It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The argument is simple.

Is it really?

Educate me!

You said the argument is simple. Prove it dude.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity

Flow does not equate arrival. Nutrients flow through the body all the time, and are always being filtered. There's a tiny bit of practically everything in your body. ok, maybe not francium and the lot, but none the less practically every element is in your body to some degree. That does not mean you are going to die from it.

Reactions are based off collision. And when such elements are literally toppled with other non-toxic elements, the probability of it actually reacting before being filtered out is incredibly low.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Clearly you are not reading the whole thing then.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Still haven't said anything important or note worthy. Ha!

Off topic me, but this makes no sense. Gardasil may have subjected you as a fetus. Just a guess. Don't hold it against me. As an immuninzation.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
##removed off topic material...staff##

As far as vaccines causing illness, there is a small chance that vaccines using live/weakened viruses manifest into illness, that's why we don't use those kinds of vaccines on people anymore.

Let me get this out of the way:

Vaccine:

A vaccine is a biological preparation that improves immunity to a particular disease. A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism, and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe or its toxins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as foreign, destroy it, and "remember" it, so that the immune system can more easily recognize and destroy any of these microorganisms that it later encounters.

Vaccines are exactly that. They are weakened or live virus'. There is no other alternative. The "vaccine" is intended to make you sick, so your body can be protected later. This is certainly not as foolproof as it sounds.

The scientists who support vaccines say that adverse reactions occur in 0.001% of the population. From actual observations it seems to be more around 10%. Most doctors have been told vaccines are safe and are convinced it is for the better. More often than not they damage your body in unrelated ways to the virus' themselves and cause you to become sick for a short period.

This is not to say I am against all vaccination, but in cases such as the HPV vaccine and Flu vaccine, I advise against them.

When I said unrelated ways to the virus, I speak from experience. I took the nasal vaccination for the flu virus recently, believing it would be better than having the injection. However, I became sick with the flu shortly afterward (Which is actually a sign your immune system is weaker than usual. Most people would only have a fever or feel odd for a short amount of time before returning to normal. Vaccines in no way guarantee protection from the intended virus.) and my sense of smell became deadened after 5 days.

The side effect of deadened sense of smell is actually in the area of around 20-35% with that particular vaccination.
edit on Sun Sep 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH

You do realize Wikipedia is not a good source for that kind of info, right? Considering anyone can go in and change whatever they want in Wikipedia, it's a bad source. I once changed the actor Noel Fielding's page to say he was married to me. Just because Wiki said it's true, you must believe it, right?

Vaccines are NOT supposed to get you sick. Period. They are there to get your body's immune system to work against the virus. You are never supposed to get sick from a vaccine. If you don't believe me, try taking Anatomy and Physiology 1,2, and 3 like I have.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm not sure I'd call the VLPs in the HPV vaccine a live virus, weakened or not. They don't even contain any viral genetic material. Then again most scientists wouldn't say viruses represent life in a strict sense like a bacteria or a human anyways.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH

Will the immunization give someone the very disease it's supposed to prevent?

This is one of the most common concerns about vaccines. However, it's impossible to get the disease from any vaccine made with dead (killed) bacteria or viruses or just part of the bacteria or virus.

Only those immunizations made from weakened (also called attenuated) live viruses — like the chickenpox (varicella) or measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine — could possibly make a child develop a mild form of the disease, but it's almost always much less severe than the illness that occurs when someone is infected with the disease-causing virus itself. However, for kids with weakened immune systems, such as those being treated for cancer, these vaccines may cause problems.

The risk of disease from vaccination is extremely small. One live virus vaccine that's no longer used in the United States is the oral polio vaccine (OPV). The success of the polio vaccination program has made it possible to replace the live virus vaccine with a killed virus form known as the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV). This change has completely eliminated the possibility of polio disease being caused by immunization in the United States.

A better source than Wikipedia. Source
2nd.
edit on 17/9/2011 by Believer101 because: Edited to distinguish the question from the answer.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I said it. you ignored it.

not to point out the obvious, but you keep getting posts taken down for insults and off topic, not me.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'd give up with OP. Obviously they're playing the 'little kid game' by covering their eyes and ears while singing 'la-la-la-la'. It's pointless with them at this point.

To be on topic, I see what you're saying with all this, Gorman.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

I'd give up with OP. Obviously they're playing the 'little kid game' by covering their eyes and ears while singing 'la-la-la-la'. It's pointless with them at this point.

Yup, I was really hoping this conversation could go somewhere, but apparently vaccines are bad so no one should take them and then we can all enjoy deadly illnesses that were previously controlled. I wonder if they'll say the government is attempting population control if they get diptheria. Or maybe their "healthy home grown immune systems" will save them from the diseases that have killed many times the amount dead from both world wars combined?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

As was I. Haha apparently they'd rather take the chances with their "home grown immune systems" than get a vaccine and screw over the rest of us who have by being the carriers of deadly diseases such as polio, HPV, HIV, and various others. *shakes head* such a shame.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

I mean I'm no fan of dangerous shots. But I need data to know how dangerous it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

As do I. As far as this Gardasil shot goes, I'm still going to get the other two shots. My sister has already gotten the first two. Obviously both of us are fine, as are multiple others I've asked that have received this shot.

The flu shot, however, is a completely different story.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

yea I just suck it up and take the punch. I get the flu every 2-3 years. Then I'm immune to it for the next 2-3 years. When I used to take the flu shot, got it every year. Figure my own immunity is more adaptable than whatever they've got going on in those things.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I don't bother with the flu shot. I know multiple people who've gotten the flu after they got the flu shot, which isn't supposed to happen with vaccines. I've had the flu once in my entire life, and that was only because I was a little kid and shared a drink and food with a kid that was just starting to get sick from the flu. I see no point in making myself miserable for days by getting the flu shot when I don't get the flu at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

Originally posted by Believer101

Yup, I was really hoping this conversation could go somewhere, but apparently vaccines are bad so no one should take them and then we can all enjoy deadly illnesses that were previously controlled. I wonder if they'll say the government is attempting population control if they get diptheria. Or maybe their "healthy home grown immune systems" will save them from the diseases that have killed many times the amount dead from both world wars combined?

Trollllllllllllllllll.

Continue tip-toeing.

"OMG! HPV and the flu will kill you if you don't inject it into your blood! You're evil; putting the population at risk!"

"OMG! Home-grown immune systems?! How dare the population bolster their immune system with HEALTHFOOD to fight HPV since there's no cure and that's how you get rid of HPV! That's not a drug or vaccine and therefore makes me no money! Non-drugs and non-vaccines are evil!"

You're really cool. Promise.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

Please provide evidentiary information to support the claim that "HEALTHFOOD" cures HPV. Also, please define what a "health food" is?

As an 18 year old male with mild asthma, who weight trains four times a week at 9.5% body fat and 145 pounds my definition of a health food might differ from a 63 year old, 300 pound woman with HPV living a sedentary life style, would it not?
edit on 18-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

Of course you're not really going to address my points are you? You'll just regurgitate a sound byte version of a pseudo-argument you've read, probably on one of the sites trying to sell you these "health food" products.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I realize it is not a completely reliable source, but only in understanding of things. This is because others describe their knowledge in these articles.

As to editing a certain famous person's article, it won't last long. The wiki system is designed to know who and when edited what and where. If the information is not confirmed, silly, or otherwise imprudent it is removed by staff who look out specifically for these things.

But if you look at your source, it still proves my point:

Few things in medicine work 100% of the time, but vaccines are one of the most effective weapons we have against disease — they work in 85% to 99% of cases.

Source

It doesn't have to do with my misunderstanding of the exact nature of a vaccine, merely the results of vaccination.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Xen0m0rpH because: Forgot link

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Possibly fudged numbers from the CDC.....after all, they do seem to be hand in glove with big Pharma's agenda, and you are NOT necessarily "stuck with it for life".

A few years back, my son was diagnosed with it (from being careless). Of course, he was pretty freaked out, but fortunately, he had gone to the doctor about the problem relatively quickly.

The doctor quickly assured my son that most people can get rid of the virus on their own without any intervention, and without any lasting ill effects, but he did prescribe a treatment that took care of the problem, just to be sure.

I have a daughter of the target age, as well, and would not allow her to be given this vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join