It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salam !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
salam alaikum!!!!

my name is Shamil , i have been lurking on this site for a long time now ,so today i decided to make an Account

my areas of research are in ,Religion and war in the Caucasus area as well as Afghanistan. so if you have any questions regarding the two subjects , please feel free to ask
. lets see , more about my self .well i cant spell very well i and i have really bad grammar .lol. yes!!!! i am a Muslim ! i am a convert ! i was born and raised a Christan. but some wonderful events in my life led me to Islam . where i found true peace and love . and it works for me

anyway! if you have more questions feel free to ask ! thanks for your time
pardon my spelling ect ect

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Welcome to you.

Namaste~

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

thank you MzMorbid
good to be here

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Peace be upon you as well friend. This is a large site as you know. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Hope to see you around, enjoy

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Let me welcome you to ATS as a non-biased christian, with all the respect and happiness of my heart.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Aleykum Salaam Shamil .

Did anyone force you to convert ?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
welcome

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Allaikum salam.
Welcome to our world,and dont worry about bad spelling,im dyslexic so it takes me a while to write a post but i dont get any greif for my spelling/grammer and if i do ah well who cares.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Aleyküm Selam and welcome, akhi!

Isn't Shamil a Chechen name? Aren't Chechen Muslims anyway? Can't wait to see your views on the subjects you are interested in.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hi ShamilAbdullah, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
alaikum salam,

Welcome, not that I've been a memeber for that long, but have also been lurking for years as well. Nice to meet you, I'm also a revert muslim from the west.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Peace to you and yours,

Welcome to ATS!

As a long time lurker you will be aware of the shills and trolls. It is essential to ignore them, they cannot be reasoned with.

We have a wonderful community with which to share and learn. It helps to be open minded, assuming we have all knowledge is arrogance.
Wonder and respect is the fruit of pursuit knowledge. We will never know but will always wonder.

Namaste.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Threegirls because: for clarity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

nope , i was never forced to convert , infact i had to go out and search for a Muslim for advice lol , and everything i have learned has all been on my own , i was never pressured in anyway , infact before i took my Shahada (conversion if you will) the Imam (teacher) asked me if i was sure i wanted to do this , and he asked me if it was just a spirit of the moment thing .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

i will indeed be sure to do that , walakium asalam my brother

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

your beautiful thank you so very much ! alhamdulillah ( all praise to god )

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

haha , thanks so very much brother , mashallah !!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Mashallah ! brother thank you

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
Peace to you and yours,

Welcome to ATS!

As a long time lurker you will be aware of the shills and trolls. It is essential to ignore them, they cannot be reasoned with.

We have a wonderful community with which to share and learn. It helps to be open minded, assuming we have all knowledge is arrogance.
Wonder and respect is the fruit of pursuit knowledge. We will never know but will always wonder.

Namaste.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Threegirls because: for clarity

priceless !!!! thank you so very much

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Allaikum salam, welcome to a friendly yet critical site. Peace be upon you and yours

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join