks!

Angry people listening to an angry man resort to nothing but angry insults.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
reply to post by FallenWun

If you already have the answers to every damn question you ask, then why the hell are you here?

I was not aware I had all the answer to my questions. Where did I provide them?

Oh that's right, you have no interest in debate or discussion, you are just focused on ridiculing and attacking people to make sure we all understand you are oh so intellectually superior than all of us.

Actually, I seem to be the only one capable of discussing while you rabbid AJ fans do nothing but spit personal attacks at me for it.

The only thing we all have realized is that you are an arrogant jerk.

Case and point.

Sorry I ever responded to you, I'll make sure I don't in the future.

Wow so I am going to miss out on all your completely empty personal attacks in the future? Bummer.
Let me know if you ever get around to discussing the topic like an adult.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I figure that anyOne who dismisses Him as "idiocy" instead of using Him as a tool for information processing will likely be One who does not think critically, has a pet view of the universe They maintain at all costs against any fact, or are of a spooky nature.

Coming from the person that believes in flying saucers and free energy being held back by our government. While they are trying to eat our children or something along those lines...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

they're ALL circus clowns....dancin for our amusement.....nobody who is subject to "elections" runs anything...they are the facilitators of the REAL folks in power.....a dog and pony show...wizard of oz...man behind the curtain schtick.....elections are staged to distract us and make us think we really have a say...we don't....at least not that way....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

You are doing alright.

In what sense...? (Re: www.abovetopsecret.com... v. getting the abundance paradigm in motion)

I think that there are people who tend to follow. They don't want to think for themselves.They find it hard to use their own brain.

Interesting. I think much the way You do on this matter.

They don't judge people statistically , they judge people daily and in the moment.

Again, We agree. It is my practice to notice how People behave generally and not individually in random issues. (Oh, I notice that too, but I add the higher perspective.)

I think that it is wrong.

Here We differ slightly. I believe that We each choose how We think about things and also that We control Our behavior with little exception. From that, I would say that that They are choosing poorly in how They are thinking.

People like Alex Jones had shown me that he is partially a man that can be trusted.

Same here. There are enough data to support a great deal of what He tells the planet. The capture of the Bohemian Grove was classic. (Note They "let slip" more this year?)

I strongly believe that Alex may actually be a "conditioning puppet..." Yell the truth and Many just go about Their business, but with His message lurking in there somewhere. Be that as it may, and even if Alex is a deity from any given pantheon or single hall come as knight in shining armor to save the day, I am still out to spread the abundance paradigm. [smile]

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I figure that anyOne who dismisses Him as "idiocy" instead of using Him as a tool for information processing will likely be One who does not think critically, has a pet view of the universe They maintain at all costs against any fact, or are of a spooky nature.

Coming from the person that believes in flying saucers and free energy being held back by our government. While they are trying to eat our children or something along those lines...

Well how pleasant to hear from You, bonch, M'dear. It's not as if I believe in Them eating children, so much as I don't give that zero probability. I don't give it 98% either. Somewhere in between.

What do You mean by "flying saucers?" Yes, through a great deal of data analysis on the subject I conclude that the Human race was genetically engineered on this planet. But I also know that Humans have technology that could emulate "flying saucers" in that kitchy, SciFi way that I think You are trying to paint Me with.

And it can produce energy in overunity.

Now, You responding to Me in this fashion is strictly attacking the messenger. What input of actual value might You have relative to what I said in that post, as opposed to this which is not relative to things that are relevant?
edit on 9/19/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

edit on 9/19/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh well. Keep saying Alex tells the truth, wakes people up, etc.

If I needed something to wake me up, I'd get one of those loud piercing alarm clocks. They are a lot less obnoxious than these fake alternative media bozos.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join