It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Sorry OP, but I don't see logic in your affirmations, or in those of who you point to.
In fact, assume something like that, in a generalist way, is often wrong, like saying "every american who support the gov. is mad", not true.
To me, these demons live inside every person, and have a very common name: EGO.
In my logic, if aliens had ego, then yes, they would be demons, just like US.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I see videos, but I see no proof. People keep putting videos and a lot of evidence of extreterrestials. Although I believe we are being visited, it does not mean we have a certain proof.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
But this is turning into a perfect example of how religion uses demons and hell to explain the bad stuff that happens.

And it's more handy when making threats too.

Because this is the root of the problem, when people can't deal with the dual nature of their God.
They want to fill the gaps, it can't be "I don't know". Since all comes from God, it has to fit the picture.

So here we are, stuck with this mindset, good and bad, black and white.

There's more people claiming aliens are angels then the posture we been seeing all too often lately.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well you obviously believe in a false God if you think the earth is 4.6 billion years old & the universe could be 14.5 billion years old, because that's certainly not what the bible says. And what makes you think these craft are anything but a deception to get the idea deep into your subconsciousness so you accept is as fact. Clearly many of these UFO's are mainly "orbs of light" which could easily be fallen angels.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It's called science. And thank you for judging my god. I'm sure he/she will be pleased. Let me guess Mr. I'm not religious, you are a creationist? If so, that's cool. I could make fun of you but I respect your opinion. Science isn't perfect and neither is religion. Especially Christianity, lets look at the Catholic Church as a great example, the leader in Christianity. But to disregard science means this world we live in, as we post on this lovely computer and internet, would not be available to us without science. Do you think the Bible or God would just spring forth this technology? Hmmmm?

If any Moderator reads this post of mine, can I make a request to have this thread moved to the Religion Conspiracy forum? Thanks.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How can you use science in your argument, then say something like that ?
Have a bit of self respect please, this is getting interesting.

So what about other fellow christians claiming aliens are angels ?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Christianity was not man-made. All religions were made by extraterrestrials and our ancestors misinterpreted E.T’s as God’s. In which those specific E.T’s made advantage of.

Jesus is in fact real, but isn’t the man you think he is. The teachers of old or so-called “holy men” (notice the patriarchal) Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad, Christ. The point they were making was to follow their state of consciousness i.e. “Christ consciousness”—Krishna consciousness, so on & so forth. It was all about uplifting the peoples level of consciousness. Unfortunately, their followers had other ideas and corrupted what they said and what was written down. It was further corrupted by heads of state who had an agenda about control & manipulation of the people they governed. So, it’s been for thousands of years up to today.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I understand where you're coming from. But just a tip, don't make thread titles/content so black and white and one sided in opinion and perspective. Personally I don't feel that these entities fit the conventional description of "ET's" either. I feel as though they're interdimensional as well, however you must take into account that there are many who do believe that these are conventional space aliens. That said, you should express an understanding of both sides of the debate rather than just putting forth a religious viewpoint (especially since there are many who frequent this site who despise even hearing the word "god"). I'm agnostic, so I can't accept either explanation as being the complete truth. Whether these things are extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional I just don't know. In short...keep your mind open to all possiblities. Although I do lean more towards the latter.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Why havnt the funny people down at SETI and their millions and millions of dollars and millions and millions of man hours found a thing. Not a dot, scrap of evidence, while us kooks have seen heaps of different things and we only search the net.
Because the clowns down at SETI are looking in the wrong place.
These aliens are not in space, they are here and always have been. The average person has been brainwashed into believing aliens come from space.
They are here.
Call them what you like but they are not human and can clearly work and live in another dimension, while attacking ours.
Demons is a good word that fits what they do.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

those 1000 trillion galaxies are just for eye candy. Yes We all believe that too.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

I used to believe in conventional space aliens as well, but then i woke up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i am so tired of bible thumpers and christians in general claiming that ETs are "demonic" "satanic" or related to ANY earth based religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its people like these that are probably the reason ETs are kept secret by the heads of governments on our planet

WE HAVE NOT MATURED ENOUGH TO HANDEL WHATS IN SPACE!!!

threds like this are the reason im actualy ashamed to be part of the human race, ETs are probably laughing at our very primative culture

pluss this topic has been covered in way too many seperate threds here, this one needs to be closed!!!

be safe people

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I used to believe in my religion, but then I woke up.

link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Oh please don't get me started on Oprah winfreys "Christ consciousness". It's a pure demonic deception and not why Christ came to earth at all. Jesus as the Christ came to redeem us from OUR SINS, nothing else.

link   
reply to post by boony

Because SETI is searching for transmissions that we can only assume ETs are using, like High/Low frequency, but what if ETs are not using any technology SETI can pick up? Also, if SETI did find something it is in their protocol to keep quiet and alert the proper authorities, and it is those authorities who decided if the information will go public or not. Do you really think our Gov't would release such information? I say, no they wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

But you have not even matured enough to consider the points in this thread, yet you continue to call this theory a primitive idea, when lots of the evidence come's from the last 60 years. Talk about condemnation before investigation.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just quickly curious about one thing :

How would you explain a UFO crash with your theory ?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join