It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Flu shots are issued based on predictions of which version of the flu will be present that season. They're usually not even right. The fact that you think we're going to kill a virus from the planet that is as complex and in so many abundant forms as the flu just baffles me.

Panleukopenia shots killed 2 of my kittens by giving them panleuk vaccinations. The vet told us that sometimes vaccinations can develop into the full virus.

My first and only flu shot gave me the flu.

My sister's Hepatitis B shot gave her Hep B.

Both our doctors told us it was impossible to get the viruses from a vaccine (yet my vet clearly said that its not uncommon to develop a virus from a vaccine... only in animals? Methinksnot).

Both of us got the virus within a day of having the shots.

Feel free to explain.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Partisanity

Actually, it is adapted to clean up toxins. That's exactly what the liver evolved to do.

So yea.

As long as it's not like your eating aluminum or consuming it wholesale, it's not going to kill you or hurt you even all that much beyond other things.

After all, every time you wrap your food in aluminum foil, you get some dust from it.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Peoples' livers work so much harder than they should be these days, I'm not even going to get into this discussion. Your liver was not designed to process toxic matter on a regular basis, it cleans your blood of toxins found in foods and irregular toxins in your blood will also get filtered, that doesn't mean it's "good for your liver". Is this really your argument? Weak, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I did not say it was good for your liver. I said that's what your liver evolved to do.

Yes it does work harder today. But that's because we spent the last 200 years pumping tons of crap into the air and soil. Aluminum is nothing compared to these complex carbon molecules.

So please do not add words I did not say. This is a strawman fallacy.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seibei
You can go and get your 10 shots per year if it makes you feel healthy, I will never get one and why that makes you all so angry is beyond me.. I chose to live my life the way I see fit, if someone wants to inject themselves with all sorts of chemicals they can do so as much as they please I wont stop you or call you an idiot for disagreeing with me, just as you should respect my choice and not refer to calling me an idiot simply because I dont want to get a vaccine...

I havent been sick in years, last time I had the flu was when I was 7, colds usually last a day or two for me, but ive been healthy for years now not one sickness has plagued me in years and your telling me I need to go out and get this vaccine..why? If im sick as a dog dying with cancer or what have you of course Im going to go to the doctors and get whatever treatment I need, but if its something simple like a cold I just let my body deal with it.

Someone else mentioned that just because I feel healthy doesnt mean anything.... ok Im just wondering how that argument doesnt pertain to you? Just because you got a vaccine for the flu does not mean you cant get the flu.. Viruses evolve faster than vaccines and most of the people I know end up getting a flu shot ever year, and they still get the flu from time to time...I have always been good with fighting illness throughout my life though...

^^^ Those are my beliefs above, you dont have to accept them or agree with them, all I ask is that you respect my beliefs just as I would respect yours.. I would love to have a CONVERSATION with any of you about something you disagree with or agree with, BUT I will not respond to anyone who decides to act like a 5 year old,talk like a mature respectful human being and I will treat you like one.

I never called you an idiot, I think you're acting quite stupid regarding the vaccination, but I certainly am not saying that you're stupid across the board. I do stupid things sometimes too. You seem to be misunderstanding the arguments I presented though. Even if you FEEL healthy, doesn't mean you aren't carrying a pathogen which could hurt other people without you knowing it. That's why vaccinations are so important.

Your point about viruses evolving isn't valid because vaccines aren't just a short term fix to an outbreak like the flu. They also contribute to herd immunity(which prevents diseases from becoming established in a population) and can with time completely eradicate a disease, so that we no longer have to take the vaccine for it anymore(like smallpox). There's no way to feel healthy and still have disease causing agents in your body once you've had a vaccine for those disease causing agents. That's because vaccines make you immune to the illness, so that you can't get sick, and more importantly, can't transmit the disease to other people.

The reason I'm passionate about this is because it doesn't just affect your, or the other small number of people who refuse to use vaccines. It affects everyone in the community. Vaccines have a cumulative effect, I'll explain this=>

A disease needs hosts to spread and cause illness. At the beginning of an outbreak there is a value called the "R0", this is the number of people an individual with a disease infects. I'll use an example, imagine kids are playing touch tag, it starts with one "it" and they try to "tag" other players to make them "it" also, the number of players the first "it" tags increases the R0. This works the same way with diseases, a disease outbreak needs an R0 of at least 1 to remain in a population.

Vaccines make people immune to the disease, so that the more people who are vaccinated, the less chance the disease will be transmitted.
For example=>
Person A(unvaccinated)-> Person B(unvaccinated)-> Person C(VACCINATED)->/->Person D(unvaccinated)
In the above case persons A and B became sick because they didn't have the vaccine, person C DID have the vaccine so he never got sick, so even though person D didn't have the vaccine they didn't become sick. Vaccines don't jsut help the person who take them, they also protect the entire community. This is called "herd immunity".

Secondly, vaccines help by pressuring diseases to become less dangerous. For example, let's say there is a disease called "BigPharmaitis", this disease kills people in 2 days. If suddenly, 95% of the population has a vaccine(and so they are immune and cannot transmit the disease) then "BigPharmaitis" might die out because it kills its host so fast that the host never transmits the disease to a new person. So eventually the disease will mutate into a new type(or strain) which doesn't kill it's hosts as fast. This helps the virus because the longer the host lives, the higher the chance that they will give the disease to someone else. In this case the community is also helped because the disease kills more slowly, and offers a better chance of effective treatment.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I did not say it was good for your liver. I said that's what your liver evolved to do.

Yes it does work harder today. But that's because we spent the last 200 years pumping tons of crap into the air and soil. Aluminum is nothing compared to these complex carbon molecules.

I said it can't be good for your liver. You said "That's what it's designed to do".

I'm not putting words in your mouth of fabricating strawmen. If you didn't mean that it wasn't bad for your liver, then why did you bother to say it in opposition?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

I think instead of forcing people to vaccinate against HPV, we should force them to stop eating McDonalds, force them to eat broccoli and chickpeas and drink cod liver oil. A strong immune system is the best defense against HPV; the virus itself is pretty weak in its early stages and dissipates rather quickly if you've got a strong immune system. But forcing people to eat healthy? That's a "CRAZY TOTALITARIAN / MOB RULE IDEA", instead we have to force them to inject chemicals into their arms, that's more legit.

Also, if you're scared of people spreading the HPV virus to you... why don't you just stay inside forever (or are only YOU allowed to suggest these ridiculous notions?)?
edit on 17-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

I said it can't be good for your liver. You said "That's what it's designed to do".

I'm not putting words in your mouth of fabricating strawmen. If you didn't mean that it wasn't bad for your liver, then why did you bother to say it in opposition?

How bad is it for your liver doctor? oh wait err.....

Hmmm...

Corruption, when you have to resort to personal attacks, you have lost

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Livers were not designed to have good things happen to them. They evolved to more or less be the site of adaptation to a local environment. Nothing is good for the liver except a 2 week period of healthy sleeping, hyper-filtered water, and vitamin supplements. Good things don't happen in the liver. Only bad things. You can only control the rate of of bad things and hope your body can keep up to repair it. The above is a process of detox that helps the liver repair.

In theory,it is an evolutionary shock absorber for environmental pressure.

It's where detox happens, is where protein synthesis happen, its where the body adapts to local foods so it can live. It's the site most likely to produce a beneficial mutation to help process new foods that previously were toxic.

The fact I said that is what it evolved to do does not mean that is what is good for it. In as much as the fact a lion evolved to hunt doesn't mean only hunting is good for a lion.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
* * * * * * * * * * * * * MOD WARNING * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Name Calling and Personal Attacks stop now. Posts have been removed, Posting Bans will be given without further warning.

The topic of the thread is contaminated Gardasil HPV vaccines, the topic is not one another.

link   

Livers were not designed to have good things happen to them. They evolved to more or less be the site of adaptation to a local environment. Nothing is good for the liver except a 2 week period of healthy sleeping, hyper-filtered water, and vitamin supplements.

Stopped reading there because you are so incredibly wrong.

Vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage are significant and useful detoxification agents. Cleansing fruits such as fresh berries, prunes, raisins, apples and pears are good choices for a healthy liver.

Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

Source

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Click here for more information.

I don't recall calling anybody an idiot. If I did I apologize, maybe you shouldn't call people pathetic when you don;t know as much as their full name.

As far as vaccines causing illness, there is a small chance that vaccines using live/weakened viruses manifest into illness, that's why we don't use those kinds of vaccines on people anymore.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes those foods have resources to help repair the liver. To help it do its job better.

Basically, to make the punching bag take more punches.

Those foods are good for the liver. They are not good for making it, for example, beat more regularly if it was a heart, or think more thoroughly if it was the brain. They allow the liver to do its job of being the punching bag for longer.

Each organ has its purpose. Each organ has is use. The liver is the body's punching bag. Nothing is good for it. It just sits there, taking a beating, so the body can work better. You can eat healthier so it takes fewer punches, or indeed can take more punches before needing repair. But you cannot change the fact that nothing good happens for the liver.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes those foods have resources to help repair the liver. To help it do its job better.

But you cannot change the fact that nothing good happens for the liver.

I don't know why I'm arguing here, you're doing a fine job arguing with yourself

I'm more than fully aware of the functions of the liver, I don't know why we're still going on about it, really; aluminum is much worse for your heart anyways.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I said it can't be good for your liver. You said "That's what it's designed to do". I'm not putting words in your mouth of fabricating strawmen. If you didn't mean that it wasn't bad for your liver, then why did you bother to say it in opposition?

The argument is simple. What does the liver do? Detox and process foods. What are you doing when you eat something toxic? making the liver do its job. The fact that this is its job does not make it good. Things can be functional and not good.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well the simple fact to mention is that the aluminum would have to travel at least through your aorta to get to the liver in the first place, provided it doesn't cycle through the entire heart.

I'm not ruling other factors out by that either, obviously aluminum oxide is all over the place and extremely harmful; we deal with it more than we would like to acknowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join