It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Side's Plan And The Purpose Of Light

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I came in with some base knowledge inside, things that are true no matter what, the whole universe could disappear down the drain, but these things stand forever for me. Due to my experiences have had many discussions with some very knowledgeable people, and they can get very interesting, but there are so many ideas of duality, tests, and conseuqences, including outcome for those entities or spirits that are playing out negative roles.

One day, the game is up. The universe itself will upgrade, everything upgrades in its own time, the perfect moment chosen by its Creators. Planets/Solar Systems, Sectors of Space, and Galaxies upgrade. So do universes.

All beings also upgrade in the end. But that is not without saying that there are some very hard, torturous long ways home, what could feel like a kazillion years, if you spend your time harming others. Not just for humans in the tests, but for those ETs and Entities that have sold out their conscience to serving Bullies and harming others. There is a responsibility and making up for this, peeling off the layers of gunk and darkness, is hard work and very very painful.

So many would like to run a system of LAW, the Rule of Law. There is a Law of Love instead. However, Love also implies consequences and we are actually all accountable to each other in the end, ALL INTELLIGENCES.

It is so much better for Humans, for ETs, for Entities to understand that this is for real, that inevitably they are only wasting time and digger their own suffering much greater when they harm anyone. One by one, we are harmed, but if you've harmed more than one, and must go through everything they went through, and all connected to them, their family and friends and all that it meant to the world or system to have their loss, then multiply this by however many you've harmed and its very very harsh. And your own soul would willingly go through this out of shame once healed enough to remember that we're all family, even different intelligences, and accountable. Some of this is to people we knew and loved.

So, why waste time or add another debt to the overall? Seems better to really understand that this is for real, and having Support From Family, to face these shadows and the pain others endured, is far better than to do this seemingly alone, though never really alone.

So when I speak up, its out of geniune concern for those beings.

Its not right for them to abuse this system the way they do, and they think mistakeningly that only humans here have accountability and that they're off the hook. The system doesnt work like that. It never did, and only because they are cut off from their true Light and themselves so to speak have they forgotten this.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There are things buried under the veil in some of my experiences, that would even flesh out the dreams where I was pulled to a greater extent and create a sense of panic, in me. These beings/entities AND ETs, have so little understanding of the overall system, of the purpose of the School that they really think they're off the hook, and have completely forgotten the purpose.

What I'm going to say is true, whether we were on their level exactly, before coming into the schools, or whether these tests will push us to that level or beyond. Because its all about frequency and we're not all at the same level of unconditional love, and love frequency, and there are infinite layers, realms, schools, homes, we graviate to the level our love and understanding/consciousness is at or grown to.

However, I'm going to explain this in terms of at least some here, for we're here possibly some for different reasons. For some of us, we're all on that level, spirits, and more mature ones, who have come through a variety of lessons and realms/experiences. Some of these entities graviated to becoming Bullies and Dark siders, and there are some sealed in pits/abyss. Consequences do occur not just for us in the schools.

We're like slivers of ourselves projected into a metaphorical television set, playing out roles, to improve, grow love, find out our weaknesses and overcome them. Its a school for many.

These guys are really taking advantage of the school kids, and they never were over our heads. They are accountable to us, really, we're all acountable to each other, they just don't seem to remember this very well.

In principle this holds true for any who are growing to the next level. Its still all the same, because it doesnt matter what clip in the infinite roll of film of your lives you are, that eventually is a progressive roll, with a progressing consciousness, our intrinsic worth is the whole roll of film so intrinscially we're valued for our potential equality. Like a family with mom/dad, college age brother, and kindergarden sister, all equal in worth, though different levels of maturity.

What they're doing here is very dark indeed, and how they're trreating this school and abusing Free Will and Karma, its twisted and the dark side is very clever, not wise, crafty and take things to the extreme of how a principle can work. Its actually why this school if it wasn't going to upgrade should be taken back and made a lot healthier.

To them free will eixsts if you beat, abuse, torture, traumatize and starve people, if you imprison them, threaten to murder their families if they don't follow your bad orders, or throw them already so malnourished to be skeletons in consentration camps If they mess up, or do anything harmful, they think they have them right were they want them, sold off to teh negatives to torture and negative ETs to take. Negative harvest. And they believe in they're doing their job, as these wolves, and this is all OK, without consequences.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They play this school, for the students, on both individual karma (Love and Forgiveness by far overrules karma but for some reason we're all mind controlled and in our thoughts gave in, at least this how I see it.) AND GROUP KARMA. In other words, bad things can apparently happen for things you didn't do as well. Such as when I saw whole families in tubes, even children, being used for resources by ET. Black ops here and our own military/corporations do this too.

Now its very tenous their rule of law, fragile, slips inbetween the cracks of common sense, but it doesn' hold up under the Light of Love. This is really important to understand.

For example if you live an average life, unable to make much of a difference, but do things that the bloodlines force everyone to do, ie. Church ceremonies coded to Saturn, buy food that is tampered with, and products coded to their Logos, with hidden slavery in the back ground, participate unknowingly in enviromental harm, and species harm, they think they have you were they want you.

Kindness is worthy in weight to all the laws! Talmud.

For her love covers much sins, Jesus.

Unconditional Love blows this fragile stuff out to sea. But part of the test is realizing this and waking up. Putting that love into practice.

I wondered why in some of the encounters, that they tolerated me, like when I was pulled to see what was happening to a friend and the grey was very much annoyed with my presence but very polite. We were all abducted within days, my son had missing time and I had some wounds. yet there was an intercession to, because that experience had memories. And it to do with permissions. Apparently I wasn't in their jurisdiction.

And the times when I was able to speak up, when pulled, that seemed to me, as if they were trying to trick me with my limited memories and knowledge into agreeing to something that had consequence.

Then another time, someone convinced me to read the Cassiopian Wave, and I agreed only to be polite. When I read a few chapters, my youngest son, then 9, came running the stairs next morning, threw his blanket on the floor and was terrified in tears. He had woken up with sleep paralysis, but overcame it. There were hooded beings, jacklys I've been told and a part of the co-op program, who used some kind of wand, prod, stick, on him, and touched his stomach everytime he tried to move. And I got really sick, swollen lymph gland, and needed antibiotics for over a month.

That was also permissions. The minute I slipped up, they pounced. The Cassiopian Wave is channeled and negatie, ouji board was used.

So one thing to realize is that the KARMA or consequences they use are truly distortions. Read Isaiah 28 and understand Jesus's death on the cross, and how he set us free, freed our minds from this distorted stuff, for if valid, they could never have put an innocent man to Death.

Love conquers all. And being faithful, finding/seeking our way. Being kind. Caring, helpful to others.

They play this system in this underhanded crafty way to catch those not doing work of waking up they think, but we have a lot of help.

They don't realize how accountable they are to us as well. So my advice to everyone watching over this school who is working behind the scenes to entrap or harm others, WAKE UP, you truly are harming yourlsevs. Turn your lives around.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm going to list this information here so I have in safekeeping, as it was sent to me, and I'm a bit of a weaver/spinner myself, and looking at this, I'm seeing the Star of David? Or is this a pentagon? With a pentragram:

www.goldenmuseum.com...

And what is the Pentagon's relationship to this.

I feel this goes very deep indeed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how does this relate to HAARP and all the Satellites and their positioning and their warp/weft/web of frequency, apparently a strong interlocking fabric?

Tim Tyler: Triaxial weaving

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm going to list this information here so I have in safekeeping, as it was sent to me, by jazz10, and I'm a bit of a weaver/spinner myself, and looking at this, I'm seeing the Star of David? Or is this a pentagon? With a pentragram:

www.goldenmuseum.com...

And what is the Pentagon's relationship to this.

I feel this goes very deep indeed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how does this relate to HAARP and all the Satellites and their positioning and their warp/weft/web of frequency, apparently a strong interlocking fabric?

Tim Tyler: Triaxial weaving
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Iridium Announces Comprehensive Plan for Next Generation Constellation

66 satellites/6 satellites and 9 spares, 9/666 very interesting.

Look at the geometry and frequency.

The real mckoy iridium produces a kind of antimatter.

Wonder what all these frequencies bouncing of our planet which will be act like a crystal and shake completely.

Do they consider hijacked wills, and depressed or controlled people FREE WILL?

We're going to free this planet!

Iridium Comm Coverage for LEO Satellites

Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation

journaltocs.info...

pyramid crystallization when oxidized. Pryamid dark side symbols.

Iridium OpenPort: How It Works

With this kind of geometry and frequency would they require microchips?

3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication

Contain earth in a frequency pentagram?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Iridium Satellite Constellation Simulation

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Very interesting thread.
Am just bookmarking to come-back and enjoy later.
( PC problems. )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join