It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you're all feeling sick. Here are the answers you need.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
doubtful that its due to radiation. No mention of hair loss, or the other symptoms associated with radiation sickness.
If they had been subjected to radiation that made their ears, and gums bleed...them to feel nausea's and fatigued...by now they would be losing their hair in big chunks...they would also have sores appearing over their body. You dont get the first stages of radiation sickness and skip the later stages.

Buy hey.....if you want to believe its radiation sickness thats up to you....stay ignorant dude

Yeah your right I would have sores and hairloss, from an aerosol contamination, its in the water dude...it could be lower than extreme ammounts, but think about drinking radiation, your confining it in your core, where this radioactive fluid is bombarded by volitility from your gut, which is not good for radioactive anything. then it stays in there until you pee, that can be a long time somedays. so yeah washing in it may not do much harm, but drinking it where it gets directly infused into your body is bad.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
you mentioned eating microwaved food...not sure if its the reason or not but here is a thread about dangers on microwaves...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i dont whats going on could be fukushima,bp oil acumulation,just general polution...who kn ows...stop microwing stuff for a while and see if you feel better..

peace

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Maybe get an HIV test....IDK, just what your symptoms sound like to me.
Or a complete CBC, make sure you don't have a leukemia or something.

Edited to say: You did mention previous heroin use...dirty needle?
Just thinking you should rule it out.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
No, he's right. It doesn't matter. There's nothing we can do about it. In ten years or so, when the incredible rise in certain cancers is undeniable, then finally those of us who have understood the truth about this disaster will be vindicated, but who cares? Better if we were wrong, but we're not.

Idiots and disinfos: Why are they hiding the data? Why are they hiding the data? Why are they hiding the data? Why are they hiding the data? Why are they hiding the data? Why are they hiding the data? WHY?

Give me one good reason. Why have they been hiding them for so long? How can you say you know you're safe when even your own government will not give you the data it used to freely release?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
reply to post by raj9721

SOMEONE TRY AND FIND ME A MAP SHOWING THE LAST TWO MONTHS OF RADIATION OVER THE U.S....NO? YOU WANNA KNOW WHY NOT? HUH???

I too have searched.... makes you wonder WHY???

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I was feeling pretty stressed, like I was trying to drive 60 in first gear....then it suddenly occured to me that I should take iodine. I immediately went out and bought some, took 150 mcg, and immediately felt about 50% better. Now I see this thread. amazing!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I live on the west coast and I feel fine. I'm going to have to side with radiation poisoning experts who say the radio active fallout from fukashima has no negligible effect. Look we have been living in a capsule with nuclear radiation since the very first nuclear bombs went off. Cancer has risen exponentially since the 50's. If its going to effect you, then you will get cancer, not radiation poisoning when you are on the other side of the world. you would not even get radiation poisoning if you lived in tokyo. Put it out of your mind, you're not getting fukashima chemotherapy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

I completely agree... with you nrd101

OP, I have friends training (outside) for marathons and completing in a half iron man last week. They are feeling great!
If you are as sick as you say you are, and if that was caused by radiation...well then EVERYONE would be feeling effects. Radiation poisoning can't just single a few people out!
I do not deny that it is in our environment, and perhaps years down the road we will see some affects as a result...but acutely ill, No.
How are you eating? Do you eat crap food? My energy gets low if I eat the typical junk food over processed American diet
Have you had blood work (as I mentioned above) to rule out more obvious causes. My boyfriend and I and our circle of friends all got seriously ill last year, for months....turns out we all had mono.
There are so many other more likely things this could be...mold, virus, anxiety (which can manifest in physical symptoms).

edit on 13-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

a great man once said that all of humanity is like a flock of sheep-if 1 panics they all panic chasing the leader right over the cliffs edge.doomed to fail and doomed to die as a species.we all know that japans problem was worst than Chernobyl by 3 to 4 reactors that went up not 1, and they seem to have shut up the worlds news crews quite well -freedom of the press and speech or say they tell us-we have also freedom of information ,so why is it all blacked out when we the people and taxpayers ask for it, we get nothing .
oh but all of our leaders of the western nations continue to tell us that this great energy called -nuclear is safe -say what, three mile island ,Chernobyl and fucashima still has not taught them anything yet . oh that's right they have never had a problem yet or so they tell us so but then too there is canada and it`s release of nuclear contaminated water in to our lake1s but their lie was it was at a safe level. yet is such a small word and it means absolutely nothing coming from their lips.and what is being done to cleanup this mess over ther op`s they have put up a fence to keep everybody out for 30km`s all the way around or about 15 miles on each side of it is now declared to be a dead zone.
safe energy or just another way to fleece the people out of more cash for corporate the world,and our thieving banks that continue to lend these madmen more cash for this crap ,and we are all expected to fall down and die to put out this mess ask the ones that stayed back at japan`s mess that is if any of them are still alive.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gameoverforyou

This is not necessarily due to radiation in the environment.
I learned in a patho class that iodine deficiency is again on the rise in America.
Many people are using sea salt and kosher salts that have no added iodine and processed foods and fast food salts do not contain iodine either. Most people would be surprised to find out they are mildly to moderately iodine deficient as a result.
So if you feel better after taking an iodine supplement this could be a more probable reasoning. You just gave yourself a good thyroid boost!

www.webmd.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Interesting, earlier today i microwaved some food, nachos, cheese, and some sauce.
A few hours after eating it, i got a headache, and i feel my intelligence has been temporarily suspended.

I dont usually eat microwavable food, hell im pretty sure russia has banned microwaves...no wonder russians are a lot more intelligent than people in the west.

Apart from not using a phone, hair dryer, tv and microwave, im barely exposed to radiation inside the house i live in.
Definitely not eating microwavable food again....i still have the headache.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Out of curiosity.. Do you heat it in the packing they come in or do you put it on a plate first?
Since there is some worry around the plastic containers the food come in. Apparently when heated they can leech some nasty chemicals.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.radiationtruth.org...

The radiation is in our soil, it is in our food, it is in our water. There is no escaping it.

In this thread I did not long ago about Fukushima/Cherenobyl www.abovetopsecret.com...
a Romanian posted that their cancer rate increased by 900%.

Arnie Gunderson of Fairwinds.com is wanting people to send him their hot samples of rainwater:

Apparently we are importing food from Japan that is not even being tested: Arnie Gundersen who told Solar IMG Saturday that Americans, not just in the northwest, are unaware of being rained on with Fukushima nuclear hot particles and eating Fukushima contaminated food because the US government has deliberately minimized the catastrophe, partially due to a pact Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed with Japan. Gundersen, with a team of other scientists, intends to prove government statements about Fukushima are false. "The United States came up with a decision to downplay Fukushima," said Gundersen who is awakening the public with information such as hot particles in rain will continue falling in the U.S., not just in the Pacific Northwest, for another year, and mentioning high-level fallout in Oklahoma a few days ago. Gundersen told SolarIMG that high-level people he knows in the State Department said Hillary Clinton signed a pact with her counterpart in Japan agreeing for the United States to continue buying food from Japan, despite that food not being properly tested for radioactive materials.

Arnie is fighting for us... trying to prove the gov't isn't telling us what we need to know. He wants people to send him hot samples: He said that, "now with lots of citizens having Geiger counters," they can help with the new study by wiping a surface one meter by one meter with a cloth after a rainout, and placing that cloth under the Geiger counter. "If you get a positive reading on the cloth, I'd like to see the cloth," he said. Gundersen advises people taking samples to note the location and time the sample was taken, and to wrap the sample in a triple layer of foil before mailing it to Fairwinds. www.examiner.com...

www.examiner.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The hurricane and storms in my area brought on 3 or 4 days of cloudy weather, rain and no sunshine. Remember that a vitamin-D deficiency (lack of sunlight) causes people to become sick, which is why colds are prevalent during the winter times when there is less sunlight.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by gameoverforyou

This is not necessarily due to radiation in the environment.
I learned in a patho class that iodine deficiency is again on the rise in America.
Many people are using sea salt and kosher salts that have no added iodine and processed foods and fast food salts do not contain iodine either. Most people would be surprised to find out they are mildly to moderately iodine deficient as a result.
So if you feel better after taking an iodine supplement this could be a more probable reasoning. You just gave yourself a good thyroid boost!

www.webmd.com...

that link filled me with hope until i finished reading it. they covered the topic well, shy of advising people how to properly add iodine to their diet. i wonder why.

my two cents for the OP, which may or may not be helpful, depending on what their dietary intake is:

some months ago i was hanging out with a fellow that is in excellent health, a body builder that looks like a Greek or Roman statue; a hulking beast of a man along the lines of a warrior or a gladiator.

i finally got sick and tired of feeling sick and tired all the time. my friend was an inspiration. he is 58 and he looks like he is 34-35. me, i'm very tall but very overweight. i lived mostly on a white trash junk food junkie Coca Cola diet. i was killing myself. i couldn't take it any more.

George taught me how he eats: the leanest beef, trim the visible fat. boneless skinless chicken breasts. vegetables. how to make yummy omelettes skipping most of the yolks. drinking good bottled water. i learned i was killing myself by using butter and mayonnaise like it was good for you when i cooked. that's what my Mom learned, I learned a wrong habit along the way.

Most important, George turned me on to a product you can over-pay for in vitamin & health food stores or you can buy it decently priced at Wal-Mort. No, I don't work for this company, don't have anything to do with them but benefit from consuming their product. About every month I buy a large container (2LB) of Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein. I use the powder according to direction, mix it with bottled water. It tastes good. I have 2 of these drinks daily.

By cutting out junk food, Coke, using teeny-tiny butter or mayo (actually, I've given up Mayo altogether. hate the taste now. and now that I know what it is, I wonder why the H our Gov't allows people to consume such crap), eating proper foods in common sense amounts, drinking water and the 2 Whey Protein drinks daily, I felt like a different person in just a few weeks. I felt like I came back from the dead. The fast food and junk snacks might taste yummy but they are not your friend.

Over time now I lost some 40LBS and I feel better than I have in years. My daily constitution is a pleasure too. Stuff like that starts to matter when you're an old fart like me.

I hope this helps someone. It's helped me tremendously, and the experience has been a real eye-opener.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Back in March UCSD did a study regarding the levels of radiation from the Fukishima power plant here in California. They detected a large spike in radioactive sulphur, however they maintain that it was not found in levels that would be detrimental to human life. They released that report on August 15th. Five months after they did the test.
As for my two cents and for purely anecdotal evidence I suffered from pretty severe headaches after Fukishima...coincidence? Maybe too much late night reading? I have my doubts. There is a guy up in Washington and he is preparing for the end of days...he never leaves his house without a geiger count first and he often reports that it is too hot to be outside. Is he a loon? Maybe.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Your symptoms are out of order.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've been having symptoms similar to the poster recently as well. Parts of it started over a year ago, and parts started in may. I had problems with pinched nerves in my beck even though I am relatively young, but in may the problems just took off. I'd get falling over dizzy spells for a couple seconds at a time, my central nervous would go into overdrive, and I'd get a pretty good numbness in my neck (all symptoms from the pinched nerve I assume). Ever since then..I've been getting problem after problem after problem. Got an infection when I got my wisdom teeth out. It's felt like my entire central nervous system is fried. I've been getting a lot of dizzyness, a lot of anxiety (some can be related to the pinched nerve). I get heart palpitations, I've had a couple colds, I've had a LOT of problems with acid reflux lately. Feels like theres a massive pressure in my chest, but my heart sounds fine and came out perfect on an EKG. I've also just had a general sick and out of it feeling, even when I am not showing a lot of symptoms.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Racingfan84 because: More to add.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm the healthiest I've been in years. Vitamins, daily exercise routine, healthy diet...

I live in Idaho, right under those massive "radiation clouds", nobody I know has those symptoms. Methinks you may be a bit of a hypochondriac?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
sounds like a gluten intolerance..

can happen later in life...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
I was feeling pretty stressed, like I was trying to drive 60 in first gear....then it suddenly occured to me that I should take iodine. I immediately went out and bought some, took 150 mcg, and immediately felt about 50% better. Now I see this thread. amazing!

Definite placebo effect. Iodine pills prevent radiation poisoning. They don't cure it immediately.

But yes, I know several people who have been feeling abnormally ill. Headaches are the most common.

Plus I'm 99% sure that Fukushima wasn't nearly as bad as people on this forum have been saying. It's just fearmongering being done by anti-nuclear activists, who found a perfect time to perpetuate their agenda.
Trust me. Fukushima was bad, but if it was THAT bad, it would be impossible to hide. Far too many people have gieger counters. Again, it would be impossible to hide.
Again, people are saying Fukushima is much worse to further their anti-nuclear agenda.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join