It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interview with Ron Paul, what should I ask him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
A buddy of mine is a freelance photographer/ videographer and he told me yesterday that this Sunday Ron paul is doing an interview for Constitution day. I dont know who the interviewer is, but I know my buddy is gonna be the one videoing the whole thing.

Him and I talk about ATS and the subjects on the site, so he knows I can get feedback from alot of people.
There will only be a handful of people in the room during the interview. So he will undoubtably get atleast a few minutes to talk with Dr. Paul himself. He wanted me to ask the ATS comunity if you only had 3 questions to ask Ron Paul in person, what would you ask him?

Serious questions only please, lets stay on topic.

~much love~
edit on 16-9-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why don't you ask him who should pay the $400,000 in medical bills left behind by his campaign manager who died and had no medical insurance? According to this article, it seems as though his charity approach is coming up a little short.

www.buzzfeed.com...

UPDATE: A fundraiser, which has since ended, was put together for Ron Paul's campaign manager to help pay off his $400,000 medical debt. They raised $34,870.53.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ask him about his views and plans to combat violent Jihad domestically and abroad.

From what I have heard, the man is very ignorant when it comes to Jihad.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Ask him about his views and plans to combat violent Jihad domestically and abroad.

To my understanding, doesnt Jihad translate to english, Holy war?
People need to get over the holy war BS. It didnt work in the crusades and its not gonna work now.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

So your friend is going to be in a room that is set up ahead of time, with an agenda?

Seriously, do you believe he is going to be answering questions just tossed out at him? I highly doubt it.

Don't you think any questions will already have a well orchestrated answer to them?

This guy is no different than any politician that existed before him.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

That was funny!

I'm sure you were trying to be amusing. But I'm jealous. No one on ATS is supposed to be funnier than me. I'm the funniest one of all.:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ask Ron Paul

IF HE HAS ANY IDEA HOW MUCH DANGER HE IS IN, AND WILL BE, for defying the PTB.

I'M SERIOUS.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Seems like a reasonable question, uninsured people die every day. Who do you think should pay for it?

I would think his Estate might be liable, assuming he has assets.

Are you suggesting that he should have been forced to have, or have been provided insurance prior to his death?

Reminds me of all the uninsured illegal immigrants I see in the ERs, who should pay if they die? Should they be provided insurance?

Maybe the hospital should have demanded payment in advance?

Maybe $400k is an obscene amount required to kill a person...

I don't think Paul would disagree that our health care is jacked-up...

Again, please share who you think should pay??

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dr. Paul, considering all the changes you have proposed to our system to get us back to a constitutional government, and a currency backed by real value instead of a fluctuating fiat currency, how long do you think it will take to wean Americans from the present system, and retrain their thinking to that of a much smaller government, and much more personal responsibility over their lives?

That's a question he will answer.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

LOL, yep. Ya, sure. What people seem to forget is that while he has some good ideas, he can't just wave his arm to make changes. It will take a looooong time before any changes he suggests will ever happen. Long after my lifetime.

He has to persuade others to go along with his ideas in congress.

That will never happen.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: add some

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Dear American,

As you notice I am South African and thus hope that your request is also extended across borders. As my sentiments about polititians go, I have not much trust in that breed, but have watched some Ron Paul vids on youtube. If I were put in a life and death situation, made to vote, and if I was an American citizen I might strongly consider voting for him.

So, my most pressing question would be:

Years ago, Nick Griffin stood up and officially confronted the global warming hoax that has fooled the masses in the most successful scam on earth, is there any hope at all that truth will prevail and save the globe from this cap and trade disaster that the New World Order has up it's sleave? And how?

Vid with Nick Griffin. The beginning is probably in Spanish, but keep watching:
www.youtube.com...

I will also ask something about HAARP but have not formulated the question yet.

Hey! Good luck to your friend.
Wishing you everything that is true, kind and necessary.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Exactly. One man is not going to dismantle a system overnight, that has taken these grifters and gangsters a lifetime to build. However, that doesn't mean he shouldn't try. And it doesn't mean he can't make some meaningful changes. It just means it's going to take more time than he has, and men/women who have the same vision after him.

Adding to that, retraining the thinking of the average American to what it means to have a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, is a huge undertaking in and of itself. And we haven't even gotten to the life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness part yet.

If he's for real, which I question, then I applaud him for his willingness to take on a task that will probably kill him, and be thankless at the same time.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Jihad does not translate to Holy War.

Jihad is the method by which Islam is spread. It is a process not a response. Ron Paul does himself a great disservice by ignoring Jihad and remaining willfully ignorant to the threat posed by this enemy of individual rights.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Why don't you ask him who should pay the $400,000 in medical bills left behind by his campaign manager who died and had no medical insurance? According to this article, it seems as though his charity approach is coming up a little short.

www.buzzfeed.com...

UPDATE: A fundraiser, which has since ended, was put together for Ron Paul's campaign manager to help pay off his $400,000 medical debt. They raised $34,870.53.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that Kent Snyder's life/death is being politicized! It's very obvious that the question directed to Ron Paul during the Florida GOP "debate" was a set-up/pre-cursor to "their" plans to politicize Kent's death.
If the USA had a REAL free market, prices wouldn't be so high. Government has its darn nose in everything, jacking up prices through regulations and through cronyism. Not to mention the disgusting Big Pharma power/influence...preventing/minimizing the role natural cures/alternatives could be playing in saving lives and reducing the price of health care and/or insurance.
"They" have nothing on Ron Paul and this is just another desperate measure to minimize his rapidly-expanding influence.
There's so much more I could say here, but I'm just too disgusted right now.
Here's the link to a recent DP article and comments about the matter:
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Dr. Paul, considering all the changes you have proposed to our system to get us back to a constitutional government, and a currency backed by real value instead of a fluctuating fiat currency, how long do you think it will take to wean Americans from the present system, and retrain their thinking to that of a much smaller government, and much more personal responsibility over their lives?

That is a fantasic question!!

This will be one that I write down and give to my friend. I hope he gets some time to actually chit chat with the next president.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

To my understanding, doesnt Jihad translate to english, Holy war?
People need to get over the holy war BS. It didnt work in the crusades and its not gonna work now.

No Jihad does not translate to Holy War that's a dream of Fox news and the media. Jihad means simply "struggle". As for what to ask RP, ask him about bailouts and his views on corporate america. Ask him if corporations should have rights like an individual. I think you will be very surprised to see he is just a republican after all. A war hating republican (which is rare) but a republican nontheless.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why did Rick Perry grab Ron Paul and what did he say?

Would Ron Paul travel much as potus and where would he most like to travel?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ask him when or if he is going to buy some serious TV prime time ads. He needs to get his name out there!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"My bad" for also sitting with the Fox News definition of Jihad. But if Islam and Muslims and a fundamentalist culture spread and become too influential in a country, would it be the fault of that nation for refusing to protect it's Borders Language Culture? Just like how the US allowed that here with Mexico in the SouthWest? I can't blame the "Jihadists" for that. But we -should- blame NWO Globalist ultra far left Liberalism and phoney bought and paid for, "Conservative" Republicons. And those Officials of that similar ilk in the other Western nations.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Mr. Paul is not a teleprompter puppet such as what we are currently stuck with. I would ask him which Gov, agencies he would do away with in the first 60 days if elected.

Life is all about choices, I have decided to support Mr. Paul and put my $ where my mouth is by donating to his campaign. First time I have ever done this for any candidate but if we don't get it right this go around we will fall of the cliff. I think we are sliding towards the edge so fast now it may be too late.

Whom ever you like, pick someone and then ACT, don't just sit around surfing and blurbing about something you aren't willing to actually get involved in. We can make a difference.

P:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join